WWE impressed with Ziggler other stuff too

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

W-olf

Reaction score
EWN
- WWE officials have been very impressed with Dolph Ziggler’s WWE Download show as of late.

-- “Rybackâ€￾ Skip Sheffield defeated JTG at last night’s RAW live event in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He's been winning most matches at WWE live events.

-- WWE SmackDown Superstar Hunico replaced Epico to team with Primo at last night's WWE live event in Toronto. They defended the WWE Tag Team Titles against the team of Mason Ryan and Alex Riley.

-- As noted before, WWE will be releasing a “Best of Falls Count Anywhere Matchesâ€￾ DVD and Blu-ray this June. Mick Foley will be hosting the set.

-- Jerry Lawler will be appearing at the Salem Red Sox game in Salem, Virginia on July 8th.

Cuz I dont feel like posting in tidbits lol

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I'd rather just see him as Skip Sheffield, I liked him on NXT.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Oh god this Ryback thing is getting tedious. He's been competing in house shows and dark matches for months. Either WWE doesn't have a storyline for him or their waiting until after WrestleMania

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Either WWE doesn't have a storyline for him or their waiting until after WrestleMania

More likely the second, although that's not to say that actually have anything planned for him after WM.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I'd say it's the latter Viper. You never want to debut someone just before WrestleMania, because you can't create steam for a guy who just debuted when there are at least six major storylines to structure and hype before the big show. It's really ineffective. The only way he could do any good right now is to somehow debut after being rcruited to fight for Team Johnny after his old Nexus-partner David Otunga called him in, but I'm pretty sure the teams are set and loaded, so it's smarter to have him debut when all this hooplah has blown over and people are going to care.