WWE Hall of Fame 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Owen and Vader would be my choices. Damn shame Vader didn't get in when he was alive.

I know the situation with Owen, but i still wish it would happen.

King Kota

Captain Of Team Kick
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Molly Holly for sure, Cyndi Lauper no brainer, Davey Boy, Owen, Christian, Laycool, The Hurricane, Paul Heyman in?

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Owen and Vader would be my choices. Damn shame Vader didn't get in when he was alive.

I know the situation with Owen, but i still wish it would happen.

I agree Owen should be in but Davey had a longer career as a top guy and never floundered on the bottom of the card like Owen did, but yet people don’t seems to clamor for Davey 1/10 as much as the do Owen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I agree Owen should be in but Davey had a longer career as a top guy and never floundered on the bottom of the card like Owen did, but yet people don’t seems to clamor for Davey 1/10 as much as the do Owen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Personally I'm a way bigger Owen fan, but from a kayfabe perspective Davey probably had the better career. Longer and more main event/high profile matches if I had to guess, but also personal problems and switching over between WCW/WWF a couple times with lukewarm momentum killed him for me. Plus people like guys that die in accidents more than guys that died from drugs as a general rule for some dumb reason.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I wouldn't be surprised if the Bellas got in at all since they're both pregnant and most likely fully retired permantly other than a battle royal here and there (been wrong about that before tho). They're influence is crazy, and while I think Brie sucks and Nikki annoys tf out of me when she talks...Nikki improved a ridiculous amount in the ring when she got the chance and can definitely have some banger matches...no complaints from me.

Liger would be fuckin' awesome, I'm a huge fan of him and with him just now retiring finally it would be a good time. Sadly, I see him as more of a legacy inductee that doesn't get a speech but just a graphic along with a few others that they started doing like last year or the year before.
Nikki Bella is someone I think is the most underrated and underappreciated performers of the last decade.

The attention they garnered the Divas division with their dumb reality show should be added into effect on the entire "womens revolution", and stop pretending it was just the horsewomen and then only who started it.

Plus she could've retired way back in 2013 when she suffered that ankle injury, it was that bad. Buy she came back and changed her whole body structure in order to take more bumps and improved exponentially when the so-called saviours of the division were shitting the bed.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
nikkibella
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
yUZITLS
Last year didn't have a Celebrity inductee... So either Cyndi Lauper or Floyd Mayweather Jr would be fine. Got a feeling it's Flo Rida just because it will be in Florida.

Nikki Bella getting inducted would be great (along with her sister).

Vader has to get inducted. Theres gotta be a hang up between Vaders family and WWE for it to not have happened by now.

Eric Bischoff still should be going in with the NWO at least. He was a huge part of that.

William Regal and Rick Martel. According to Bruce Prichard last year, Martel is staying away from the wrestling business but I still want to see it happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
I wouldn’t mind The Bellas going in at all tbh. I’ve said before that she gets too much unwarranted criticism because she greatly improved in the ring.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Molly Holly for sure, Cyndi Lauper no brainer, Davey Boy, Owen, Christian, Laycool, The Hurricane, Paul Heyman in?
King Kong Bundy

Reactions: Stellar and Chris

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
If the Bellas go in, thank god I'm not going to it this year. I don't think I could sit through an induction of those two without wanting to shoot myself cos of their annoying voices. If they get in before Molly, though.... :Smash:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
As much as I agree the Bellas deserve to go in, listening to their robotic voices for a HoF speech does sound terrible :ortonout

And one of the reasons I think Molly isn't in yet is bc they tend to only induct one girl a year, so if the Bellas get in this year then it's doubtful for her.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
Liger going in is huge too, although I’m sure most younger fans will have no idea who he is. Super cool though, Liger is awesome.

I’m still holding out hope for Christian.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I haven't read all the comments, but, I feel like I am one of very few here who thinks the Bella twins are both trash who shouldn't even be anywhere near the HoF. Not that garbage isn't already in there, but, there are more deserving who haven't been put in yet...

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:smh at people always forgetting Andy Kaufman when talking about celebrities who should go in.

Reactions: Chris

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I haven't read all the comments, but, I feel like I am one of very few here who thinks the Bella twins are both trash who shouldn't even be anywhere near the HoF. Not that garbage isn't already in there, but, there are more deserving who haven't been put in yet...
Nikki turned it around and ended up being pretty god damn good

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I certainly don't disagree with that, she got way better than she was, they just don't really stand out to me as being HoF worthy. Not that they are the only ones not worthy, lol, but, if anything, at least put others who are long overdue in before them. Even if they didn't get in this year, they are definitely secured as hall of famers someday, just seems stupid to me to throw them in when far more deserving women aren't even in it yet. Why should they get in before them? This kind of thing happens far too often....it just makes no sense to me that other people have to wait who came before some of the ones already in it.

Reactions: Vegeta