• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wwe misses Bischoff

Weebo

Reaction score
I think when Eric was GM or Raw, not just Raw was better but the whole WWE seemed to be better. Just my opinion, what do you think?

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I really liked wcw and wwe when Eric Bischoff was there. He never failed to make things more interesting. But WWE is slowly making its way back to an ok show and I think if Eric Bischoff was really going to come back that he would have come back when the show was dying. It wouldnt make sense to bring him back now when they are finally getting back on track. Besides that is putting an awful lot of resposibility on Bischoffs shoulders and even though I always liked him and what he brought to the business I dont know that even he could carry the weight of 3 different brands and make it all work.

Christian

Reaction score
"Bischoff, with Jason Hervey, runs his own production company, Bischoff-Hervey Productions, which co-produced the reality TV series I Want To Be a Hilton for NBC in 2005. They also produced a live Girls Gone Wild pay-per-view event from Florida in 2003 with the WWE and another pay-per-view about the Sturgis, South Dakota motorcycle rally in 2004.They are also executive producing the VH1 reality show Scott Baio Is 45...and Single. Currently, they are working on a reality series project with Limp Bizkit lead singer Fred Durst as well as an energy-drinks project."

yup. tight.