WWE League Table 2014

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Punk_Axel_Ziggler_Fan

The Artiste
Reaction score
I used to compete in this game on another forum, thought it was pretty good.
Basically there's not much to it. You have to pick 5 different WWE superstars (1 main eventer, 2 mid-carders, 1 NXT star and 1 diva). It's first come, first serve so pick quickly. What happens is I record the wins of all the matches on every WWE show, RAW, SmackDown, Main Event, Superstars, NXT and pay-per-views. (House shows and dark matches don't count). If you're superstar/diva wins a match, you get 2 points. The person with the most points at the end of the year wins. Rules below:

Due to a lack of main eventers, if there are no main event superstars available, you may choose an extra mid-carder instead.
If your superstar wins a singles match, they get 2 points.
If they lose, they get 0.
If they are part of a tag team match, the person who gets the pin/submission gets 2 points, the other(s) get 1.

Royal Rumble/Money In The Bank winners get 10 points.

World title wins get 5 points. Any other title win gets 4 points.

You are able to buy, sell and trade superstars from each other. For example, if I had Sheamus, I could either trade him to someone else for another main eventer, or sell him for 10 points. (It doesn't have to be 10 points, it can be any amount of points you decide.) If someone decides to buy him, the 10 points would go from the buyer's total points and be added to the seller's points. The main eventer that the buyer had before Sheamus would go on sale for 20 points until someone bought him. The seller will the have no main eventer, and will have to go without until he buys another.

Any other question, ask below or PM me.

So here are the available superstars:

Main Eventers
Alberto Del Rio, Big Show, Brock Lesnar, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, John Cena, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, Rob Van Dam, Sheamus, Triple H, Undertaker.

Mid-Carders
Alex Riley, Antonio Cesaro, Bad News Barrett, Big E Langston, Bray Wyatt, Brodus Clay, Camacho, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Curt Hawkins, Curtis Axel, Damien Sandow, Darren Young, David Otunga, Dean Ambrose, Diego, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, El Torito, Erick Rowan, Evan Bourne, Ezekiel Jackson, Fandango, Fernando, Goldust, The Great Khali, Heath Slater, Hunico, Jack Swagger, Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso, Jinder Mahal, JTG, Justin Gabriel, Kofi Kingston, Luke Harper, Mark Henry, The Miz, R-Truth, Roman Reigns, Ryback, Santino Marella, Seth Rollins, Sin Cara, Tensai, Titus O'Niel, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Xavier Woods, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder.

NXT Superstars
Adrian Neville, Aiden English, Alexander Rusev, Angelo Dawkins, Baron Corbin, Bo Dallas, Braun Stowman, Buddy Murphy, Bull Dempsey, Cal Bishop, Chad Owens, Chas Betts, CJ Parker, Cole Andrews, Colin Cassady, Corey Graves, Danilo Anfibio, Danny Burch, Dylan Mile, Enzo Amore, Jason Jordan, Judas Devlin, Kallisto, Konnor, Leo Kruger, Marcus Louis, Mickey Keegan Mojo Rawley, Morkeith Brown, Oliver Grey, Richie Steamboat, Sami Zayn, Sawyer Fulton, Scott Dawson, Simon Gotch, Slate Randall, Soloman Crowe, Sylvester Lefort, Travis Tyler, Troy McLain, Tye Dillinger, Tyler Breeze, Viktor.

Divas
AJ Lee, Aksana, Alexa Bliss, Alicia Fox, Bayley, Becky Lynch, Brandi Rhodes, Brie Bella, Cameron, Carmella, Charlotte, Dana Brooke, Devin Taylor, Emma, Eva Marie, JoJo, Kaitlyn, Kendall Skye, Lana, Layla, Naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Paige, Rachelle St. Claire, Rosa Mendes, Sarah Bäckman, Raquel Diaz, Sasha Banks, Summer Rae, Tamina Snuka, Veronica Lane.

Choose superstars below. Remember, first come, first serve. I will update the list of available superstars daily, but be sure to check if anyone else has chosen your desired superstar before you pick. Go.

The tournament starts on January 1st, 2014 and ends on December 31st, 2014.

Last edited:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Cena, Big E, Reigns, Aj and Zayn

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Seth Rollins, Tyler Breeze, Brie Bella.

FYI: Richie Steamboat is out with a back injury