WWE Live SmackDown Rating Is In

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I CAN SAID I DID NOT WATCH IT!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Ziggles said:
TNA competing with SD ratings is just so funny considering SD is the worst nightmare of every WWE fan.

Just shows how worthless TNA really is.

...never ceases to amaze me how so called "wrestling fans" square out any other product than the WWE.

If you enjoy wrestling, why would you not watch all the mainstream TV products you can?

Reactions: Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM PuLs3 said:
...never ceases to amaze me how so called "wrestling fans" square out any other product than the WWE.

If you enjoy wrestling, why would you not watch all the mainstream TV products you can?

We've tried everything, his TNA hate is just too strong. I'm convinced he's never watched it.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
CM PuLs3 said:

Just because I'm a wrestling it doesn't mean that I have to like every company out there and enjoy every product they have, TNA is worthless for what it is, it cannot be liked and even if I got the chance to wrestle there I wouldn't. I'd never want to live with a TNA background.

I watch ROH (sometimes) and who really said that I don't watch other TV products relating to wrestling without the WWE? But yeah you have a point, I don't watch TNA and nor do I want to.

Dolph'sZiggler I've added you to my ignore list and never will I hear from you again, thank you for the time you've spent talking trash because seriously if someone's ignorant here it has to be you, staff-hungry smurf.

Crayo said:
We've tried everything, his TNA hate is just too strong. I'm convinced he's never watched it.

Ofcourse I have, remember my "Why I hate the TNA" thread? For me everything I pointed out was completely right.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Kill Steen Kill said:
Sheamus is the next golden boy and probably rightfully so. He's got a more marketable look than most people, has a naturally likability factor, is over, can wrestle and work a mic. Sheamus is simply going through this transition to be the next big star. Maybe ho won't draw so far but they'll carry on pushing him until he does.

I think Sheamus has potential we haven't seen yet. Making him like John seems silly but he could lovable in another way. Steve had his beer and Rocky had his catchphrases. I like Sheamus, I'm just not totally certain exactly y i do

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
THOSE DAM OLD TIMER RUINED MY FUCKIN SMACKDOWN!

Precisely why we love Randy!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The show wasn't really that great. Also the fact that it was live may affect ratings. Or people didn't give a damn about the legends. Or the show wasn't promoted very well. Or Sheamus isn't a draw.

Yeah, bad rating.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I'm with leo with it being on day after RAW I couldn't be bothered in truth to stay up and watch it after RAW!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leo C said:
The show wasn't really that great. Also the fact that it was live may affect ratings. Or people didn't give a damn about the legends. Or the show wasn't promoted very well. Or Sheamus isn't a draw.

Yeah, bad rating.

Live shows are meant to bring in more ratings, SmackDown used to constantly had higher ratings when its live. Taped shows is the #1 excuse for poor ratings weekly for SmackDown. I agree that it wasn't promoted well, they're normally excellent in that department. I blame it on how bad SmackDown is at the moment, it's the same thing weekly.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Old people not drawing ratings? GOOD! Get off my TV. Let the young talent shine!