WWE Forums youtube page

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

taily96

Jobber
Reaction score
It would be like the media section where members would be able to submit there videos. I think its a cool idea.
So what do people think?

Reaction score
We do have one but it's not being used. What videos would we put exactly? If you try putting WWE videos, it'll get copyrighted sooner or later and the channel will be useless.

For now, upload them on your channel. If you want you can add WWE forums URL on the description or somewhere in the video. You can also submit your videos in the Media section.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I think he means like IWT promos and such. :hmm: If we all have them on one channel, anyone could just peruse and see our work.

Also, videos advertising IWT would probably be on there too and it would just be organized.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah and people could post their videos to Britta and she could upload them, incase there are any rougue members that want to be hidden.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
make a section for Crayo to post his workout videos :gusta:

airbourne908

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I don't really think WWEF needs a YT Channel, as the forum functions well on its own.

However, IWT could be a great YT Channel, promos, titantrons, etc.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think a IWT Youtube channel will work. Most independent wrestling and backyard wrestling have all their stuff organized like that, so I guess it would be cool to add one for that section, and the activity would boost even more.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
The channel to be used for IWT would be great. You can send me your vids and I'll upload 'em.