WWE Live Event Results From Cairo (10/20) Ziggler Works As A Face, NXT Title Defence

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
I have no idea, I'll find out next time I speak to my pa'

OK, very nice. But now back on topic, Miz always does promos on the country's native language, it's pretty cool...

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
OK, very nice. But now back on topic, Miz always does promos on the country's native language, it's pretty cool...

And that's why he's valuable to WWE. :smug:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
For sure. I also like seeing that PTP got the second biggest heat.

Indeed they've come along way, surprised they didn't become the tag champions. Suppose they've got time. :eek:tunga:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Indeed they've come along way, surprised they didn't become the tag champions. Suppose they've got time. :eek:tunga:

Yeah, I'm OK waiting for it, we've still got some more entertaining with Team Hell No to go I suppose, plus Cara & Rey will probably get a reign, I expect PTP to be the heel team who beats them when one inevitably screws the other or at least when they drop the titles so they can wrestle at WM. If they had won at Summerslam, they would've dropped the titles at NoC already to Kane & Bryan, so I think it was a good thing that they didn't win the titles.