WWE General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I do wonder that haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Why the old people like NXT so much though lmao
Why is the medium age of rasslin fans old?

Almost like old people are still using the only measurable metric.

Naw......ratings and stuff.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
@Mox Girl what are the odds that since this is a condensed airing of NXT that they cut out Dakota Kai's matches despite it airing in New Zealand 8D
Well.... I don't know who gives them the condensed one hour, if they edit it themselves or WWE gives it to them. If it's WWE, then yeah they'll prob cut Dakota :lol This is the same company who won't let us buy her shirts after all.

NXT on TV is cool for people who want to watch it that way, but I have the Network, I can watch Dakota when I like LOL.

Reactions: Vegeta and Chris

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Oh Vince...

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Oh Vince...

Good choice for once.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I mean we basically knew this already from the other thread we had on already and he's not wrong.

Reactions: Vegeta

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Fuck outta here.......source is not even an accredited site.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I don’t love her myself but I still think she was worth giving a shot to.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
If it’s true, just give her back to Hunter

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reaction score
Just here to say Riddle will fail miserably on the main roster. That shit is cringe even for pot heads.

Reactions: Vegeta

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
What is this I'm hearing that Kairi Sane won't be returning to WWE rather to go back to Japan/Stardom. Plans I heard might be to have her face Asuka around Summerslam time, but Asuka is a Face right now so unless we have a switch to Asuka going straight Heel which I'll love then it's going to be a little bit of a challenge. I would love more though Kairi getting her last Match with her best friend Io Shirai. The Story if you know it like I do between the two is deep and could make for a great last Match between the two. Kairi is the reason why I watch Joshi Wrestling to this day she got me to watch Stardom and watch the other Companies. She just has something in her that makes me want to cheer her on and want to see her be successful. Overall if this is the end she can be happy that she was a NXT Women's Champion and Tag Champion with a person she looked up to. Kairi has plenty to give to the industry and where she goes I'll be following no doubt.

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
What is this I'm hearing that Kairi Sane won't be returning to WWE rather to go back to Japan/Stardom. Plans I heard might be to have her face Asuka around Summerslam time, but Asuka is a Face right now so unless we have a switch to Asuka going straight Heel which I'll love then it's going to be a little bit of a challenge. I would love more though Kairi getting her last Match with her best friend Io Shirai. The Story if you know it like I do between the two is deep and could make for a great last Match between the two. Kairi is the reason why I watch Joshi Wrestling to this day she got me to watch Stardom and watch the other Companies. She just has something in her that makes me want to cheer her on and want to see her be successful. Overall if this is the end she can be happy that she was a NXT Women's Champion and Tag Champion with a person she looked up to. Kairi has plenty to give to the industry and where she goes I'll be following no doubt.
Not sure what you read, but that sounds like you misinterpreted what was suggested if it was the same news story floating about.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Ah I see the plan was to have Asuka vs Kairi if not for her recent Injury. Still sucks because WWE never to me understood how to use her as a Babyface on the Main Roster. Man she had the fans support especially the kids in NXT, the Pirate look they could of done so more with her I felt. She's going back to Japan to be with her Husband and hopefully one last run with Stardom before finally retiring. Man I've lost alot of favs of mines in Women's Wrestling. The passing of Hana Kimura, Arisa Hoshiki needing to hang it up because of her injuries, Misaki Ohata retiring to start her life with her Husband, and HZK and Kagetsu retiring from Stardom in the same year Weeks apart.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Kids in NXT 8D

Outside of that Bayley fan, what other kid went to those shows? I can't remember seeing any.

Only big loss was their own money for giving this girl a contract.....with her tiny little frame she was one more bad bump away from retirement anyways.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Ah I see the plan was to have Asuka vs Kairi if not for her recent Injury. Still sucks because WWE never to me understood how to use her as a Babyface on the Main Roster. Man she had the fans support especially the kids in NXT, the Pirate look they could of done so more with her I felt. She's going back to Japan to be with her Husband and hopefully one last run with Stardom before finally retiring. Man I've lost alot of favs of mines in Women's Wrestling. The passing of Hana Kimura, Arisa Hoshiki needing to hang it up because of her injuries, Misaki Ohata retiring to start her life with her Husband, and HZK and Kagetsu retiring from Stardom in the same year Weeks apart.
No, the plan was alleged to have been that Kairi would suffer a career ending injury from who they rumoured to be Charlotte or Shayna, which would then set up Asuka's next feud for SummerSlam.