WWE just has to fix their polls!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

And I am not talking about Cyber Sunday, because you can see the fixing from miles.

I am talking about WWE polls they post concerning multiple things. The results have to be false.

First, they post a poll of who is going to win at No Mercy: CM Punk vs Big Daddy V, and Big Daddy V clashes CM Punk in the poll rating.

Now, I enter and they have a poll if fans want to give The Great Khali a rematch. Who wants to see The Great Khali having a rematch? Well, according to the poll 65 percent wants Khali to have a rematch.

Thoughts?

HHHforever

Reaction score
Theres lots of stupid people out there so maybe they are accurate. However I agree they probably fix them, however I don't really see them having Val Venis as the leader to get the title, but you never know. Whenever they have polls that say, "Who do think will win?" I usually vote for whoever I want to lose, because if you look at it almost everytime whoever the fans expect to win the opposite does.

Travis40

Why wouldn't they fix them? Think of all the confusion...if they expected the fans to vote for one thing....and they voted for another, they wouldn't know what to do minutes before the match starts. It'd really just kill the PPV. Well...this is just for Cyber Sunday, but for the wwe.com polls...IDK :dunno:

Michele

Reaction score
Why wouldn't they fix them? Think of all the confusion...if they expected the fans to vote for one thing....and they voted for another, they wouldn't know what to do minutes before the match starts. It'd really just kill the PPV. Well...this is just for Cyber Sunday, but for the wwe.com polls...IDK :dunno:

Exactly like HHHforever mentioned if that did happen they probably would have someone like Val Venis in the main event, nothing against Val but I honestly don't want to see him in the main event spot.

Scott_Hardy

Reaction score
stupid, Khali dose not deserve another match for the title

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Khali does deserve a rematch. If Batista gets 3, khali deserves more then 1.
People on smackdown that i want to have the title?
Undertaker or Mark Henry.
Henry hasn't gotten there yet but he's on his way.
Stupid assholes who make the god damn card have him fighting against people Funaki could beat.