• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE General Discussion Thread

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
So, speaking of themes. Did anybody see the part on Table for 3 with Road Dogg and co were they mentioned AJ's theme was originally supposed to be for james Storm?
Wouldn't have worked for James Storm.....he needs a real country song to fit his character. Glorious was meany for Nakamura apparently.....wouldn't have worked either.

Kairi HoHo

Prince of Joshi
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
Dude is rapping fast if he thinks he's Busta Rhymes slow it down. The Song and Beat has a nice flow to it, and I'm all for a person wanting to say fuck you to people who doubted me, but he's doing it in all the wrong ways.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
That was gahbage.

He may or may not have raped that bitch....but he raped alot of nears with this shit.

Jimmy King

Dec 12, 2010
San Diego, CA

Hyped for Gulak vs Gallagher. Don’t know much about some of the other competitors but I remember Joseph Connors from last year, and not being overly impressed with him.

Dark Phoeni⦻

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
I could give a shit how much someone else likes a match, but giving any match a 7-star rating is a bit much. I don't dwell on it though because who cares.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
I've legit never ever understood star ratings, I just feel like there's way too much criteria for shit to be consistant. For me it's simple, 'Watch if you can' 'Skip' or 'Must Watch' it doesn't get any easier than that.

Reactions: Dark Phoeni⦻