WWE Hall of Fame 2020 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I guess I just don't feel the order they go in is really relevant since the classes are always structured to have one or two truly big names, a woman, a tag team, and a few midcard types. They don't make it a point to put all the "most deserving" people in before the more fringe level people, which they shouldn't. Otherwise we'd have classes like The Rock, Batista, nWo, Taker, The Steiners and Luger for a couple years and then we'd have some kinda Great Khali, Right To Censor, Hardcore Holly, Crush and Debra class after a few years. :lol

That's cool I guess. I am stating an opinion as well as you. I really don't care about the HOF as much as others seem to do. But again, you seem to feel some kinda way about what I said about JBL for some reason. So, with all due respect. The hall of fame really doesn't matter man at the end of the day to me. I was just making conversation.

-shrugs-

Last edited:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
:kobewat

I'm down with all the inductions. You're the one who has an issue with the people who are being selected. Seems to me like the HOF means more to you than it does me.

Reactions: Chris

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

I'm down with all the inductions. You're the one who has an issue with the people who are being selected. Seems to me like the HOF means more to you than it does me.

That's rich.

I'm the one with the issue but aren't you the one questioning me and then putting words in my mouth just cause I didn't think he should have gone in this year? Also, you were the one implying I was a JBL hater, weren't you? lmao. if it wasn't that big a deal you would have shut up about it by now. But, apparently, you feel the need to keep this going. So, I'm gonna do this for you bro. Since you feel the need to try and post that Blue ass Kobe Bryant emote like some little child trying to make a point as if all these extra post from you were needed cause I merely said what I said about JBL and you were rallying behind him.

So, it seems to be YOU who has an issue with me stating what I said. I really don't give a flying fuck about this lame-ass HOF. Hell, dude, I don't even like wrestling half as much as a lot of you do. Maybe back in the day, I would have. But, since you wanna be funny and shit cause I'm stating a fucking opinion. Let's break this down.

o·pin·ion
/əˈpinyən/
a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

hat·er
/ˈhādər/
a person who greatly dislikes a specified person or thing.

The hall of fame isn't even a real fucking location. Okay. I made an opinion that were alot of fucking people I felt who were getting snubbed for induction to a hall of fame that doesn't even have a building for JBL. Not like the Baseball hall of fame or anything. I just don't get it. You took all of this shit I said about an opinion about JBL getting into the hall of fame as some personal fucking attack. Why? Then, you wanna make this bullshit ass comment like I am fine with all inductions. I didn't ask you that. I merely just said I didn't think he should go in this year. I don't care if it's a big name. I don't care who believes he should get in this year but if someone feels he does, thats fine. It's all opinion. I get how the damn HOF works. I'm not dumb, I'm not Blue and I'd appreciate it if you quit talking to me like I am Blue or that I am somehow attacking you personally when I am not attacking you, I'm not dumb. I didn't even say JBL didn't deserve to go in but somehow you felt I was saying that.

It's my opinion. It's not that serious. Sure, JBL had a great career. Good for him.

And, yes, the HOF means more to you than me cause you are willing to argue with me about something that didn't even need to be argued. It don't even matter. Drop it. JBL is going in. Good for him. Are we done please cause I don't see a point in this between us about this topic needs to go on ya know? You are starting to piss me off. I even tried to say with all due respect cause I wasn't trying to disrespect your opinion.

But yet, you made assumptions about me. Put words in my mouth and then tried to imply I do care about it when I personally couldn't even tell you who has fucking went into this god damn hall of fame. So, just drop it, please. Agree to disagree and lets move on. I really would appreciate it.

Last edited:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3

I don't see why you're getting upset now. You were trying to make conversation right? I was trying to have a conversation with you on how I felt about the induction, and the HOF in general. My mistake if the statement "you'd have to be a pretty serious JBL hater to try and deny that he has a Hall of Fame resume" came across as accusatory. I wasn't saying you were a JBL hater based off what you said, I was trying to illustrate the point that JBL had an undeniably solid career. As I was saying, I'm in agreement with you that there are more deserving people waiting to be added to the Hall of Fame, but it is my opinion that they'll likely go in soon enough, and as long as WWE don't wait for these guys to die to induct them, I don't mind that JBL is getting the nod this year. It's fine if you don't see it that way. Just making conversation.

Reactions: Chris and Petty

Sabretooth

Reaction score
What the actual fuck?

Look bro even if JBL went in next year what would be the difference lol? He's done enough to get in so this year or next year idk why it matters. Don't say you're trying to make conversation then freak out when someone disagrees with your opinion. Jeez. I think Hoss Delgado was being pretty civil.

Last edited:

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

I don't see why you're getting upset now. You were trying to make conversation right? I was trying to have a conversation with you on how I felt about the induction, and the HOF in general. My mistake if the statement "you'd have to be a pretty serious JBL hater to try and deny that he has a Hall of Fame resume" came across as accusatory. I wasn't saying you were a JBL hater based off what you said, I was trying to illustrate the point that JBL had an undeniably solid career. As I was saying, I'm in agreement with you that there are more deserving people waiting to be added to the Hall of Fame, but it is my opinion that they'll likely go in soon enough, and as long as WWE don't wait for these guys to die to induct them, I don't mind that JBL is getting the nod this year. It's fine if you don't see it that way. Just making conversation.

My apologies then. I was pretty hot about that statement. And, I was trying to clean it up thinking I may have offended you which wasn't my aim and I felt the fire just kept building. :done

Aside from that, he did have a solid career. I would like to see WWE get their head of their ass if they wanna make this a real hall of fame. Since they bought all of these companies libraries, they should be inducting WCW and ECW people into their hall of fame as well.
What the actual fuck?

Look bro even if JBL went in next year what would be the difference lol? He's done enough to get in so this year or next year idk why it matters. Don't say you're trying to make conversation then freak out when someone disagrees with your opinion. Jeez. I think Hoss Delgado was being pretty civil.

Shut up, no one asked you to butt in on me and @Hoss Delgado perceived disagreement or your opinion on it. And if you wanna butt in atleast get the god damn facts right. My annoyance wasn't about the opinion of his or even disagreeing with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoss

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
:fpalm Good for JBL, Davey, Batista and the nWo. As well as the Bellas. Seems like all we need is a celeb and a Warrior award winner

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I was gonna say we need a tag team but I guess maybe nWo is the tag team even though they're a stable

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I was gonna say we need a tag team but I guess maybe nWo is the tag team even though they're a stable

Last year we had DX and Harlem Heat, so I'd be expected a tag team...but these are more like guidelines than actual rules anyway so who knows

Jake Awesome

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Cornette seems to have a good relationship with them again (for now) it’s be nice to get the Midnight Express in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The video they played on Backstage with "Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" playing was fuckin' awesome.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
TBH I'm surprised he didn't get inducted sooner. He's been retired for 11 years and has always been on good terms with WWE. Would've thought he'd go in 5-6 years ago. At least he's in now. Can't imagine anyone other than Ron Simmons is gonna induct him.

I'm pretty sure APA will go in someday too making JBL and Ron two time HOFers