WWE interested in bringing back AOP along with Paul Ellering

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I loved watching them fuck up Jobbers.

It really depends if you like power guys. If you don't like that style you don't like them. They were fine for what they were supposed to do.
I like power guys who are more than 1 dimension. it's 2023

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I really do think "they were awesome in nxt" is revisionist but maybe my opinion just differs greatly from others who were watching at the time. name me a good match or promo they were in that didnt involve: the revival , American Alpha or DIY.
So they faced three different teams and were good with all of them yet they sucked?

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
How is it not fair? They were carried all of NXT by great teams. They had shit matches on the main roster and cant cut a promo. all they have is a cool look. I don't think anything I said is inacurate. If it is, provide matches or promos that prove me wrong?

all opinion is bias, so not sure how that's supposed to invalidate what I said either.
Not every opinion is bias…

I personally haven’t cared for Chris Jericho’s AEW run. That doesn’t mean I think he’s shit.

You’re shitting on these guys saying they got “carried”. Wrestling is a collaborative effort. They played their roles perfectly.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Really? They were awesome in NXT about 5-6 years ago.

Then they went to the main roster, got put with Spud. Spud pissed his pants; they had very uneventful run as tag Champs. One would always get hurt. Mercenaries for Seth then got fired

Yeah just don't do modern wrestling. Partly because of lack of time.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not every opinion is bias…

I personally haven’t cared for Chris Jericho’s AEW run. That doesn’t mean I think he’s shit.

You’re shitting on these guys saying they got “carried”. Wrestling is a collaborative effort. They played their roles perfectly.
I think you just don't like my opinion. I stand by it however, I don't think they are good workers and I have provided reasons why. You can disagree all you want, doesn't make it "wrong".

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I think you just don't like my opinion. I stand by it however, I don't think they are good workers and I have provided reasons why. You can disagree all you want, doesn't make it "wrong".
I’m not trying to invalidate your opinion at all honestly. Deezy said it earlier in the thread, these weren’t “my guys” but for green guys, they were good.

I’m not one for the back and forth, so think what you’d like. But I would recommend going back and watching that NXT run. Because I think you’re missing a team that’s better than what you assume

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Yeah just don't do modern wrestling. Partly because of lack of time.
Fair enough.

Myself, I might watch one wrestling show a month honestly. So I definitely get it

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I’m not trying to invalidate your opinion at all honestly. Deezy said it earlier in the thread, these weren’t “my guys” but for green guys, they were good.

I’m not one for the back and forth, so think what you’d like. But I would recommend going back and watching that NXT run. Because I think you’re missing a team that’s better than what you assume
i dont need to go watch their nxt run, i watched it live. thought they sucked then too

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
They haven't wrestled in THREE years sorry, not two. All they did in this time was crypto scams and the WES scam. More reasons why I would not waste my money on bringing these dudes back

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Show me where I took it as a personal attack? Sounds like you are bringing some prior upset to this thread my man!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Show me where I took it as a personal attack? Sounds like you are bringing some prior upset to this thread my man!
Literally the whole time lmao. If someone gives you a general response you respond with anger. So how’s this? I think your opinion about AOP is fucking stupid. Saying that they aren’t good because they ONLY had good matches with Alpha, Revival, and DIY is hilarious. It takes two to tango. If it was one team, fine. But you’re telling me that all three teams had to carry them? I don’t think so. They were a damn good team in NXT and could bring a lot to the tag division now imo.

• Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Cwaller and I simply had a different experience watching them. Milleage may vary as they say. He challenged my pov/memory and I defended my position. I didn't really see an issue nor am I "mad" or took anything cwalker said as an attack on my person. I am sure cwalker is also feeling perfectly fine lol

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Literally the whole time lmao. If someone gives you a general response you respond with anger. So how’s this? I think your opinion about AOP is fucking stupid. Saying that they aren’t good because they ONLY had good matches with Alpha, Revival, and DIY is hilarious. It takes two to tango. If it was one team, fine. But you’re telling me that all three teams had to carry them? I don’t think so. They were a damn good team in NXT and could bring a lot to the tag division now imo.
Youre entitled to your opinion. Im sorry mine made you so upset. I hope you take a deep breath and look up the words "taking personal". I voiced my opinion. You will be ok I promise!

Reactions: Sabretooth