WWE Is No Longer Interested In Buying TNA!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

afulwani488

Reaction score
Yes you heard right, WWE Is No Longer Interested In Buying TNA! Watch This For The Reason!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
WWE got what they wanted. They bought up all the old footage to repackage as their own. LOLOL #VinceTrollTrain :kiss:
(if it was not finalized yet then I misunderstood)
The rumor was originally for the library not the branded show to begin with. Vince would never buy that bloated show. They pay everyone way too much to keep them around.

afulwani488

Reaction score
WWE got what they wanted. They bought up all the old footage to repackage as their own. LOLOL #VinceTrollTrain :kiss:
(if it was not finalized yet then I misunderstood)
The rumor was originally for the library not the branded show to begin with. Vince would never buy that bloated show. They pay everyone way too much to keep them around.

Yes. You are right. But that is all business.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
TNA's legal issues would make TNA, virtually, useless. Disregarding Billy Corgan's case, TNA is also being sued by production companies and has been threatened by music groups for illegal usage of their songs.

WWE would take years to gain a profit from this fuck fest.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Oh right.

Thought they just wanted the tape library? Even then, paying $700,000 (source: Meltzer) for the library to throw on the Network and video packages isn't even worth it

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
TNA's legal issues would make TNA, virtually, useless. Disregarding Billy Corgan's case, TNA is also being sued by production companies and has been threatened by music groups for illegal usage of their songs.

WWE would take years to gain a profit from this fuck fest.

Not to mention tax disputes.

I believe Dixie is probably going "R'oh Oh" like scooby doo :p

Reactions: Roadster