WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
On the upside it’s highly unlikely tweet and jeff are aligned together as scum now. Tweet was online as all this was going down so jeff would’ve had someone to talk his claim through with and well... probably would’ve come up with something better than town executioner lel. I’d rather claim VT

That's a good point, I did think it was possible he was gaslighting the fuck out of you accusing you and Jeff of being scummates which I couldn't see at all...bc he and Jeff were actually scummates :heston but this hurts that theory

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah fuck it, with the above info it’s probably unwise to delay and get a claim from tweet when I think you’re probably gonna flip scum. Sorry jeffo

vote jeff

:sadbecky I trusted you

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah tbf I thought they might be as despite tweet ‘pushing’ jeff he never voted for him. Just went me, barry and back to me. Seemed like classic distancing. But obviously jeff coming back and pushing back strong on tweet makes it a little less plausible, and then the claim thing probably just makes them not aligned

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well hopefully my flip will help with POE :/ Sorry I couldn't be more useful earlier

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
rep list me Odo. cheers

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
All my town reads are on my wagon? ok how is that even a point? If I was town, I'd have wagoned me too :heston

I've had an opinion on Haza, i put in on my read back. I have an opinion on magic, it's literally in the list. Chris is null so far for me, but I do like him voting Tweet :D

If Lethal posted, I didn't actually noticed him either :heston

What is your point exactly? Sounds liek you are just sour grapes I don't read you town :worried

I did state earlier, i dont care if people dont read me town.

Just wanted your opinion why people are wagoning you and all your town reads are wagoning you.

Nothing sour in my posts but good to see you have prejudice.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah tbf I thought they might be as despite tweet ‘pushing’ jeff he never voted for him. Just went me, barry and back to me. Seemed like classic distancing. But obviously jeff coming back and pushing back strong on tweet makes it a little less plausible, and then the claim thing probably just makes them not aligned

I don't know if I'm 100% sold yet, but yeah I don't necessarily think Tweet should be our focus D2. I'm fine with lynching Jeff now if that's the plan but I would rather wait just to see if anyone else stops by. He might already be lynched by now tbh though, I lost track of votes :lol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Would it though? Sounds like Jeff trying to make a scummate look as good as possible off his flip? Is that a possibility you consider?

Reactions: Chris

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Would it though? Sounds like Jeff trying to make a scummate look as good as possible off his flip? Is that a possibility you consider?
Yeah I did, it wouldn’t have convinced me alone. It’s that + the fact that I think they would’ve come up with a better claim between them

also tweet immediately voted after the claim as far as I can remember so idk just seems like not a teammate exchange

possible they’d totally given up on one of them being lynched today, but I feel like they’d have tried to get me Lynched instead as it still had a modicum of support and magic was still on the wagon

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Yeah I did, it wouldn’t have convinced me alone. It’s that + the fact that I think they would’ve come up with a better claim between them

also tweet immediately voted after the claim as far as I can remember so idk just seems like not a teammate exchange

possible they’d totally given up on one of them being lynched today, but I feel like they’d have tried to get me Lynched instead as it still had a modicum of support and magic was still on the wagon

Noted.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Eh actually tweet didn’t jump on as fast as I thought, he laughed at the claim without voting until I mentioned the flavour thing

guess there’s still an outside possibility they could be aligned

Status
Not open for further replies.