WWE Live Events

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KevinMM38

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
WWE Live Events Road To Wrestlemania Events in March are advertising matches for the event way to early. THE DCU Center in Worcester, Massachusetts is advertising:
JOHN CENA VS WWE CHAMPION AJ STYLES IN A WORCESTER STREET FIGHT!

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION DEAN AMBROSE VS BARON CORBIN!

SEE YOUR FAVORITE WWE SUPERSTARS IN ACTION INCLUDING:

RANDY ORTON
BRAY WYATT
DOLPH ZIGGLER
WWE WOMEN’S CHAMPION ALEXA BLISS
BECKY LYNCH

AND MANY MORE!
Meanwhile White Plains, NY is advertising this: Seth Rollins vs. Rusev and Sami Zayn vs. Owens in a WWE Universal Title match. Others advertised include The New Day, Cesaro, Sheamus, Enzo Amore, Big Cass, Sasha Banks, Bayley and RAW Women's Champion Charlotte Flair.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Probably because those events went up months in advance and they had to advertise something. The cards always say "cards subject to change".

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
I don't believe these rumors anymore. Same happened with Cena vs Styles 2 out of 3 falls at Elimination Chamber being advertised. Shane revealed that it will be a chamber match for the WWE title.