WWE gets Bashed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The A-man

Reaction score
It seems more like the age-old case of someone bashing the hell out something particular
by basing it on something more known (like someone bashing wrestling by using the WWE as an example).

In this case, yeah, The Sacramento Bee was being unfair and misinformed when they targeted the WWE's Smackdown! tv show. Some of the stuff shown on that program has been put into question ever now and then, but the need to know that its just wrestling entertainment and that they need to get their damn "facts" straight.

MrKennedyMark

Reaction score
Basically an uninformed, un-knowledgeable, narrow minded hate fest towards wrestling. This is what makes me laugh at the bashers of wrestling who has no clue what they are talking about.

the dark knight

LMAO am i the only one who agrees on this? well, just the main idea of course.

SMACKDOWN SUCKS! yes, for most part impact was actually better this year. just remember:

taker with his lame, silly, old boring character. it was AWESOME before, it sucks now.
batista..lol
khali as champ
hornswoggle as champ
kane as a jobber

the only 2 wrestlers who were half interesting are MVP and hardy. edge made a nice, SHORT impact then got injured.

C4

Yeah, he could have listed iMPACT as well, especially after what Robert Roode did to Sharmell, but the problem is, he's probably never heard of it. :p

:roflmao: Even that jerk doesn't know about TNA!!
But really, the guy insulted all of Wrestling and not only Smackdown with that comment, by the way... who is he?