WWE (From Present)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

lucaskieren

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
tysonkidd
WWE Hell In A Cell 2014
Live On The WWE Network
Live on Sky Box Office (UK)

Pre- Show

Rob Van Dam vs Christian

Finish - Good back and fourth match until the referee gets bumped and Zayn hits Christian with the Blue Thunder Bomb. RVD then hits a Five Star Frogs Splash off the top rope to get the win. (9:12)

Aftermath - Christian looks angry at Zayn who is standing on the ramp celebrating with RVD

Backstage is Christian who is throwing a tantrum!

Number One Contenders Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship
Batista and Kane vs Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel

Finish - Batista hits a Batista Bomb on Kidd but as he is on the way down, Batista lays there and out of no where Gabriel hits a 450 Splash which gets the win for the team of Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel. They celebrate like the win means something (11:53)

Main Card

"Speed Force" (Big E,Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) vs Ryback, Curtis Axel and Daneil Bryan

Finish - Daniel Bryan is the replacement for the man who got injured on Smackdown which was Rey Mysterio. Bryan goes for the running knee, but from out of no where Ryback turns on Bryan and nails him with a Meathook clothesline! Axel hits a running swinging kneckbreaker and Big E hits the Big Ending on Daniel Bryan to get the win! (8:35)

Aftermath - All Five men stand in a line and raise there hands! (Ryback and Curtis Axel have joined "Speed Force")

Backstage is Daniel Bryan who is screaming "I KNEW IT"

WWE United States Championship Match
Sheamus (C) vs The Miz

Finish - Sheamus hits the Brouge Kick on Miz who gets sent down to the floor and from behind Damien Sandow (Mizdow) hits the Skull Crushing Finale on Sheamus! Sandow covers him 1...2...3! Damien Sandow has won his first Championship in the WWE. The referee counted as Sandow was technically being The Miz! (12:12)

Aftermath - The Miz looks angry that Sandow is celebrating with The United States Championship!

Backstage is Randy Orton. He says," It's good to be back, since my short hiatus where i was banned by my so called freind Triple H. But you know i was glad i was gone because i have trained harder and looking to win back my World Heavyweight Championnship!"

Winner Faces Seth Rollins in a Hell In A Cell Match
John Cena vs Dean Ambrose

Finish - Ambrose goes for Dirty Deeds but Cena pushes Ambrose by accident into the referee! WHAT it's "Speed Force" who come running down to the ring and beat down on Cena! Ambrose is playing posum so he doesn't get beats. All five men hit there finisher on Cena! Ambrose waits for "Speed Force" to leave and he picks Cena up hits the Dirty Deeds to get the win. (18:12)

Aftermath - Ambrose celebrates but quickly walks to the back as he knows he has a Hell In A Cell match to prepare For.

Backstage is Seth Rollins who says," You know what i am not scared of Dean Ambrose. He is the scared one, look how he was when "Speed Force" ran out there. Just imagine when it's my boot curb stomping his head straight to hell!"

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Dolph Ziggler (C) vs Cesaro

Finish - Ziggler goes for the ZigZag but Cesaro holds onto the ropes and Ziggler runs but gets thrown into the air when Cesaro Takes his Dam head off with a insanely stiff upricut! Cesaro covers and we have a new Intercontinental Champion! (12:51)

Aftermath - Cesaro celebrates with his first Intercontinental Championship!

Backstage is Cesaro who is still celebrating his victory and is making that championship look like it means the world to him.

Hell In A Cell Match
Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose

Finish - Seth Rollins hits the Curb Stomp on Dean Ambrose onto a pile of steel chairs lying on the floor to get the win. Some other spots where a Dirty Deeds on top of the cell and both men trying to climb down and Ambrose hits a elbow drop of it onto Rollins who is on the table. (27:12)

Video Package airs hyping this Main Event Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship!

Hell In A Cell Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Brock Lesnar (C) vs Randy Orton

Finish - Orton hits a RKO of the top rope through a table to get the win and we have a new WWE World Heavyweight Champion and his name is Randy Orton!

Aftermath - wait a Minute the cell is being highered and from out of no where Rollins nails Orton from behind with the briefcase! He is cashing in his contract! He hits a Curb Stomp onto Brock as Orton is down so that Brock is out of the picture! Orton gets to his feet and Rollins runs hits the ropes but as he goes for the Curb Stomp in mid air Orton hits a RKO! 1...2.. but Rollins kicked out! Orton is in shock! Rollins hits a curb stomp onto the steel steps which were already in the ring which leaves Orton lieing on the canvas where Rollins hits a second Curb Stomp. Rollins shoots the half hooks the leg 1...2...3 We have a New WWE World Hevayweight Champion and his name is Seth Rollins. Rollins is close to tears but you can see him trying not to cry because of his character!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for Reading!
Post your opinion on shows or what matches you would like to see in the reply box below or even give your own star ratings for each of the matches!

lucaskieren

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
tysonkidd
WWE Monday Night RAW - October 27th 2014
Live on USA

The show starts off with Seth Rollins the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion making his way to the ring. He grabs a mic and says," Last night was the greatest night of my entire life. I proved that it didn't sell out. I Cashed in! (Hoists the WWE World Heavyweight Championship in the air)" Randy Orton's music hits though and he comes steaming out and he looks mad. Before Randy Orton could get into the ring Dean Ambrose's music hits. Seth Rollins has the ring and Orton and Ambrose have either side of the floor. It looks like someone is going to hit someone but Triple H's music hits. He shouts,"ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH! This has gone way out of hand. Dean you had your shot at Seth Rollins and you do what you always do and that's choke. Randy though what are you doing? Seth is with us." Randy looks like Hunter is getting to him and gets into the ring but RKO's Seth Rollins! Triple H slams his blazer on the floor and gets in the ring but Ambrose gets in his way! Orton though slides Ambrose around and nails him with a RKO to! He slides out of the ring and Triple H is standing there confused.

Tyson Kidd vs Stardust (C)

Finish - Kidd and Gabriel are number one contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championships and he gets the win against Stardust after applying the Sharpshooter! (13:51)

Aftermath - Goldust beats down on Kidd until Gabriel comes in and nails Goldust with a spin kick to the head and the WWE Tag Team Champions retreat!

Backstage is Triple H who says to Randy Orton," What was that out there? I thought we were a unit?" Randy says," We were until your boy got his noise into my business, you know that WWE World Heavyweight Championship means more to me than anything heck i beat the one to get it. Let's just say i don't think we can be freinds with Rollins laying around." Triple H grabs Randy's arm and says," I thought you would say that but just remember the Authrity does do what is best for business and what's best for business is Randy Orton vs Dean Ambrose in a number one contenders match tonight on RAW. But also Randy The Authority always wins." Randy smirks for a second but walks off.

Dolph Ziggler vs Cesaro (C)

Finish - This is a no title rematch from last nights Hell In A Cell PPV. Cesaro gets the win after hitting a catapult into a upricut. (21:41)

Aftermath - Cesaro laughs at Ziggler who is laying on the canvas

John Cena comes out to the ring and grabs a mic and says," This sunday i was robbed off my match against Seth Rollins. I was robbed by" Speed Forces music hits and all five members (Ryback,Axel, Kingston, Big E and Woods) come running out and start beating down on Cena! Until Daniel Bryan and Rey Mysterio come running out to make the save! Rey grabs a mic and says," Ryback and Axel i trusted you and last Friday you beat me up and left me hanging. But at Survivor Series it will be Team Speed Force vs Team Cena and i am officially in Team Cena and so is my friend Daniel Bryan" "YES"

Seth Rollins (C) vs Jack Swagger

Finish - Seth Rollins gets the win after hitting the Curb Stomp. Jack Swagger was competitive though. (12:57)

Aftermath - Randy Orton comes running out to RKO Rollins but as he gets half way Ambrose's music hits and Ambrose runs and charges for Seth Rollins but Orton just steps in his way on the ramp. They stare down as we go to commercial break

Luke Harper and Eric Rowan vs The Usos

Finish - Harper gets the win after hitting a insane discuss clothesline and Jey Uso jumps off the top rope. (23:12)

Aftermath - Harper and Rowan walk to the back but as Usos stand they get a standing ovation from the crowd as the match was awesome

Backstage is John Cena who thanks Rey Mysterio and Daniel Bryan for joining him in the fight against Speed Force and mentions that he still needs two more members in his team.

Goldust (C) vs Justin Gabriel

Finish - Goldust gets the win after rolling him up and pulling his tights behind the refs back. (12:24)

Aftermath - Kidd runs in but the Tag Champs run out of the ring onto the ramp and Kidd and Gabriel have the ring.

It is announced on The WWE Network on Main Event Tomorrow night it will be Jack Swagger vs Cesaro for the WWE Intercontinental Championship!

Number One Contenders Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Dean Ambrose vs Randy Orton

Finish - really good and long back and fourth match but both men are down and Rollins comes out and hits a Curb Stomp on both Randy Orton and Dean Ambrose which causes a double disqualification! (31:41)

Aftermath - Seth Rollins stands over the two competitors with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship!

WWE Survivor Series 2014 Match Card

Team Speed Force (Big E/Ryback/Axel/Woods/Kingston) vs Team Cena (Cena/Daniel Bryan/Rey Mysterio)

Last edited: