WWE Jobbers Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I mean for one thing Barry you've stood by your early positions, awkward as they may have looked to me. You didn't go back on them or invent shit reasons to justify them. :hmm:

Idk, probably just town whose reads I don't agree with. Sorry for being so arrogant earlier as well and saying you're failing miserably at being helpful.

It's no problem. FWIW, you do feel town, just didn't agree with your assessment of Banez.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
I dont mind if people read me scum.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Jeffs play has been solely centered around Skybox and none if it looked particularly convincing or anything like his town performance last game. Like he and Sky were both town then and not once did he go oh hell lemme set this TRAP for Sky and see if she bites and if she doesn't she's scum. Just a weirdass play all around. Then again it seems like pretty shortsighted play if he's scum, if we lynch Sky off of his suspicions and she's town, Jeff looks beyond godawful. I guess at least we can rule out s/s.

Banez is back to null, I just can't tell rn. First couple posts looked fine but then basically OMGUSing Barry while I was the main guy who gave Barry some flak looks like maybe he wanted to hide behind me while I keep going off on Barry. I know I just got done playing co-scum with Banez but I'll have to admit I still don't have quite as good a grip on his meta as with most of the rest of the field.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If Chris was scum with poyser do you think this would be different?
Never got around to answering this. Not sure tbh, I think Chris is good enough to follow instructions if Poyser gave him any, but also Poyser has been gone for a while now and Chris is posting and none of it is pinging me, I think if they're co-scum the extent of their QT interaction would've been Poyser telling him something along the lines of "just be yourself".

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Counter productive and against my win condition, don’t make stupid suggestions Barry
Was gonna say classic town N0M entrance but then this post pings me somehow lmao. This message of "Wha... would you... good sir I'll have you know I am TOWN!" feels like something town N0M wouldn't even bother with.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Tweet I will say you may be right about me being paranoid about you from last game lol I think you've been making a lot of good points the last few pages as well. I especially liked that you came to the conclusion that you and Grim could possibly just be town/town just with disagreements. Have you narrowed down your scum reads from earlier any? Because just going off sheer odds, you had to have some of them right lol

Unvote Tweet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh and now he votes Poyser. Welp, false alarm perhaps.

unvote
vote Poyser

Think as it stands I got scum leans on Poyser, Sky and Jeff, but at the same time it looks extremely unlikely that all three of those are true because of their interactions. Could be that I just wanna read Sky scum so we can then say for sure that KIF is scum and Mitch is town because those are some variables that are always good to take care of ASAP but seems more like wishful thinking. I don't see anything that would speak against Poyser/Jeff at this stage tho.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Oh and now he votes Poyser. Welp, false alarm perhaps.

unvote
vote Poyser

Think as it stands I got scum leans on Poyser, Sky and Jeff, but at the same time it looks extremely unlikely that all three of those are true because of their interactions. Could be that I just wanna read Sky scum so we can then say for sure that KIF is scum and Mitch is town because those are some variables that are always good to take care of ASAP but seems more like wishful thinking. I don't see anything that would speak against Poyser/Jeff at this stage tho.

I think you might be on to something regarding Sky and KIF as well, but just to counter it a tad. I could see Sky "defending" KIF just bc she posts on the actual forum more and knows he just posts nonsense all the time.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh yeah and there was still the part where Sky bickered about people town reading her which I would think Scumbox just wouldn't do.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Like I said, I feel Sky just isn't agreeing with everything her way that scumbox usually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.