• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Qd0LLzPl.jpg

We will never forget you, Brock!

Sabretooth

I wouldn’t really care if he was. I’m not saying he’s not entertaining but I’m not of the opinion that you literally pay someone 5 million dollars to wrestle 10 times a year. Better to focus on people who actually want to be there.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
If WWE's going to be denying it for contractual obligations is it TV related? Or Saudi related? Feel like it wouldn't be talent related

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
If WWE's going to be denying it for contractual obligations is it TV related? Or Saudi related? Feel like it wouldn't be talent related

Only thing I could see talented related, is if they are trying to talk to someone who they can't really talk to yet, because of contracts they got else where or something. Other than that, then yeah it seems it would be one of them two things.

Cwalker

Random video that popped up when i was on YouTube. People talk about the “Summer of Punk” but Orton was just over/if not more over a year earlier