WWE (From Present)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
OH SNAP! DB IS back? hehe. Good read :)

lucaskieren

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
tysonkidd
Thanks, what's your opinion on my Rollins, Cena and Ambrose storyline compared to the WWE one. And opinion on risking a heel vs heel as in Orton vs Lesnar for the strap at Cell. Plus trying to add some stability to the midcard division

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
I like that Rollins and Ambrose are still going crazy, but im not sure how i feel about Cena being involved with that feud personally. I think there can be some strong possibilities with it though.

As for whats current, its hard for me to compare because i havent been able to watch in over a month :(

lucaskieren

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
tysonkidd
dude there is loads of streaming websites where you can watched the current product?

lucaskieren

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
tysonkidd
WWE Main Event - October 14th 2014
Live on The WWE Network
Live from Birmingham
Commentators - Tom Phillips and Alex Riley

WWE United States Championship Match
Sheamus vs Kane

Finish - This is the replacement match as Orton is not allowed to be in a WWE Ring until Hell In A Cell. Sheamus gets the win after hitting the Brouge Kick. (14:38)

Aftermath - Sheamus celebrates and Miz and Mizdow try to attack him but he is asking them to bring it and they walk away.

Rating - *1/2

Backstage is Dean Ambrose who is walking around like a lunatic when he bumps into Stephanie Mcmahon. She says," Dean you really have to sort out your anger issues. In fact i will help you with that because you are in action. Next."

Dean Ambrose vs Cesaro

Finish - Cesaro goes for a catapult upricut but Ambrose turns it into a Dirty Deeds to get the win after a amazingly long and physical match. After the match Ambrose gives him the point and head nod of respect. (34:06)

Aftermath - Ambrose celebrates in the ring.

Rating - ****

-----Hell In A Cell 2014 Match Card -----

Hell In A Cell Match - WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Brock Lesnar (c) vs Randy Orton
Hell In A Cell Match - Seth Rollins vs John Cena or Dean Ambrose
Winner Faces Seth Rollins - John Cena vs Dean Ambrose
WWE Intercontinental Championship Match - Dolph Ziggler (C) vs Cesaro
WWE United States Championship Match - Sheamus (c) vs The Miz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for Reading!
Post your opinion on shows or what matches you would like to see in the reply box below or even give your own star ratings for each of the matches!

Last edited:

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
dude there is loads of streaming websites where you can watched the current product?

im usually on the road during raw, thats the issue :(

lucaskieren

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
tysonkidd
Don't worry you haven't missed much. Only thing of note in the past three weeks is The Rock returning

lucaskieren

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
tysonkidd
WWE NXT - October 16th 2014
On The WWE Network
From The NXT Arena

Kevin Steen vs CJ Parker

Finish - Kevin Steen gets the win after hitting a sidewinder suplex off the top rope! Parker had a good outing though. (8:27)

Aftermath - Finn Bálor makes his way to the ramp and they staredown at each other again.

Backstage is Hideo Itami who is going to ask Kevin Steen to be his Tag Team Partner to face The Ascension at NXT Takeover III. But Finn Bálor comes in and says he should be the Tag Team partner and both men get up into each others faces when the general manager of NXT William Regal comes in and says, "This is NXT we don't talk we settle our issues in the ring so at NXT Takeover III it will be you Kevin Steen vs Finn Bálor and the winner will team up with Hideo Itami to face the Ascension!" Steen and Finn Bálor stare down!

Justin Gabriel vs Titus O'Neil

Finish - Gabriel is on the top rope and Titus knocks him off and hits a big sitdown spinebuster to get the win. (9:26)

Aftermath - This was a big win for Titus and he knows it because you can see in his celebration.

Charlotte (C) vs Becky Lynch

Finish - Sasha Banks jumps up onto the apron to distract Lynch but it ends up distracting Charlotte and Lynch rolls her up to get the win. (7:27)

Aftermath - Sasha Banks pushes Charlotte and she pushes back and they slap each other and start brawling all around the ring until security come down to seperate them.

Backstage is Alex Riley who is warming up for his match tonight on NXT!

Alex Riley vs Tyler Breeze

Finish - Alex Riley hits a really nice jumping DDT to get the win. (8:25)

Aftermath - Alex Riley celebrates like it means the world to him. Good to see the passion.

Finn Balor vs Sin Cara (c)

Finish - Fin Balor gets the win after hitting a double footsomp off the top rope. (12:34)

Aftermath - Kevin Steen comes out and brawls with Balor and Hideo Itami comes out and seperates them to end the show!

-----NXT Takeover III Match Card -----

Stretcher match - Adrien Neville vs Correy Greaves
Christian vs Sami Zayn
Finn Balor vs Kevin Steen - Winner will be Hiedo Itami's Tag Partner
Hideo Itami/Kevin Steen or Finn Balor vs The Ascension

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for Reading!
Post your opinion on shows or what matches you would like to see in the reply box below or even give your own star ratings for each of the matches!

lucaskieren

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
tysonkidd
WWE Superstars - October 16th 2014
On The WWE Network
From Atlanta

Titus O'Neil vs The Big Show

Finish - Big Show got the win after hitting the knockout Punch. (8:48)

Aftermath - Big Show celebrated

Backstage is Cesaro who states that he is looking to show off tonight against Justin Gabriel and that Dolph Ziggler should learn from how he does it. Cesaro out.

Cesaro vs Justin Gabriel

Finish - Gabriel goes for the 450 splash but Cesaro got his knees up and nails him with the Neautrilizer to get the win. (18:37)

Aftermath - Cesaro hits him with another Neautrilizer and points around his waist

Hell In A Cell Match - WWE World Heavyweight Championship - Brock Lesnar (c) vs Randy Orton
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for Reading!

lucaskieren

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
tysonkidd
WWE Friday Night Smackdown - October 17th 2014
On SyFy
From Birmingham

The show starts off with Sheamus making his way to the ring. He says," Being United States Champion means that i am one of the most important superstars in the WWE today. That's why tonight i am issuing a open challenge to any Superstar in the back for a United States Championship match!"
Seth Rollins makes his way to the ring and says," Sheamus you are not the most important superstar in the WWE today as i am the future of the WWE i am Mr Money in the Bank Seth Rollins." They both stare down until Rollins says," I don't want that belt but i do want you." They start to brawl until Ambrose and Cena run down to beat down on Rollins but Rollins runs out of the ring. It is made official that it will be Seth Rollins vs Sheamus tonight on Smackdown!

Rob Van Dam vs Damien Mizdow

Finish - RVD goes for a five star frogs splash but Mizdow gets his knees up and rolls him up to get the win. (8:23)

Aftermath - Mizdow and Miz run away!

Backstage is The Miz and Mizdow who are laughing at what happened until they bump into Sheamus who laughs at them both and walks off. Miz looks annoyed at Sheamus.

Christian vs Jack Swagger

Finish - Swagger has the Patriot Lock applied when Christian reverses it by pushing him into the buckle and as he gets up Sami Zayn jumps up onto the apron which distracts Christian and Swagger nails him with a chop block and applies the Patriot Lock and Christian taps. (12:56)

Aftermath - Sami Zayn walks up the ramp with a laugh and Christian seems angry.

Backstage is Triple H who is walks into Seth Rollins who says," Seth what are you doing fighting Sheamus? You should be training for your Hell In A Cell Match against either John Cena or Dean Ambrose. seth i know you think it will be a walk in the park but trust me the Hell In A Cell is not a park." Seth kind of smugs and walks off.

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Goldust (c)

Finish - Goldust goes for a powerslam and Ziggler hits the famaser. He covers him but Cesaro pulls him out of the ring and nails him with a big upricut causing a Disqualification. (12:39)

Aftermath - Cesaro hits a Neautrilizer on the floor on Ziggler

Backstage is Dolph Ziggler in the medical room when the doctors leave and Cesaro walks in! He says to Dolph to surrender the Intercontinental Champion or this bed will be your future. Ziggler gives him the belt and starts beating down on Cesaro until security come and break it up!

Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel vs Adam Rose and Kofi Kingston

Finish - Kidd applies the Sharpshooter on Rose and in the mean time Gabriel hits the 450 Splash on Kingston to get the win for his team! (7:19)

Aftermath - Kingston beats down on Rose with the remainder of "Speed Force" and on the ramp Kidd and Gabriel celebrate and point around there waist

Curtis Axel vs Rey Mysterio

Finish - Axel gets a huge upset victory against Mysterio after hitting the Perfect Plex. (11:47)

Aftermath - "Speed Force" run down and start beating down on both of the competitors! Rybacks music hits and he runs out to make the save for Mysterio and Axel! "Feed me more" Chants blast the arena and it is made official Rybaxel and Mysterio vs Speed Force at Hell In A Cell!

Sheamus (c) vs Seth Rollins

Finish - Sheamus hits the Brouge Kick and goes to get the win but Miz runs in and beats down on Sheamus causing a disqualification! (18:18)

Aftermath - Ambrose and Cena come charging out and both of them beat down on The Miz and go for Rollins but he runs away. Cena picks up Sheamus and shakes his hand but out of no where from behind Ambrose nails Sheamus with Dirty Deeds and Cena is in shock!

"Speed Force" vs Curtis Axel/Ryback/Rey Mysterio
Thanks for Reading!

Last edited:

lucaskieren

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
tysonkidd
WWE Monday Night RAW - October 20th 2014
Live from Kasas City
Live on USA

The show kicks off with Triple H making his way to the ring. He runs down the card for this sundays Hell In A Cell Pay Per View and announces that tonight it will be Seth Rollins going one on one with Daniel Bryan! "YES" chants as this is the first match back for Daniel Bryan.

Batista and Kane vs The Usos

Finish - Batista nails Jey USo with the Batista Bomb to get the win. (9:16)

Aftermath - They both do there vintage poses but point around there waist signifying they are coming for the WWE Tag team Championships.

It is announced that the WWE Hell In A Cell Pre-Show will be a hour long and will feature two matches! Firstly, Kane and Batista vs Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd for the Number One Contendership for the WWE Tag Team Championship and Rob Van Dam vs Christian!

Rob Van Dam vs Damien Sandow

Finish - Rob Van Dam gets the win after he hits the five star frogs splash on Sandow to get the win. (8:18)

Aftermath - Christian comes out and goes to sneak attack on Van Dam but Sami Zayn runs out and stops him and they brawl to the back.

Backstage is Christian who looks really angry and starts throwing things around and just starts pulling his hair as he is in a very personal rivalry with Zayn who will not leave him alone.

John Cena vs The Miz

Finish - Ambrose jumps up onto the apron and Cena punches him off but he turns around and walks into the Skull Crushing Finale which gets the win for The Miz. (12:26)

Aftermath - Sheamus comes in Brouge Kicks The Miz and Brouge Kicks Dean Ambrose who tries to take out Cena and Sheamus then Brouge Kicks Cena and stands in the ring with The United States Championship.

Backstage is Sheamus who is walking and bumps into Cena and Cena says," Don't worry about earlier champ, I would have done the same thing. To be honest I don't even trust myself anymore I mean I can't stop thinking of getting my hands on Rollins as well as that mental case Ambrose." They shake hands

Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Tyson Kidd

Finish - Gabriel jumps up onto the apron which distracts Ziggler and Kidd rolls him up to get the win. (18:45)

Aftermath - Kidd and Gabriel celebrate on the ramp and Ziggler is disappointed in the ring and Cesaro who was on commentary comes in and nails Ziggler with a vicios upricut.

Dean Ambrose vs Cesaro

Finish - Ambrose gets the win after hitting Dirty Deeds and a great long match. (27:12)

Aftermath - Cena runs out and just hits Ambrose with the AA and walks out without even looking at the camera and as he is walking to the back you can see him holding his head as he doesn't know what he is thinking at the moment.

Backstage is Dean Ambrose who Is looking for Cena in the dressing room but he finds his looker room and trashes it!

Daniel Bryan vs Seth Rollins

Finish - Seth Rollins gets the win after disqualification as Ambrose runs in and hits Rollins with the chair!

Aftermath - Cena then comes running out and starts brawling with Ambrose and they both try walking off to try and get Seth Rollins when they get the advantage they just end up brawling through the crowd!

Seth Rollins then grabs a mic and he says," This Sunday at Hell In A Cell which is on the WWE Network for just $9.99 you will get to witness me enter my first Hell In A Cell match to either face Dean Ambrose or John Cena. Now some people have been saying that I am scared by running away all the time. I say I am smart. Why get involved in the fight when they will fight each other. Also, as Mr Money in The Bank, Brock you best be watching your back tonight." Suddenly Brock Lesnars music hits and he walks out to a tremendous pop. Heyman grabs a mic and says," Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advicat for the reigning and defending WWE Heavyweight Champion of the world, this man Brock Lesnar." Lesnar is staring into the eyes of Rollins who seems a bit shocked. Heyman says," If you even dare Mr Rollins in all due respect to try and cash in on Brock Lesnar this sunday this is what will happen to you." Lesnar suddenly picks Rollins up into a F-5 position but Randy Orton jumps the barricade and him and Lesnar start brawling and the crowd are going absolutely banannas! Back in the ring and Lesnar goes for a F-5 and Orton counters and RKO's the World Champion six days ahead of there Hell In A Cell match but as Orton gets up Rollins nails him with the Curb stomp!

---Pre Show ---
Number One Contendership for Tag Team Titles - Batista and Kane vs Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel
Rob Van Dam vs Christian
Thanks for Reading!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiffy Lube

lucaskieren

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
tysonkidd
WWE Main Event - October 21st 2014
Live on The WWE Network

Batista vs Tyson Kidd

Finish - Batista hits the Batista Bomb on Kidd but Gabriel jumps up onto the apron and that distracts Batista and Kidd rolls him up to get the win. (8:12)

Aftermath - Kane runs out to beatdown on Gabriel but Kidd and Gabriel escape the ring and celebrate on the ramp.

Backstage is John Cena who says," This week on Friday Night Smackdown i have a big match against the big red demon Kane. I will beat Kane and i will beat Ambrose and i will tear Rollins apart limb from limb on Sunday and there is nothing you can do about that." As he goes to walk off set Ambrose walks in and says," I have something to do about that" and he starts brawling with Cena until the security runs and separates them.

Curtis Axel and Rey Mysterio vs Kofi Kingston and Big E

Finish - This sunday it will be a six man tag match and this is a slight preview. Kingston gets the win for his team after hitting the Trouble In Paradise on Mysterio. (12:49)

Aftermath - Axel comes back in the ring to protect Mysterio and Kingston and Big E walk off shouting "We will see you on sunday"

Backstage is Curtis Axel who says to Mysterio," Rey what happened man. You used to be a guy who i looked up to what happened?" Rey looks at him and shakes his head in disappointment.

Daniel Bryan vs Luke Harper

Finish - Bryan gets the win after hitting the running knee to get the win. (23:12)

Aftermath - Luke Harper gets back up and shakes hands with Bryan and he also raises his hand! The crowd were chanting "That was Awesome" Bryan seems hesitant to shake hands but he does and the show finishes with both men raising each others hands!

lucaskieren

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
tysonkidd
WWE NXT - October 23rd 2014
On The WWE Network
From the NXT Arena

Tyson Kidd the NXT Champion makes his way to the ring and he says," At the NXT Takeover III Special i can now confirm that after speaking with the general manager of NXT William Regal, the number one contender is" Justin Gabriels music hits and he is the Tag Team Partner of Kidd's on the WWE Roster. Gabriel says," I know we are Tag Team Partners and future WWE Tag Team Champions, but we are here now for the future and the future is NXT and my future is that NXT Championshiip!" They shake hands!

The Ascension vs Tye Dillinger and Jason Jordan

Finish - The Ascension get the win after hitting the Fall Of Man. (8:25)

Aftermath - Hideo Itami comes out and runs out and start brawling with The Ascension but Balor and Steen don't come out to help and Hideo gets ambushed by The Ascension.

Titus O'Neil vs Baron Corbin

Finish - Titus gets the win after rolling him up and pulling the tights to get the win. (9:38)

Aftermath - Titus quickly rolls out of dodge and runs up the ramp and Corbin looks mad in the ring

Backstage is Sami Zayn who says," At NXT Takeover III i have the toughest obstacle in my career in a future WWE Hall Of Famer Christian, but tonight i have a huge obstacle as I take on Tyler Breeze!"

Sami Zayn vs Tyler Breeze

Finish - Breeze gets the win after Christian distracts Zayn and Zayn runs after him but when he gets back into the ring he gets taken out by the Beauty Show. Breeze covers him and gets the win. (23:42)

Aftermath - Christian comes in and spits on Zayn who is lieing on the floor.

-----NXT Takeover III Match Card -----

NXT Championship Match - Tyson Kidd (C) vs Justin Gabriel
Stretcher match - Adrien Neville vs Correy Greaves
Christian vs Sami Zayn
Finn Balor vs Kevin Steen - Winner will be Hiedo Itami's Tag Partner
Hideo Itami/Kevin Steen or Finn Balor vs The Ascension
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for Reading!

Last edited:

lucaskieren

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
tysonkidd
WWE Superstars - October 23rd 2014
On The WWE Network
From Kansas City

Curtis Axel vs Titus O'Neil

Finish - Axel gets the win after hitting the Perect Plex. (12:35)

Aftermath - Axel celebrates with the crowd.

Cesaro vs Sin Cara

Finish - Cesaro gets the win after hitting the Neautrilizer, Cesaro gains momentum heading into his Intercontinental Championship match at Hell In A Cell. (14:19)

Aftermath - Cesaro celebrates and points around his waist, signinfying the Intercontinental Championship.

---Pre Show ---
Number One Contendership for Tag Team Titles - Batista and Kane vs Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel
Rob Van Dam vs Christian
Thanks for Reading!

lucaskieren

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
tysonkidd
WWE Friday Night Smackdown - October 24th 2014
On SyFy

Cesaro vs Sheamus (C)

Finish - Sheamus goes for the Brouge kick on Cesaro but Cesaro ducks and Shemaus hits The Miz who is on the apron and Sheamus walks into a insane running upricut which gets the win for Cesaro. (13:47)

Aftermath - Cesaro and The Miz beat down on Sheamus until the Interconntinental Champion Dolph Ziggler comes out to make the save.

Backstage is Batista and Kane and they are talking about there match on the pre-show. Batista says," In two nights Kane we will become WWE Tag Team Champions and the WWE World Heavyweight Championship will be coming back to the Authority because the Authority always win."

Tyson Kidd vs Curtis Axel

Tyson Kidd gets the win after applying the Sharpshooter. The match i gave time and developed into a decent match. (18:26)

Aftermath - Kane chokeslams Kidd and Batista takes out Justin Gabriel with the Batista Bomb

Backstage is Ryback who says," Curtis i am sorry that i didn't come out it's just Rey. Look." Ryback takes Axel into a looker room where Rey is lying there looking unconcios. It is confirmed Rey Mysterio will not be able to compete this Sunday at Hell In A Cell!

Daniel Bryan vs Luke Harper

Finish - Bryan gets the win after hitting the Running knee. (20:14)

Aftermath - Bryan celebrates with the crowd

Backstage is Christian who says," To me WWE is my life. I will prove it this Sunday against Rob Van Dam and speaking of being in WWE for longer than a cup of tea, Sami if you dare come to Hell In A Cell this Sunday at NXT Takeover III i will end not only your career but your life. You've been warned."

Christian vs Jack Swagger

Finish - Christian gets the win after hitting the Killswitch. (10:17)

Aftermath - Christian celebrates and RVD is on the ramp and points at Christian but as Christian looks away he walks into a Brainbuster from Zayn.

John Cenas music hits and he makes his way to the ring. He grabs a mic and says," On RAW i got beat by The Miz, had mind games played on me by Dean Ambrose and Brouge Kicked by a Irishmen. Let's say Monday wasn't my night, but tonight though, i get to go one on one with The Miz in a rematch and i promise, we fight on Friday Nights and tonight i will fight!" Loud pop. Dean Ambrose's music hits and he comes out and grabs a mic aswell." John,John,John. You are doing what you always do and thats try and fall everyone that things don't affect you, but in the end you are human. This sunday at Hell In A Cell i will put a sock in your mouth to shut you up and end Seth Rollins stupid life." Mick Foley's music hits! Really big reaction for Foley. Foley comes out and grabs a mic and says," You two need to stop bickering. All i can hear is blah blah blah. Neither one of you know what it will be like after beating the living garbage out of each other to then step inside a Hell In A Cell against a fresh Seth Rollins. Seth Rollins music hits and he walks out. Rollins says," You know what Mick for a old man you know what you are talking about. You two have been so concerned about beating each other you have forgotten about me." Cena and Ambrose look at each other in the eye and both shout no we haven't and they both go to beatdown on Rollins but Rollins runs out of dodge. Cena, Ambrose and Mick Foley pose in the ring. From out of no where Randy Orton slides into the ring and RKO's Foley and Orton slides out and security run to go get him as he is band from WWE rings until this Sunday at Hell In A Cell. Ambrose and Cena go after him as well but from behind Seth Rollins beats the two down with the Money In The Bank Briefcase!

"Speed Force" vs Curtis Axel/Ryback/???????????
---Pre Show ---
Rob Van Dam vs Christian
Thanks for Reading!

Last edited: