WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
There’s no chance Mitch is scum mate, jeff wanted to kill him
Just an FYI this doesnt confirm mitch if thats what you're trying to do

Doubt Jeff would hesitate to sacrifice mitch

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
In all seriousness, let me go check that out.

Big Man

Reaction score
I think it’s more likely Doddsy was just killed tbh as it’s more likely. he was a safe kill and wasn’t going to be lynched. not sure scum would’ve risked shooting me or Poyser and risk protection/watcher.

Big Man

Reaction score
yeah im not clearing mitch. Jeff's wagon was already really big at that point, so he would've known he couldn't get a wagon going on anyone, if anything him being on the wagon would dissuade people from going after mitch.

Big Man

Reaction score
haza have you read up? any other reads apart from Smark, town reads even? thoughts on the magic wagon?

Big Man

Reaction score
:reigns3

can we not fill the thread with more shit arguments please

• Love
Reactions: Poyser

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The fuck? This is some of the weakest scum building I've ever seen

It's true though. Mine started in the 2000s

---------

Unvote

Vote: Mitch

Your posts have been tunnelled around KIF/Smark, with one cop out vote on Jeff. You've tried to solve....nothing.
The logic for this vote doesn't compute with me at all, sure Mitch was solely on KIF/Smark the entire game, but pretty much all of us are fairly sure Smark is scum by now, so why do you have any issue with Mitch? Yeah his play has looked like comfort zoning and focusing on people he knows, but idk what more you expected from him.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And imagine the scenes if there is a jester in game. He could just put one in just to fuck with people.

Otherwise, how would you explain Smarks behaviour. He's intelligent player, he's not an idiot who throws a game for no reason.

So why would he... see effort to rep in, then say "oh 900 posts i cba fuck that"

And then "please lynch me.. pretty please? Come on buds... come on now... LYNCH ME MOTHERFUCKERS!"

I mean it just doesn't make sense.

Maybe just let him try to read the thread and if he doesn't during toDay... vig can shoot him at night.
Zero buys on the Jester theory, if KIF drew a role like that I think he immediately comes in here and blatantly tells everybody to lynch him instead of doing nothing. Also Odo DESPISES Jesters.

Status
Not open for further replies.