WWE launching a kids TV series?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Oh God!

- WWE is aggressively pursuing a larger youth audience. The company has plans to launch a new bi-monthly magazine called WWE Kids on April 15th. In addition to the magazine, the company has launched WWEKids.com and according to Variety, a new television series could follow. WWE is targeting 6 to 14 year olds. For more, check out Variety's report at this link.

Source: Rajah

I'd like to see: Kanean and Khalel (Spin-off of Kenan and Kel)
Are you Afraid of The Smark (Spin-off of Are You Afraid of The Dark)
Or maybe... Ballin the family (Spin-Off of All in The Family)

Discuss this "idea" by WWE.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Nice man, I want to see them do a cartoon show again. Batista, Cena, DX, MVP, Kennedy, and Undertaker all go around the country wrestling AND solving mysteries!

This Guy

Nice man, I want to see them do a cartoon show again. Batista, Cena, DX, MVP, Kennedy, and Undertaker all go around the country wrestling AND solving mysteries!

Thats what I was thinking man, a Modern version of Hulk Hogan's Rock n Wrestling. I used to love Hulk Hogan's Rock n Wrestling. I'm friggin 30 years old but even I would watch a modern WWE Cartoon.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

MVP can be the crimi ....... wait bad idea.

But this could be hilarious, I would watch this just to laugh at it. Cena will be the super detective!

Evil Austin

i would watch the cartoons if they were to happen it would be great imagine what they could come up with...
should be interesting.

I laughed at Kenan and Khali, I used to watch kenan and kell it was funny but yeah that was a great title lol cause if you watched the actuall show it would be funny cause kell used to be adicted to orangle soda and he always would be like who likes orange soda I DO I DO I DO I DO! and imagine khali GRRR ARRR RRR ARGGHHH ! lol

jaydawg30

Reaction score
i'm 30 too, and i'd still watch that as well. my 7yr. old son would love it. you could have "Mr. Kennedy" as head stooge to Mr. McMahon. andre the giant as an aidful spirit, and the warrior hangin out in the alley w/ jake roberts talking to himself as roberts offers sexual favors in exchange for crack!!!!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

jaydawg30 said:
and the warrior hangin out in the alley w/ jake roberts talking to himself as roberts offers sexual favors in exchange for crack!!!!

Yes, I am sure that your seven year old son would love to see that. I really do hope this amounts to something. But I have a feeling it wont be broadcast in Australia anyway :(

Marvel26

Reaction score
Its good that WWE are thinking of all their audiences.

I wonder what this TV show would include? Probably Josh Mathews or Todd Grisham acting like a couple of dimwits

C4

I hope they do something good. I want to watch a WWE Cartoon show. Damn, it would be awesome as they would crack funny jokes with the wrestlers!

Wrestling Station

its going to be interesting to see that.. i was hoping to see something like that couple of years ago, but anyway hope they do it good.

Soulpower

They need to have Cena, Punk and Batista go in search of the EVIL Jeffrey Hardy who is scheming down in his underground meth lab.

They can even have Punk do a Public Service Announcement. Punk says: Real champions don't do drugs :)