WWE Leaning Toward Punk Keeping Title?, Rock’s Rare Moments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
WWE’s creative committee is rumored to be leaning toward CM Punk retaining the WWE Championship next Monday on Raw SuperShow when John Cena cashes in his Money in the Bank contract. According to PWInsider.com, there is a lot of talk within the organization that Cena will be the first person to not win a title directly after cashing in the briefcase.

WWE.com has published an article recalling fifteen of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s “rarest, heart-pumping” moments on Raw. Moments noted are his Raw debut against Salvatore Sincere, capturing the Intercontinental Championship from Hunter Hearst Helmsley, preparing for his first WrestleMania match against The Sultan, his explanation for joining The Nation of Domination, “Stone Cold” Steve Austin forfeiting the Intercontinental Championship to him, awarding gifts to The Nation of Domination, The Rock ‘n’ Sock Connection win the World Tag Team Championship, a Steel Cage Match versus Shane McMahon, facing Ric Flair, and The Rock ‘n’ Sock Connection reuniting to battle Evolution, among others.

The Road Warriors: Danger, Death, and the Rush of Wrestling by Joe “Animal” Laurinaitis will be released Tuesday in E-book form.

Soure: http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-leaning-toward-punk-keeping-the-title-rocks-rare-moments/

OH PLEASE TELL ME IT TRUE!?​

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
If Cena is the first person to Cash-In, and fail to win. I'd laugh for hours constantly.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It would walk hand in hand with Triple H's new directive of champs having longer reigns. + if Punk wins won't he get the longest reign in 25 years if I remember correctly? Then he could drop the belt to someone after that without a care since he would have that milestone instead of just being "the guy to hold the belt when Cena is busy in the main event."

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I'm honestly calling for Punk to retain. I think it's possible Punk might hold it till Survivor Series at least, just so they can say he held it for exactly a year.

Stopspot

Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
I'm honestly calling for Punk to retain. I think it's possible Punk might hold it till Survivor Series at least, just so they can say he held it for exactly a year.

Do a Aries? Yeah I could see WWE doing that. The reign has to become more interesting though.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I like HHH's new directive, but if he wants long reigns, Punk's reign has been quite long, I see no harm in ending it. Although I'm with Lacky, if Cena loses the cash in I think I'll be very happy for a long time. So I'll wait and see what they're going to do, I saw reports saying they wanted Cena to continue as Mr. MITB somehow.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
It would walk hand in hand with Triple H's new directive of champs having longer reigns. + if Punk wins won't he get the longest reign in 25 years if I remember correctly? Then he could drop the belt to someone after that without a care since he would have that milestone instead of just being "the guy to hold the belt when Cena is busy in the main event."

Diesel and Cena (and maybe JBL) have all still held it longer than Punk has.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Well I reckon he will lose it as I've stated no way they're giving Cena the title as he doesn't need it and is above holding the title.

Also I have a bet going with Crayo so he better fail the cash in haha!

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
C'mon guys, let's be realistic. Do you really think WWE's poster boy, John Cena, is going to be the first man to ever cash in unsuccessfully, even after people like Jack Swagger had the MITB briefcase? No way they do that, it will make him look weak...

Stopspot

Reaction score
Y2J Enigma said:
C'mon guys, let's be realistic. Do you really think WWE's poster boy, John Cena, is going to be the first man to ever cash in unsuccessfully, even after people like Jack Swagger had the MITB briefcase? No way they do that, it will make him look weak...

Cena is the only one who wouldn't lose cred from failing to cash in. He is above the WWE title. Nothing can make Cena weak right now.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I'd actually like Cena to cash in successfully to be honest, I'd much rather he held the title over Punk and I also think that Cena would be easier to book matches/feuds for, plus why not give it Cena one last time? for him to feud with someone to be the face of the company? and push Cena out a bit, and Vince get a new puppet who kisses ass?