WWE: Kicking it old School

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

WWE kicking it old school
As of Wrestle Mania XX

wmxx_logo_white.gif

My Special BTB Changes
* In the Wrestle Mania XX matchup between Bill Goldberg and Brock Lesnar, instead of the original, last match for both Bill and Brock Lesnar, only Bill Goldberg had his last match as in my BTB I wish to continue with Brock Lesnar.

* During the night after Wrestle Mania, the general manager for Smackdown had been changed around, Paul Heyman was removed of his general manager position and the spot was given to Shane McMahon, leading Shane as the GM of Smackdown while Eric Bischoff is the general manager of Raw

*There will not be a WWE draft in the coming weeks as there was in real life, instead I made a couple of small changes by myself which will be seen in the rosters below, Raw received three superstars from Smackdown while Smackdown received from Monday Night Raw in return

* There was a couple of releases as some people were fired during the weekend of Wrestle Mania, Vince knew that Wrestle Mania was a big event starting a new year for the WWE and he wanted it to be a perfect year as he left off a few names in which he believed were not needed – these names were. Ron Simmons, Val Venus, Big Viscera, Mark Jindrack, Garrison Cade, La’ Resistance, Funaki, and the entire diva’s division.

* The Cruiserweight division was scrapped of the face of the earth

Here are the current WWE Rosters as of Wrestle Mania XX; I will continue from it and with these superstars in it

Monday Night Raw
Champions

Chris Benoit – World Heavyweight Champion
Randy Orton – Intercontinental Champion
Rob Van Dam & Booker T – World Tag Team Champions

Roster

Booker T
Brock Lesnar
Bubba Ray Dudley
Dave Batista
Devon Dudley
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Christian
Eric Bischoff
Edge – [ Injured ]
Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler
Jim Ross
Kane
Matt Hardy
Mark Henry
Mick Foley
Randy Orton
Rhino
Rob Van Dam
Rosey
Scott Steiner
Shannon Moore
Shawn Michaels
Spike Dudley
Triple H
The Hurricane
Rick Flair
William Regal

Smackdown Rosters
Champions

Eddie Guerrero – WWE Champion
John Cena – United States Champion
Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty - WWE Tag Team Champions

Roster

A – Train
Big Show
Billy Kidman
Bradshaw
Charlie Hass
Chavo Guerrero
Danny Basham
Doug Basham
Eddie Guerrero
Hardcore Holly
Jamie Noble
John Cena
Kurt Angle
Michael Cole
Orlando Jordan
Paul Bearer
Paul London
Rey Mysterio
Rikishi
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shane McMahon
Shelton Benjamin
Tajiri
Tazz
The Undertaker​

CT Styles

Mediocre, nothing amazing, nothing shit. I'll see what you do with this and may read if it looks worth it.

Evil Austin

raw.jpg

*This isn’t one of my best shows, it was done in recap form, just trying something new, I personally don’t like it so Smack Down will be differently.

Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler welcome us to the broadcast, as they review and recap the happenings of Wrestle Mania XX; this Wrestle Mania saw the World Heavyweight Championship change hands from Triple H over to Chris Benoit in a Triple Threat match that involved Shawn Michaels. Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler have very little time to talk as straight off the bat, the music of the Gore Machine Rhino’ hits and he makes his way down to the ring with a mixed crowd reaction. Not long afterwards, the music of his opponent, Chris Jericho hits and Chris receives a better reaction then Rhino had and was clearly the favorite coming into the matchup. There is a short video clip that shows the audience and the people watching at home what had gone down between Chris Jericho & Christian at Wrestle Mania, two former tag team champions in their own rights… it wouldn’t’ take long before the bell would sound and the matchup would begin.

The matchup began with Chris Jericho & Rhino locking up in the center of the ring, Chris Jericho kneed him in the gut and then had the opportunity to give him a clubbing fist to the lower back as he leant forward, Rhino though at that time, used his power advantage to just ram Jericho back first into the turnbuckles, running forward pushing him into them as he leant forward. Chris Jericho attempted to give him some shots but Rhino just absorbed them as he shoulder blocked him two times, he then grabbed his arm and threw him at the opposing turnbuckles as Chris Jericho hit them chest first. Chris Jericho staggered backwards holding his chest as Rhino was ready to put Chris Jericho away with a Gore! Rhino ran right towards Chris Jericho, who was able to move out of the way just in time. Rhino then had hit his head on the second turnbuckle, and as he turned back around Chris Jericho had hit a standing dropkick to the mid section, taking him down to the mat. Chris Jericho then moved back up to his feet where he would get his opponent, Rhino in a head lock as he sat down on the mat. Chris Jericho would slowly move up to his feet with Rhino in the head lock as Rhino would hit a few side elbow shots before taking Chris Jericho off the mat with a Back Drop, Chris Jericho though had the wherewithal to land on his feet behind Rhino, and when Rhino turned around he was grappled, locked up with and Chris Jericho had hit a Fisherman Suplex, hooking the leg for a bridge as the referee came down instantly to make the count. 1………….. 2. But it was ended with a kick out by Rhino who still had lots of life in him. Chris Jericho then moved up to his feet slowly, as he then saw Rhino down, Chris Jericho ran at the ropes, jumping at the middle rope and rebounding off of it going for a Lion Sault, on his opponent. Rhino though moved out of the way and Chris Jericho was able to land on his knees behind him. Rhino moved up to his feet, ran at the ropes and on the rebound attempted another Gore! But Jericho leaning forward, grabbed both legs of Rhino, tripped him over and moved him over onto his stomach ready in position for the Walls of Jericho! It wouldn’t take long for Rhino to tap out.

After the commercial break, the music of Evolution had hit and they had received tremendous amounts of heat coming into the ring, Jim Ross commented that Triple H seemed Bare’ he seemed naked without his coveted World Championship belt around his waist. Triple H had entered the ring along with Rick Flair, without Dave Batista or Randy Orton… Flair and Triple H both grabbed microphones in hands and where in suits, classy as usual with Triple H’s hair tied back and ties that cost as much as cars, Rolexes that would weigh as much as the average man.

Triple H has a hard time trying to get a sentence out of his mouth without the crowd interrupting him and intercepting his speech with boos, and “You Tapped Out” Chants. Though nonetheless he yells at them to shut their mouths and Triple H does eventually speak.

Triple H: “Wrestle Mania was a rollercoaster of a night, it began with Rick Flair, Randy Orton and Dave Batista picking up victories over The Rock and Mick Foley, {He applauds them for a moment giving them praise} but in the Main Event, which is was meant to be Chris Benoit vs. Triple H, was a mistake, it was meant to not involve Shawn Michaels, I beat Michaels fair and square back at the Royal Rumble in our Last Man Standing match.”

More Chants

Triple H: “But no, Shawn had to stick his big ‘egotistical’ nose into the Main Event once again and headline another Wrestle Mania, {claps} Well Done Michaels you have done it again, you have proven once again that your ego is just too dam large.”

At that point of time “Sexy Boy” does hit and Shawn stands on the entrance ramp

Shawn Michaels: “How typical of Triple H, I should have seen this coming, ever since the first day you walked into the company and until now you have not changed one bit, I remember back in 1997 when we were together; and we would lose you would go on a rampage and destroy everything and anything you would get your hands on backstage until I would come and calm you down, reminding you that there will always be another night… Triple H, Flair guys just grow up and give Chris Ben-wa his respect.”

Then the music of Chris Benoit hit with a ‘toothless’ grin on his face, he moved down to the ring entering it with the two men he beat last night at the Pay Per View, along with Rick Flair. Chris has the belt handing from his shoulder as Chris then tells them plain and simple if you want me again all you do is have to ask, I have no problem beating you guys again and proving why I am 4 Real. Though moments later on “I’m Back and better than ever” hit’s throughout the arena, and Eric Bischoff is on the entrance ramp as everyone in the ring is eying the General Manager of Raw. Eric tells everyone to be quiet and he is the one who makes the matches around here not any of you guys, he then tells Shawn and Chris to get ready for tonight as in the Main Event, it will be Shawn Michaels teaming up with Chris Benoit to take on half of Evolution, Dave Batista & the Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton here tonight. The crowd erupt as Triple H and Flair smile, and smirk as Benoit and HBK eye each other wondering how they can possibly work together if they just wanted to beat the hell out of each other a mere 24 hours ago.

After the commercial break the music of Christian hits and Christian makes his way down to the ring receiving lots of heat, he is ready for one on one action here tonight against his opponent, whose music plays seconds later on… Matt Hardy! Matt gets himself a standing ovation as Matt Hardy Version 1 moves down to the ring focused for his match. As the bell rings and the matchup gets underway, Christian goes to clothesline Matt Hardy down but Matt ducks underneath it and hits a couple of right arm shots backing Christian against the ring ropes… Matt then grabs him and throws him at the ropes ahead of him, and leans forward going for a Back Body Drop, Christian at that time puts the brakes on and then comes forward hitting Matt Hardy with a swinging neck breaker. Christian then begins to stomp away at the Hardy brother, Matt keeps trying to sit up and tries to come back into the match but every time he does he is just kicked back down as Christian receives lots of heat in the process. Christian then grabs Matt by the arm and pulls him up to his feet, throws him against the turnbuckles. Matt Hardy then gets chocked as Christian sticks his hand in the throat and around the neck area of Matt Hardy before the referee was able to step in between the two. Matt Hardy gets kneed in the mid section before falling down to the mat against the ropes as Christian takes a few steps back, taking the time to taunt the crowd, but when he turned around Matt grabbed his tights and was able to pull him face first into the turnbuckles and Matt moved up to his feet behind him and kicked him in the gut, he then went for a Suplex.

Christian though landed on his feet behind him showing great amounts of athleticism and then grabbed Matt from behind, grabbing onto both arms and going for the Un-Prettier, Matt Hardy turns him around and then pushes Christian at the ropes, on the rebound Matt grabs Christian’s head and sends him flying, directly over the top rope and to the outside of the ring. Matt then to the excitement of the crowd, grabbed hold of the top ropes and as Christian was on one knee, was about to pull himself up and over, onto Christian but Christian grabbed hold of the legs of Hardy and pulled him out of the ring under the bottom rope. Christian was able to hit a DDT on the outside after hitting some hard rights and lefts on Matt, Christian grabbed Matt and rolled him into the ring under the bottom rope, covering him for a pin fall attempt. 1…………..2…. but Matt Hardy was able to kick out. Christian applies more offense as he runs at the ropes behind him and hits a leg drop on the head area that was hit with a DDT moments ago, Christian then jumps up and drops a knee a hard knee onto Matt Hardy before covering him once more but Matt once again was able to kick out. Christian was running out of options as he grabbed hold of Matt Hardy, pulling him up to his feet and then turning him around for the Un-Prettier, Matt though could not do anything about it and was hit with the maneuver… Christian covered him for a pin fall and it was over, he got himself the three count.

Backstage in the locker room of Chris Benoit, Shawn Michaels walks in

Shawn Michaels reminds Chris that he respects him a lot and everything he has gone through to get to the top but he tells him that even though we are partners here tonight, at Backlash he wants it to be Chris Benoit vs. HBK, Chris says that he thinks that is a great idea and tells him that Backlash is later on, and tonight is now, him and Shawn Michaels are seen talking about plans for tonight’s main event tag team match as the camera is mute’d up so their conversations cannot be heard, the camera then moves down to the ring as the music of Edge hits and he gets a standing ovation, making his way down to the ring with a cast on his shoulder.
Edge grabs the microphone and tells everyone that he will be back and ready to face people in the ring come Backlash, Edge then tells the world that Randy Orton has just come off a huge win at Wrestle Mania but should be ready because he has never beaten Edge and with all of his Edge heads behind him, he can’t RKO all of the heads’ (he laughs) and then tells Randy Orton, to watch his back, it only takes a blink of an eye to be speared.

At that point of time the music of the Dudley Boys hit, “Coming Down” and the crowd give them a good crowd pop, but later on the music of the reigning Tag Team Champions, Rob Van Dam and Booker T hit and they got themselves even more of a fan reaction, the ring announcer Lillian Garcia announced that the one on one contest was between Booker T and Bubba Ray Dudley. The commentators comment on the fact that RVD and Booker won the Tag Titles last night at the Pay Per View at the grandest stage of them all Wrestle Mania, and that the Dudley Boys if they win here tonight it may get them a title shot in the near future.

The matchup begins with Bubba Ray Dudley and Booker T locking up, Booker T begins with some classic Booker T style chops and right hands coming back and forth, backing Bubba Ray Dudley against the ropes continuing the attack on him, giving him very little room to breathe. But the ring veteran ends up fighting back with a couple of his own shots eventually pushing Booker T back to the center of the ring and when Booker T stood there groggily, staggering on his two feet, Bubba began to taunt him with the ‘Stick and move’ then elbowing him in the top of the head to take him down to the mat. Bubba Ray Dudley then falls down on top of Booker T stomping a knee right into his chest area before grabbing him by the hair on his head and bringing him up to his feet and throwing him at the ropes, Bubba leans forward for a back body drop but Booker keeps running and attempts a Scissor kick, but Bubba scouted it and moved his head out of the way, then behind Booker he gets him in the momentum changing sleeper hold. Bubba Ray Dudley holds the pressure on him for quite a number of moments before Booker T goes down to one knee, RVD is willing him on the outside but he is barely able to hear anything.

Booker T though manages to get to a vertical base once again and hits Bubba twice in the mid section with hard elbows, he then runs at the ropes ahead of him and then comes back with a hard straight kick, he then grabs Bubba, brings him up to his feet and goes to kick him in the gut but at that time Bubba rakes the eyes and clotheslines him down, he grabs his legs and calls for Devon, who isn’t even in this match to come up onto the top rope to hit the infamous “Wuzzap” Maneuver, RVD though doesn’t allow it as he runs into the ring and it turns into a brawl which ends the match, during the commercial break the officials try to break it up as Booker T slides out of the ring but RVD turns around only to get smashed to the mat with a hard thunderous 3D by Bubba and Devon Dudley.

Backstage, Jonathan Coachman interviews Eugene

Jonathan Coachman asks him if he is at all scared or nervous getting into the Raw ring for the first time, Eugene just scratches his head and says “uh, no” in an unsure tone of voice as Jonathan Coachman doesn’t hesitate to tell him who his opponent will be for tonight, and it is announced to be the former WWE Champion, Brock Lesnar! Eugene doesn’t seem worried, the commentators talk about how one sided this match could be and how could Eugene’s uncle, Eric Bischoff be capable of putting his nephew in a match like this against Brock Lesnar. Jim Ross then says that Eugene isn’t worried either means that he isn’t scared of Brock Lesnar or is too stupid to be scared of Brock Lesnar.

At that point of time here come the Pain hits and Brock Lesnar does make his way down to ringside, Brock Lesnar enters the ring with the crowd giving him a load of heat, he is the former Wrestle Mania headliner and former WWE Champion though no one seems to show him one bit of respect. But when Eugene’s music hits he sprints down to ringside, high fiving fans along the way, he gets everyone pumped up and ready for action which could very well be one sided on paper.

Brock Lesnar starts this matchup off with a taunt, he flexes his muscles and Eugene runs right at him only to have Brock Lesnar out smart him with a Belly to Belly overhead throw suplex to the corner of the ring, Brock Lesnar once again flexes his pecks in front of Eugene as he sat at the bottom corner against the turnbuckles, and was about to cry’ but Eugene came back up to his feet and hit a couple of hard right hand shots to the head of Brock Lesnar and began to fire up, the crowd were really behind him, though Brock Lesnar just grabbed his body and locked him up with a devastating Bear Hug not letting him get any sort of momentum into this bout’. Brock Lesnar then throws him to the other end of the ring like a rag doll, he lastly moves on top of him, grabbing his leg and turning him onto his stomach for a possible Brock Lock, which makes Eugene fade to black’ out of nowhere, Chris Jericho runs down from the isle behind Brock Lesnar and ends this matchup fast with a dropkick to the back which sends him out of the ring through the middle rope, and Brock Lesnar leaves through the crowd as Eugene was helped to the back.

After the commercial break, the commentators wonder why Chris Jericho did what he did and possibly we may find out answers next week, though in the mean time the music of Kane hits and he makes his way down to ringside with heat rays that are heard even in the parking lot, Kane enters the ring with a smile on his face and an evil laugh which would send shivers down your spine before talking.

Kane “Last night, I proved exactly what I was talking about this whole time that the Undertaker is dead! I killed my Brother the Undertaker, I buried him alive at Survivor Series with my two bare hands, but all of these months of mind games and acts of coming back from the grave, I know that the Undertaker is dead and the Undertaker did not fight me at Wrestle Mania, the Undertaker is buried alive while I fought an Imposter at Wrestle Mania, I will be this week at Smack Down to prove it to the world that I am the only and real Monster in this company…. {Evil Laugh as he exits the ring}”

As the crowd tried to comprehend what just went down, the music of Evolution had hit and Randy Orton with Dave Batista made their ways down to the ring, Triple H and Rick Flair were not allowed at ringside but the reigning Intercontinental Champion and the Animal Dave Batista look ready as they are in their gear in the ring approaching go-time’

Not long afterwards the music of Shawn Michaels; hits and the crowd goes nuts, followed by the newly crowned World Heavyweight Champion of the world, Chris Benoit, who makes his way to the ring. All four men are in the ring staring each other down as the crowd get heavily behind the champion and his partner. Both Orton and Batista know that if they win this match this may give them a shot at the champion in the near future as they would have beaten the champion in a tag team contest.

The matchup begins with the World Heavyweight champion in the ring with the Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton, ironically enough these two also opened the 2004 Royal Rumble in which Chris Benoit had won the contest that night. Though tonight, right now in the middle of the ring, Randy Orton and Chris Benoit lock up as Chris Benoit backs Randy Orton into the ropes with hard chops that leave hand prints into the chest of Randy Orton, Orton’s chest goes bright red instantly as his facial expressions tell a story of tremendous pain and chest burn. Randy Orton then knees Benoit in the gut out of desperation trying to do something to end the torture, as he dives at his turnbuckles tagging in Dave Batista! Batista enters the ring taking his time, playing in the head of his opponent, but the toothless grin on Chris Ben-wa shows that he isn’t intimidated and Chris Benoit the ravenous wolverine just bangs his chest, calling for Batista to do something.

Dave Batista runs at Chris Benoit, and shows that experience is a huge factor in the matchup as Chris Benoit outsmarts his opponent, tripping the big man down with a drop toe hold, as he has Batista face first onto the mat, Chris Benoit dives on him going for a Crippler Cross face but Dave Batista powers out of it then rolling onto his back and giving Ben-wa a hard right arm shot which gives him a moment to move back up to his feet. He grabs the Champion, by the head and then grapples up with him as he hits a Scoop Slam in the middle of the ring. He then grabs his opponent by the arm and drags him over to his turnbuckles where he brings Randy back into the contest. Randy Orton comes back into the match seeking retribution from minutes earlier as he begins to stomp away at Chris Benoit, not leaving a limb untouched. Chris then gets brought up to his feet only to have Orton bring him back down to one knee with a hard European style Upper Cut to the chin area, Randy Orton grabs Chris Benoit and throws him at the ropes, on the rebound Randy Orton dropkicks him down and then gets him in a side head lock as Chris Benoit holds his arm out in hope to tag in Michaels, though he is too far away to do so. Chris slowly gets the momentum and effort to get up to one knee and drop Randy Orton onto his back with a back drop, Chris Benoit goes over to Shawn Michaels and tags him in, Michaels gets a standing ovation as he runs right at Randy Orton and flying, jumping clotheslines him down in the middle of the ring. He then kicks himself back up to his feet.

Batista moves into the ring but Chris Benoit notices this and runs right at the animal, kneeing him as he was half way into the ring and taking him out of the ring, Chris Benoit goes to the top rope and then drops a flying head butt on Randy Orton as the crowd went wild, meanwhile Chris Benoit was forced to go back to his corner as Shawn Michaels stood next to Benoit in the corner, holding onto the ropes ready to hit Randy with some Sweet Chin Music, Shawn Michaels begins tuning up the band attempting to end this matchup now. Shawn then with a blink of an eye super kicks Chris Benoit as he stood on the ring apron and knocked his partner out cold, the commentators are in shock as are the world wide watching at home and here tonight. Could this be because he wants Benoit at Backlash?

Whatever the reasoning is, the match still goes on and Shawn Michaels does eventually Super Kick Orton seconds later and then covers him for the pin fall, Chris Benoit and Shawn have won this match but Shawn leaves the ring as the referee goes to check on Benoit if he is alright.

seX-Power

I don't see the point of posting Raw so soon but the concept looks alright. Some of the guys you released could have been alright but whatever, it's your BTB. This has potential, but looks like nothing special so far. Might check out Raw later.

CT Styles

Monday Night RAW Review

Your new style though you stated, this would be the only time, it was still readable and by no means a bad way to present your show. You open up with a pretty decent match between Y2J and Rhino. The action is pretty good throughout the match with both men getting a chance to show off their skills and almost have the win. I'd be pushing Jericho to the upper-midcard if it was me and putting him in a meaningful feud much like his one with Shawn Michaels in 2003. Nice to see Jericho get the win with the Walls of Jericho. Decent start.

Please, this drives me crazy, it's Ric Flair, not Rick Flair, it drives me crazy seeing it written like that. You put over the fact that Evolution garner a lot of heat. The promo was out of character in my opinion. All of your promos are characterless, they all seem like they're the same person talking, you don't incorporate distinctive traits of superstars in any of your promos. It's almost as if you drag out 'I don't like you let's feud!' into a longer sentence with a few more words. A typical tag match is made between the team of Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit against Randy Orton and Batista.

The Christian/Matt Hardy match was surprisingly an enjoyable match. Both men had good chemistry throughout the match and it just seemed like a good match, I'm glad Christian got the win with the Unprettier. It just had some good back-and-forth action like the opener and it I enjoyed reading it. No complaints with this one.

The tag match was rather mediocre as I didn't really expect it to be anything special from the beginning and it really wasn't, especially without the clean finish. This will most likely setup a feud between the two teams and I predict a tag titles match at Backlash between the two.

Eugene's an idiot and I never liked him being in a wrestling ring with that gimmick. The squash match is good because that's all he'll be. Lesnar obviously demolishes him but a second match in a row without a clean finish? Not a good move in my opinion. Jericho attacking Lesnar? Why? Will there be an answer? I hope there will be.

Awful, generic promo by Kane which made me cringe. The wording and everything was way off, I hated it.

A typical main event tag team match with the usual happenings however, the ending is what really differentiated it. Shawn Michaels nailing the Sweet Chin Music not only for the win, but on Chris Benoit, sending him a message. I hope to see these two face-off at Backlash as they are perfect for a match with each other.

Overall, it's just the little things that mainly piss me off in your threads. The spelling, wording, vocabulary and grammar are still way below par and ruin what could possibly have been an alright show. To me, as a whole it was mediocre with nothing really shouting out at me. No real progression in storylines just some booked matches with no history, try to make storylines and angles that interest people.

4/10

Evil Austin

smackdown.jpg

The Pyrotechnics go off around the arena as Smackdown begins, held live from St. Louis Missouri

Michael Cole: “Welcome ladies and gentleman to SmackDown”

Tazz: “It’s great to be here, so much is scheduled to happen here tonight, we are going to here from our new General Manager, Shane McMahon”

Michael Cole: “Which should be interesting, but also don’t forget, RAW’s Kane! Is in the building here tonight and has claimed that the man he fought at Wrestle Mania was not his brother, he promises to come out here tonight, call the Undertaker out and prove it to the world.”

Tazz: “The Big Red Monster is in the building, and that isn’t good for the SmackDown roster.”

Michael Cole: “I am not quite sure how he plans on proving what he wishes to prove though.”

Tazz: “We may need the men in the white coats back out here for that confrontation”

“Here Comes the Money” Plays as the General Manager Shane McMahon makes his way down to the ring, he does his usual ‘Shane O’Mac Shuffle’ on his way down as he enters the ring accompanied by the roaring crowd, they are clearly very happy with the decision to release Paul Heyman from his duties in the past week.

Shane McMahon: “We felt that Paul Heyman was not living up to his duties backstage, and as a result… here I am.”

Crowd gives him some Shane-O’ chants though they don’t last long

Shane McMahon: “And with a McMahon in power over here, there are going to be some changes in the near future, some you may like, some you may dislike but either way you have to learn to live with them all… Firstly; tonight’s main event is going to be between Eddie Guerrero the WWE Champion and the Undertaker!”

Crowd erupts with joy

Michael Cole: “What a Main Event, I don’t remember these two ever squaring off in the past year or two.”

Tazz: “We are making history here tonight”

Shane McMahon: “And Kurt Angle, I know you are backstage, if you think of making some sort of appearance during tonight’s Main Event, you will not get a rematch against Eddie Guerrero for a long long time.”

Shane McMahon then does some more ‘struts’ as he then decides to leave the ring and make his way to the back

At that point of time, the music of the World’s Greatest Tag Team play throughout the arena floor, Charlie Hass is announced for one on one action, Shelton Benjamin is at ringside playing the managerial role in this single’s contest scheduled for one fall.

Michael Cole: “Here come two former WWE Tag Team Champions and Charlie Hass himself is a former All American, he can definitely go in the ring.”

Not long afterwards to a bigger crowd reaction, the music of Billy Kidman hits and Billy Kidman races down to ringside, with Paul London accompanying him to the ring. Billy Kidman and Charlie Hass stare at each other from opposite sides of the ring before the match begins and it gets underway.

Match -1
Charlie Hass (w/ Shelton Benjamin) vs. Billy Kidman (w/ Paul London)

*Bell rings*

The match begins with Charlie Hass running right at Billy Kidman as he stood in the corner, he attempted to get an early advantage into the match but Billy Kidman would move out of the way and place Hass in the corner against the turnbuckles, Kidman hit him with a couple of hard right arm shots before kicking him in the mid section, grabbing him by the head and bringing him over to the center of the ring, he went for a high impact maneuver but before it could have been executed Charlie Hass, stood up holding onto his opponent and then brought him down for an Atomic Drop! Charlie Hass then hit him with a standing dropkick which put his opponent on the mat. Charlie Hass runs at the ropes behind him charging right at Kidman as he was slowly getting up to one knee, he then hit a hard base ball slide to the mid section of Kidman which sent him rolling out of the ring under the bottom rope and to the outside.

As Charlie Hass distracted the referee talking to him and arguing, Shelton Benjamin would begin stomping away at Billy Kidman; he would then roll him back into the ring when Paul London would draw near. Charlie Hass turned around to Kidman and grabbed him by the upper body and brought him to his feet where he slammed him down to the mat with a hard scoop slam in the middle of the ring. Charlie Hass covered him for the pin fall; 1…….2… but Kidman was able to get out of it. Charlie Hass then took the time to taunt the crowd and receive some heat as he told the world that he was the better man pointing to himself; he then grabbed Kidman’s legs and was possibly going for some kind of submission hold but Kidman kicked Hass back at the ropes and on the rebound Kidman would monkey flip him to the other end of the ring.

When Billy Kidman got back up to a vertical base, he left the ring and slowly began making his way up to the top rope; Charlie Hass got up to his feet before he could, and made a sprint to the corner where he jumped up to the top rope with Kidman; Kidman hit a couple of shots to try and make Charlie Hass lose his balance but instead Hass grabs the arm of Kidman and hits a hard arm drag; from the top rope to the middle of the ring. Hass then covers Kidman slowly for the count; 1…………..2…. but Kidman rolls him over and covers Hass, Benjamin comes up onto the ring apron and manages to distract the referee not letting Kidman get the three count; London gets up on the ring apron with Benjamin and tackles him down as the referee turns around and Hass kicks out at the count of one.

Kidman then runs at the ropes and on the rebound hits a standing shooting star press, jumping into the air and then turning around backwards; landing on him. He covers Charlie Hass who is unable to kick out in time, Kidman wins the matchup.

Winner Billy Kidman

After SmackDown returns from a commercial break, we see Charlie Hass in the middle of the ring on his knees seeming really frustrated about the loss to Billy Kidman, he stands up facing Shelton Benjamin who puts his arm around him and tells him it will be okay and tries to help him out of the ring.

Charlie Hass though seems to have had enough and his emotions go wild; he pushes Shelton Benjamin back as Shelton Benjamin is shocked, he looks Charlie Hass right in the eye and they stare down before Shelton Benjamin leaves the ring and Charlie Hass ends up walking himself up to the back.

Michael Cole: “Charlie Hass looks to be overwhelmed with frustration”

Tazz: “Could you blame him really, it was Benjamin’s fault they had lost”

Michael Cole: “How can you say that? Shelton Benjamin came up on the ring apron to help his partner instead it backfired but it was not on purpose”

Tazz: “Well, Benjamin is guilty until proven innocent”

At that point of time, the music of the APA hit, Bradshaw comes down to ringside with a new hair cut, he is no longer with the long flowing luxurious hair on his head, instead with a relatively short buzz cut (his normal hair now) Bradshaw gets a mixed crowd reaction as he begins to speak his mind

Bradshaw: “That right there was the last time you will ever hear the music of the American Protection Agency”

Heat

Bradshaw: “It was a great run, we had accomplished a lot together, Faarooq and I we dominated the tag team scene on both Raw and Smackdown but every good thing must come to an end and Faarooq was released from his contract after the night of Wrestle Mania”

Bradshaw: “And seeing as I am going as a single’s competitor, I have decided to no longer associate myself with the APA, consider the APA in the trash can”

Bradshaw then takes the APA wrist bands off and throws him onto the mat

Bradshaw: “As from now on I am not known as Bradshaw, Blackjack Bradshaw but as John Bradshaw, the self made millionaire.”

Huge amounts of heat, they are not liking this one bit

Bradshaw: “Hey; I have done and perfected everything I have put my mind to in my entire life, except wrestling, I thought that drinking beer, having fun, visiting the troops and having a good time was it all but I realized I whole lot more; I know that my mind should be set on bigger things, business is about to pick up people I am John Bradshaw and what I say I do and what I do I do very well”

Michael Cole: “Hold on a minute what is that?”

Soon later the camera shows a gigantic, white, limo rolling down to ringside with sharp, brown, Bull Horns hanging from the hood of the vehicle.

John Bradshaw: “I guess this is my ride back {laughs}”

John Bradshaw poses for a moment gaining heat as he then steps out of the ring and casually walks over to the vehicle, the driver steps out of the car and opens John Bradshaw the door so he may enter the limo, John Bradshaw makes his way to the back as his new music is played, thus ending the APA theme.

After the commercial break and the limo was given time to leave the entrance ramp and reverse back up and out of sight; the music of the United States Champion, John Cena had played throughout the arena floor; John held the championship around his waist with a Lakers Jersey on as he entered the ring.

The face pops turn into hate chants when the music would eventually come to a halt and Orlando Jordan’s music hits; Orlando Jordan made his way down to the ring posing and taunting the crowd on the entrance ramp. Orlando Jordan stood in the ring opposite Cena ready for action.

Match – 2
John Cena vs. Orlando Jordan

*Bell rings*

This match begins with a lock up which gives the stronger man Cena the advantage; who just came out of a win against the Big Show at Wrestle Mania, his confidence is through the roof. John Cena pushes Orlando Jordan against the ropes still holding the lock up position before Orlando Jordan holds his arms up in defense as the referee steps in between the two combatants. John Cena then stares Orlando Jordan right in the eye and moves his arm across his face telling him that ‘he can see Cena’ as Orlando Jordan gets upset, he runs at Cena going to take him down but Cena hits a drop toe hold which plants Jordan’s face on the canvas. John Cena stands there pumping his shoes up doing some taunts as he runs at the ropes behind him; Jordan springs up to his feet and hits a Power Slam on John Cena.

John Cena gets up instantly as does Orlando Jordan who kicks him in the gut but John Cena catches the foot and holds him there for a moment; John Cena then gets hit with a hard enziguri to the back of the head. Orlando Jordan dives right on top of Cena getting him in a front face lock; Cena manages to hit a couple of elbows in getting up to one knee before grabbing hold of Jordan and picking him up, thus slamming him down to the mat with a hard Spine Buster. Cena takes off his Jersey as he is not playing around anymore. Cena sees that he is slowly getting onto his knees as he then runs at the ropes ahead of him and hits a hard knee to the jaw before taking Jordan down with a swinging neck breaker.

John Cena grabs Orlando Jordan by the head and slowly brings him up to his feet; then grabbing his arm and placing him up on Cena’s shoulders going for the FU finisher. Jordan amazingly enough lands on his feet to the side of Cena after being thrown in the air, Cena goes to clothesline him down but Jordan ducks underneath and then turns around, and begins to pummel him with countless rights and lefts; backing Cena against the ropes and then a hard boxing like hook that knocks Cena to the outside of the ring through the middle rope. Cena begins to get counted out and when he does get to his feet at the count of four he decides that he has had enough and leaves the ring, Orlando Jordan wins via count out but the crowd show Cena heat as they want to see more, Jordan looks confused though accepts the fact that he won against a champion.

Winner Orlando Jordan

Backstage in the General Manager Shane McMahon’s office; John Bradshaw is seen seated opposite Shane as they discuss financial issues for the company and what is the best move for SmackDown to make and what isn’t. Most parts of the audio is taken out until the end when Bradshaw stands up and is ready to leave

John Bradshaw: “So we are on the same page here, we are both liking my idea for a new SmackDown?”

Shane McMahon: “Absolutely”

Bradshaw then does open the door of the office to get out; he sees Kurt Angle on the other end of the door about to enter the room as they lock eyes for a moment before Kurt Angle’s attention is once again brought to the General Manager

Shane McMahon: “Kurt Angle, what a pleasant surprise, I was wondering how far into the night it would take for you to show up in my office”

Kurt Angle: “I don’t have time for chit chat, I should be the wwe champion and you know it, everyone knows it Dam-it, Eddie Guerrero cheated last night to a victory faking an ankle injury which put my guard down as he could regroup and take his shoe off, and use it against me”

Shane McMahon: “I thought it was rather funny to be quite honest”

Kurt Angle: “Well I didn’t, I thought it was something that should not be seen at a main event of Wrestle Mania twenty”

Shane McMahon: “You know what, you have a point there but while I think about it you should get ready”

Kurt Angle: “For what?”

Shane McMahon: “Your match tonight against Rey Mysterio”

Kurt Angle: ”What?”

Shane McMahon: “You better go and get ready, that match is next!”

“Rey Mysterio’s music Booyaka 619” hits and Rey Mysterio receives a standing ovation, the former tag team and cruiserweight champion high fives front row fans wearing masks as he enters the ring.

Michael Cole: “This match should really be a blockbuster”

Tazz: “I think that Kurt Angle should be facing Eddie here tonight”

Michael Cole: “Hey I can’t complain with this match here, and did you know partner that Rey Mysterio nearly two years ago at Summer slam, made his debut match against Kurt Angle and beat him, that could very well happen here tonight”

Kurt Angle’s music hits and You Suck’ chants are heard high and low even up in the ‘nose bleed’ section of the crowd, Kurt Angle tries to ignore them as he gets himself pumped up and ready for a fight

Match - 3
Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle

*Bell rings*

Rey Mysterio runs right at Kurt Angle but Angle side steps and moves behind the crowd favorite; Kurt Angle wraps his arms around the mid section of his opponent and attempts a German Suplex, Rey Mysterio though wraps his legs around the legs of Kurt Angle and holds on, Rey then grabs the head of Kurt Angle and pulls both of them forward, planting Kurt Angle with a Bull Dog in the middle of the ring. Rey Mysterio wastes little time going straight for the offense, he runs at the ropes then hitting a jumping leg drop to Angle. Rey Mysterio then leaves the ring going over to the ring apron and holds onto the top rope pointing up to the ceiling, as the crowd go nuts as he then leaps into the air and goes for a splash on Angle but Angle has the wherewithal to move out of the way and Rey hits his chest on the canvas.

Kurt Angle then slowly makes his way to his feet and picks Rey up to his feet with him; he grapples up with him and then sends him flying with a Belly to Belly back overhead Suplex sending him over to the corner of the ring. Kurt then walks up to Rey who kicks him in the gut and jumps up right at him in a head scissors like fashion and then sends Kurt flying with a Hurricarana over to the ropes ready for a 619. Kurt Angle plays possum at the ropes as Rey comes flying across going for the move, Kurt catches both feet of Rey and brings him over to the middle of the ring.

Kurt Angle locks in the deathly Ankle Lock instantly going down to the mat wrapping his legs around Rey’s and adding more pressure onto the leg, locking it in as Rey instantly taps out there is not much he can do, Kurt Angle shows great feats of intensity holding the move onto Rey seconds after the bell rang sending a message over to Rey, Eddie and everyone else in the roster backstage watching.

Winner Kurt Angle

Backstage in the parking lot; Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Hass have their carry bags in hand as they are ready to leave the arena and call it a night, get ready for next week and go to their hotels

Charlie Hass then stops as Shelton Benjamin moves on ahead before realizing that Hass was behind and turned around

Benjamin: “What’s the deal?”

Charlie Hass: “You know dam well that I lost that match earlier tonight because of you”

Benjamin: “No you didn’t, you are just trying to find someone to blame for your mess and your problems”

Charlie Hass then walks forward going up to Benjamin and then pushing him back

Benjamin comes back to Hass with a slap which brings him down to one knee; the referees hold these two back and break it up before fists can be thrown

A video package about Judgment Day the next SmackDown PPV was shown
Judgment Day May 2004; “Soul’s will suffer”

At that point of time the music of the WWE Champion Eddie Guerrero hits and Eddie Guerrero walks down to ringside without the Low Rider (logic, if it was there taker couldn’t have his walk to the ring it would be in the way) >_< Any-who Eddie Guerrero receives a standing ovation as Eddie successfully defended his championship just days ago at Wrestle Mania. Eddie hands the gold over to the time keeper for the match as it is a non title match.

When the Eddie chants cease to be heard minutes later on; the opponent of Eddie Guerrero makes his way down as Undertaker makes his illustrious and ominous way down to the ring taking his time to get in the mind of the champion; he tries to psyche him out as the Undertaker is the conscious of the WWE. Eddie just stands and smirks as he tries not to think about it too much and get intimidated

Michael Cole: “You know what I just remembered Tazz”

Tazz: “What?”

Michael Cole: “That Kane is meant to be here tonight, we are drawing into the last half hour of the show and we haven’t seen anything”

Tazz: “But the Undertaker is going to be in the ring and vulnerable for the Main Event, who knows I am not going to be the one who will tell Kane not to do something”

Michael Cole: “Nor will I but I wonder if Kane will show up and if he will what roll will he play in this main event contest only seen here on Smackdown!”

Main Event
Eddie Guerrero vs. The Undertaker
‘Non title match’

*Bell rings*

This match begins with the crowd heavily behind both superstars; they don’t know who they want to win, nonetheless the Undertaker begins the contest with a flurry of right hands that land on Guerrero backing him to the corner, Undertaker refuses to stop the shots and proves once again why he is the best pure striker in the business. The Undertaker then takes a step backwards and charges right at Guerrero and clotheslines him against the turnbuckles. Guerrero staggers forward as Taker goes to lift him up for Snake Eyes but with Eddie on Taker’s shoulders’ Eddie was able to rake the eyes and slide down the Undertaker’s back, before the Undertaker could turn around Guerrero kicked him in the back of the leg and then took a few steps back to run at him and chop block the dead man down and get him off of his feet. Guerrero begins to stomp away at him until the referee steps in and tells him it is enough.

Guerrero then grabs the head of the Undertaker and slowly attempts to lift the big man up to his feet; but half way it was shown that he was just too large for Guerrero, he is a near seven footer. As Taker was on his knees groggily, Guerrero ran at the ropes and then dropkicked Taker in the jaw putting him back on the mat. Guerrero then tried once again to move him up to his feet and slowly but surely he was able to this time and then grapples up with him going for a Suplex, Undertaker hits a couple of mid section shots and then a huge right arm upper cut which sends Guerrero flying back, Guerrero runs at taker only to have him big boot him back down. The Undertaker then lifts Guerrero up to his feet by the hair on his head and throws him at the ropes.

On the rebound Undertaker sticks his hand right in the throat of Eddie who was temporarily in position for a Choke Slam, Eddie was choked out for quite a few seconds to add the intimidation factor looking into the dead man’s eyes as he choked you out’. Eddie then kneed Taker in the mid section making him lean forward and clubbed him a couple of times in the back; Eddie then hooked Taker’s arm and hit a hard Suplex in the center of the ring. He attempted to go for the three amigos and after mustering up a lot of energy he was able to hit another one, and then the third one. Eddie got some chants going as he left the ring going up to the top rope going for the frog splash; once on the top rope the Undertaker sat up and Eddie was shocked, Taker moved up to his feet and gave Eddie a thunderous right arm shot to the jaw, making him lose his balance and sit on the top rope. Taker then stuck his hand in the throat of Eddie Guerrero and then sent him flying to the middle of the ring with a choke slam from the top turnbuckle.

Eddie was knocked out cold; the Undertaker went for the cover; 1…………2… but then the lights went out; and when they were back on Kane was in the ring, Kane grabbed the Undertaker from behind and brought him up to his feet, stuck his hand in his throat and hit a hard ring shaking Choke Slam in the middle of the ring. Kane then left the ring, picking up the Urn that was placed by the Undertaker in the corner of the ring, Kane begins to walk up the entrance ramp holding the golden urn as the Undertaker laid on the mat motionless; the referee was beginning to come too as was Eddie; Eddie rolled his arm over the Undertaker and the referee made the count. 1………….2……..3! Kane was laughing up on the entrance ramp.

Winner Eddie Guerrero

The show goes off the air with the Undertaker on the mat, on the canvas mat with his back touching the canvas not moving one bit, not able to sit up not able to show any of his powers as the urn was stolen the essence of his power was stolen by his younger brother Kane.

---

Jd2004.jpg

*Subject may change*
Venue; Las Vegas Nevada
Date; May 16th 2004 (five weekly shows away)

Jeff Hardy is due to make a comeback to the WWE for the first time since 2002

y2j__legend

Reaction score
So first up, we hear from the new Smackdown General Manager Shane McMahon, and rightfully so. However, I was expecting something big, yet all we hear is that Eddie will face Taker in the main event and Angle isn't getting a title shot in a very long time. Seems rushed, and the grammar was nt up to scratch either, which leaves a bad impression for the rest of the show.

The first match of the night is between Charlie HAAS {not Hass} and Billy Kidman, yet once again, your grammar and spelling has let you down. Honestly, use Microsoft Word if you aren't doing so, as it takes away from the show. Also, with moves, you don't exactly make them clear, and I really didn't see how Benjamin cost Haas the win.

Once again, the promo had great potential, but you rushing has definitely caused the quality of this promo {and the whole show} to decrease. Bradshaw turning into JBL was a nice touch, but the moment has been ruined by the lack of quality in this promo TBH.

I read that you plan on turning Cena heel in the Chatroom and I agreed with it, however you are doing it too quickly as he just came off the biggest win of his career against Show at WrestleMania and you have him lose via countout to a jobber. Also, what happened to Show's rematch clause?

Yet again, the promo with Shane and Angle seems nothing but rushed, but I am interested to see where you are going with this 'new Smackdown' thing. Grammar is really letting you down once again: I know this is getting repetitive, but there isn't much else I ca say really except that I really can't get into the show because of it.

Also, before writing your show, you needto get your facts right, as I picked up two mistakes in the one sentence from Cole.
1) Rey made his WWE PPV debut against Angle at Summerslam, not his actual debut.
2) Angle defeated Rey.
Wikipedia is a really useful tool TBH.
Now onto the match, and you seem to be rushing things again, as most matches start off slow, yet none of your matches have been remotely slow as one of the competitors hit a power move in the opening 15 seconds. Also, Rey only started pointing to the ceiling after the death of Eddie. Also, the match ending came rather abrupt, but one of the positives coming out of this show is the intensity being showed by Kurt.

Yet again, your grammar and you rushing the entire show is really letting you down here. A three line promo and the referees come storming out of nowhere after a slap? There is normally a full brawl going on in the ring before a referee comes out, and this was in the parking lot, meaning it would take even longer.

And now onto the main event which hopefully you can redeem yourself with, as it is quite obvious that Kane will be making an appearance in this match. The match started off well but then Kane came after a Chokeslam from the top rope and gave Taker a Chokeslam of his own, and then you say the referee was beginning to come around? You never even said that he was knocked out in the first place :S. Kane leaves with the urn and Smackdown comes to a close.

First time reading your show dude, and I must say, I was not that impressed. This whole show just seemed to be rushed to the max, with grammar being the thing that stands out most eg. it is WWE Champion, not wwe champion, and Haas, not Hass. You seem to put colons and semi colons in just for the sake of it, where there should either be a full stop, comma, or nothing at all. You see to have potential dude, but firstly, you really need to work on your grammar.

CT Styles

We open with commentary and already there's some spelling mistakes, Shane McMahon then comes down to the ring. McMahon seemed very generic, the wording used in his promo was what made me think that. He was too robotic and unnatural. The first match of the night consists of Charlie Haas and Billy Kidman battling each other. The wording in this match really doesn't tell a story, it's just a list of spots basically. I've also noticed your new obsession is using semicolons and you've used them many times in places they shouldn't be. This match is concentrated strongly on putting Haas over as a heel in my opinion, as he seemed to use dirty tactics as well as display a heel-like attitude. Kidman gets the win though, I'd say that's probably a good move as he's someone I'd rather see pushed than Haas. The ending sets up a split and feud?

Bradshaw comes out to cut a promo which again is very robotic and unnatural. Stop this obsession with semicolons, please. Bradshaw is now JBL I'm guessing. We open with commentary and already there's some spelling mistakes, Shane McMahon then comes down to the ring. McMahon seemed very generic, the wording used in his promo was what made me think that. He was too robotic and unnatural. The first match of the night consists of Charlie Haas and Billy Kidman battling each other. The wording in this match really doesn't tell a story, it's just a list of spots basically. I've also noticed your new obsession is using semicolons and you've used them many times in places they shouldn't be. This match is concentrated strongly on putting Haas over as a heel in my opinion, as he seemed to use dirty tactics as well as display a heel-like attitude. Kidman gets the win though, I'd say that's probably a good move as he's someone I'd rather see pushed than Haas. The ending sets up a split and feud?

Bradshaw comes out to cut a promo which again is very robotic and unnatural. Stop this obsession with semicolons, please. Bradshaw is now JBL I'm guessing.

United States Champion John Cena enters the scene for his match against Orlando Jordan. More semicolons, you're obsessed, you've obviously seen others use them and are now trying to do what they do and it's now your new trend!
This match begins with a lock up which gives the stronger man Cena the advantage; who just came out of a win against the Big Show at Wrestle Mania, his confidence is through the roof.
That flows awfully, I've seen you criticize others for their writing of the English language, take a look at yours. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! STOP WITH THE SEMICOLONS WHERE NOTHING BUT MAYBE A COMMA SHOULD BE! They make no sense where you put them. Is Cena a face, I got the impression he was, so why is he walking out on the match and making Jordan look like a face?

JBL and Shane in on something? Angle then comes in and finds out he has a match with Mysterio. Nothing amazing, just an announcement.

ONE MORE FUCKING SEMICOLON AND I SWEAR TO GOD.. Mysterio gets the opening offense in the match which is probably a good move. Okay, you have no idea where to use semicolons, you basically don't use commas and replace them all with semicolons. This is actually pissing me off. I actually think you may not have any commas in the whole piece of writing and it's just semicolons. Angle wins with the Ankle Lock in a pretty decent match.

The Main Event comes up, WWE Champion Eddie Guerrero versus The Undertaker. Pretty dominant start from The Undertaker and I really don't think Eddie Guerrero could perform the 'Three Amigos' on Undertaker. Kane interferes and Chokeslams his brother, giving Eddie Guerrero the win. Decent match.

Advice; just stop using semicolons in general. You used 30 in that whole piece of writing. I just checked my recent show and I didn't even use a third of that. You literally replaced commas with them. The show in general was decent. The matches were alright, the wording was mediocre along with the punctuation and grammar - the usual problems. Mediocre show, nothing special.

5/10