WWE Making Aj Mental

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
is it me or is wwe making aj seem mental everyone knows he played her so why is wwe making her look so dumb

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
They're not, they're making her look like she's ridiculously in love. It's very common for girls & women to get treated like that and still go back to their man. That story-line is more realistic than most. It's great.

Reactions: I'll See Ya Kia

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Crayo said:
They're not, they're making her look like she's ridiculously in love. It's very common for girls & women to get treated like that and still go back to their man. That story-line is more realistic than most. It's great.

This women can be very naive when it comes to love and only see what they want to see.This story line is the best thing going on right now in wwe imo.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I'm beginning to mark for AJ a wee bit. She plays her role really well, and is at the moment, one of the best all round Diva performers in the WWE.

Awesome story, as well, marked when she slapped Kaitlyn.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Pop Tatari said:
This women can be very naive when it comes to love and only see what they want to see.This story line is the best thing going on right now in wwe imo.

Just to play it correct, people can be very naive when it comes to love. True most often then not it's the female gender that behave like this but I know plenty cases of us dudes behaving just the same.

Reactions: I'll See Ya Kia

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
She's acting really well, playing her part perfectly. I like the storyline, it surprisingly makes sense and entertains me. I'd just like to see more of AJ in the ring, as she's very good between the ropes, more than quite a few divas on the roster.

Reactions: Divaalicious

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't need her bashful, doe-eyed, remorseful, tired act off my screen.

Go away and take your Chuck Taylor's with you.....lol....you punk rocker Avril Lavigne wannabe do***bag

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Divaalicious

Jobber
Reaction score
The part she's playing right now as the mental ex girlfriend reminds me a bit of how Victoria was in the beginning.