WWE General Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Ronda can't play heel, she'll start treating Becky like she's Betch Gorreira soon as she makes the turn.

chrisburr

Reaction score
Here are some of my current tidbits and thoughts...

I think Baron Corbin is the worst GM since Vicki Guerrero and John Laurenitus, and one of the top 3 worst GMs ever, he can wrestle, but he is nowhere near ready to be a GM, he needs to be removed as RAWs GM asap, him as GM is at the core and the main reason for RAWs recent struggles, he's too inexperienced and nowhere near ready for an authority role, Seth Rollins hit it right on the head last night...

In contrast, Paige as the SMACKDOWN GM has gone surprisingly well so far, at first I wasn't sure of the hire, but it's turned out surprisingly well...

Heel Becky Lynch is the best thing going in WWE right now, and she needs to be heel. What she's done, her mic skills, her assaults, she is a true Irish heel. Heel of the year for me. (And maybe Jerk of the year) and female of the year. I love "The Man" thing. I hope she crushes Ronda Rousey!

I'm over the Brock Lesnar-Roman Reigns stranglehold on the Universal Title, and fans would agree, all of the matches have been pretty bad this year, and they both always get booed, Wrestlemania 34 main event was the worst Wrestlemania main event ever, they both need to be out of the title picture completely. Brock Lesnar needs to be out of the title picture completely, and needs to split from Paul Heyman for good. The Lesnar-Heyman pairing and thing has run its course and is burnt out. And for roman reigns....

He is dealing with leukemia right now, him and his are always in my thoughts and prayers, real life is more important. With that said, and I really hate to say this, but I'm afraid Roman Reigns has wrestled his last match, it's not something I want, but I think it's reality, Leukemia is no joke, and with the battle he is going through, I think unfortunately this is going to force roman reigns to retire, sadly I do not see him wrestling again. I hope and pray I am wrong.

The Bar thing has gotten old and has ran its course. It was good when they first formed and started the bar as faces, but after a year, it started to get old with the same boring repetitions, the whole big show pairing was pointless. It's time for them to drop the belts, to be out of the tag title picture and to split. Also, it's time for The New Day and The Usos to be out of the tag title picture for a long time, and it's time for new tag teams to win the SMACKDOWN tag titles and be in the picture...

I am so glad Daniel Bryan is a heel champion again. Don't get me wrong, he's had moments as a face. But I think he is best as a crazy psychotic heel, and I'm loving this heel title run.

Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose are both what they should be. Seth Rollins as a rebel face, and Dean Ambrose as a crazy psychotic heel. (I think Ambrose is taking the IC title this Sunday at TLC)

Rusev as a face is catching on, it's hilarious and big things could be in store for the Bulgarian in 2019! (And maybe Lana too)

Nia Jax has been absolutely screwed over in 2018 and screwed out of her title run. She's more deserving and better than both Ronda and Bliss. She was robbed of her title reign in 2018 and was dealt a tough hand that she didn't deserve.

I think pairing Tamina with Nia Jax is Tamina's last chance. I hate to say this, but I think this is really Tamina's last chance, I really do. She's had many injuries and many chances, and yes, she's blown them all. Her best shot was at Wrestlemania a few years back when AJ lee was champion, but Tamina even blew that. I hate to say it, but unless Tamina wins a title, 2019 is probably the end.

Bayley really needs to turn heel, for real. She has failed as a face since she got to the main roster, and even booed. Her RAW Women's Title run as a face was a failure and was forgettable. In 2019, Bayley HAS to turn heel ASAP in order to really get things running in her favor! So in short, Bayley SUCKS as a Face! Period!

I think 2019 will be Natalya's last before hanging it up (And yes I have her beating ruby riott at TLC)

AJ Styles is a constant, and pretty much always will be.

Asuka is my favorite on the main roster and kinda got robbed in 2018, I don't think she wins at TLC (though I hope so) but in 2019 at wm 35 she will. (I'll root for any team Asuka is on, even if that includes stars I don't like)

Charlotte needs to stay face, she's a constant.

It's only a matter of time before Samoa joe wins a world title in wwe, sooner rather than later I think.

The 3 best female wrestlers are all on SMACKDOWN in this order for me....

1.) Asuka
2.) "The Man" Becky Lynch
3.) Charlotte Flair

I would take all 3 over Ronda easily anyday, these are the 3 best females and are all on the same brand...

Charlotte would kick Ronda's @$$!

Becky Lynch would crush Ronda Rousey!

And Asuka would beat Ronda Rousey to a bloody frigging mess!

Rey Mysterio is Rey Mysterio and Randy Orton is Randy Orton

Hopefully Shinsuke will rebound in 2019!

Now for NXT...

It's only a matter of time before Riccoret wins the NXT title

I have never been sold on Shayna Blazser (or whatever her name is) as NXT women's champion and they need to get and keep the title off of her ASAP!

Kairi Sane Io Sharai and Mia Yim are my 3 favorite NXT females and are in my overall top 4! It's only a matter of time before they hold gold...

Pete Dunne has had an incredible run as NXT UK Champion, but I see that ending very soon with an immediate call up to the main roster!

SMACKDOWN has been the better brand, yes they lost at survivor series, but still. They have the 5 best male wrestlers, and the 3 best female wrestlers, and the way better GM. So SMACKDOWN has the edge over RAW in pretty much everything except maybe the tag team division (which I'll give RAW the edge on that!)

I'm also looking forward to a queen of the ring in 2019 and I'm hoping an Asian woman wins it!

In 2019, don't be surprised if every sing event and ppv is headlined by women!

And there you go for now!

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Not even going to attempt to respond to all of that, just some of the stuff that stuck out the most.

I barely watch Raw but Baron Corbin certainly isn't the problem. Their whole approach with GM's is beyond stale and tiresome and a matchmaker like William Regal down in NXT who isn't at the forefront of everything would be a welcome change. An upside to Corbin being GM though is that he has? or at least will get his come comeuppance unlike when we see Stephanie shitting on the entire roster.

Rusev is CATCHING ON? Where have you been for the last however many months it's been. The dude caught on a long time ago with the Rusev Day stuff and should have probably been given a little more than what he got.

Nia being screwed and deserving of better? That's a huge yikes.

Shinsuke doesn't need to rebound at all, infact he probably needs to do the opposite. I'm still waiting for him to take off...

Raw having a better tag division too is a crazy take. When one division has The New Day, The Bar and The Uso's, I don't even need to see who's on the opposite side to know that SmackDown's is wayyyy ahead.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
k9IyLoC.gif

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Puberty challenge?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Juan Cena looms

Reactions: Chris

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Looks great...hopefully this means he's kicking cancers ass and can comeback early to save rasslin.

Picked up my mood so much.. I'm not even going to raz his leggings.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
In an interview with DigitalSpy.com, Brie Bella commented on injuring Liv Morgan back in September:

“We’re not perfect, no one’s perfect, you know how many people have been injured in the ring? But for some reason I was like showcased in such a way of like, this evil person, and ‘look what she’s done’ and I got bullied really bad.

“I wanted to run into a cave and you’ll see. I don’t think people have ever seen me break down as bad as they will during the whole Liv situation.

“I went into deep depression. I didn’t know if I was going to be able to go back to work. All the horrible things people were saying about me, I felt a thousand times worse than the things they thought of me and I really had to sit down and think to myself, ‘Brie, you’re a mother’ and if Birdie was in this situation would you want her to feel this bad or would you want her to stand up to it and be like ‘Screw you guys?’”

beeeyitch why you gotta make it about you?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
In an interview with wrestlingnews.co, Braun Strowman commented on Roman Reigns’ leukemia battle:

“I have [spoken to Roman] he’s doing really well. I think he’s in Hawaii still vacationing and seeing some of his family. So everything is going good with him.”

Strowman was also asked about if there was a timetable for Reigns to return to WWE:

“Naw, it’s just a day by day thing. I know he’s still doing his treatments at home. So when I speak to him he sounds well he says he feels well so I trust him and everything he’s ever told me.”

:proud