WWE Leaning Toward Punk Keeping Title?, Rock’s Rare Moments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Punk will never kiss ass as big ass Cena has. :dawg:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
I'd actually like Cena to cash in successfully to be honest, I'd much rather he held the title over Punk and I also think that Cena would be easier to book matches/feuds for, plus why not give it Cena one last time? for him to feud with someone to be the face of the company? and push Cena out a bit, and Vince get a new puppet who kisses ass?

The problem is they never have anyone go over Cena cleanly. Probably when he's over 40 and so worked up he wants to call it a career he'll have a final feud putting someone over big time. But for now we'll get SuperCena beating young talents in blow off matches as always.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
True which is a shame but I guess people do like him, as doesn't he bring in the most merchandise sales? Which i guess is why WWE won't risk turning him over and what now so they don't run the risk of fall in merchandise sales.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
True which is a shame but I guess people do like him, as doesn't he bring in the most merchandise sales? Which i guess is why WWE won't risk turning him over and what now so they don't run the risk of fall in merchandise sales.

Exactly. Because that prick VKM is too scared to risk losing Cena as if putting one guy over would do that. By using Cena to put more stars on his main event scene he'd have other huge merchandise guys and everything wouldn't be on Cena's shoulders, consequently, Cena wouldn't be down our throats.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Cena wins, and most likely (sad to say) DZ loses to sheamus in his call out. It will be disappointing to say the least.