• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Sylar

Evil Owner
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
Usos had more run ins with the law recently than Jeff.......no one trying to ask them to get help.

Guess whitey don't think us brown can stop drinking.
Jeff's problems go back nearly 2 decades. Usos also never did this...

Usos don't become comparable to Jeff Hardy for another 10 years.

Reactions: Blaze

Cwalker

Feb 25, 2012
Usos had more run ins with the law recently than Jeff.......no one trying to ask them to get help.

Guess whitey don't think us brown can stop drinking.
That we know of publicly. I figured that’s why they weren’t on TV; one was in rehab or something

Reactions: Sylar and Chris

Sylar

Evil Owner
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
That we know of publicly. I figured that’s why they weren’t on TV; one was in rehab or something
There's a very good chance that's the case. I remember hearing that the Usos were gettign close to being able to return.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I also wouldn't be surprised if the stuff besides the autograph was written on there afterwards for internet clout bc I can't see Randy using smiley faces like that....but given his track record nothing would really surprise me with all the other shit he's done

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Of course people gonna freak out now. Was it a stupid comment? Yes. Did he mean anything by it? I doubt it.