WWE Forums Fifa Tournament - Groups!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I can't play another tonight either. Tomorrow will have to be before I go to work.

AffectedViper

Jobber
Reaction score
If I had half the defence (and Crayo will tell you) I would be an average player.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Why not before? I don't work until late afternoon, which would be at least mid-evening in the corner of whatever hell hole you are from. Do you have school for fucking 14 hours tomorrow?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Why not before? I don't work until late afternoon, which would be at least mid-evening in the corner of whatever hell hole you are from. Do you have school for fucking 14 hours tomorrow?
I get back tomorrow at around 3:30 pm, not sure where in Murica, you're from so not sure how far behind you are but it'll be about 8:30 or there abouts, assumed you'd be working early or you had College beforehand.

AffectedViper

Jobber
Reaction score
No I could probably give you a game then. Probably when I get home at about 5pm for me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I get back tomorrow at around 3:30 pm, not sure where in Murica, you're from so not sure how far behind you are but it'll be about 8:30 or there abouts, assumed you'd be working early or you had College beforehand.

Nah I'm out of school for a while. So do you get back at 830 or 330? Your post confused me.

Either way just get on the board when you are home and I'll more than likely be able to play at that time.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Nah I'm out of school for a while. So do you get back at 830 or 330? Your post confused me.

Either way just get on the board when you are home and I'll more than likely be able to play at that time.
Lol sorry 3:30 I'll get back, was just trying to work out what time that would be for you, do you know how many hours behind England you are? Not sure where in America you're from.

Nvm, fuck it. I'm just confusing myself now.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I think 8 hours or so based on previous instances like this.

Right now it's 4:19, wbu? either way seems like I'll be waking up about the time you get home.

AffectedViper

Jobber
Reaction score
Lol sorry 3:30 I'll get back, was just trying to work out what time that would be for you, do you know how many hours behind England you are? Not sure where in America you're from.

Nvm, fuck it. I'm just confusing myself now.
LOL :lol1:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I think 8 hours or so based on previous instances like this.

Right now it's 4:19, wbu? either way seems like I'll be waking up about the time you get home.
Yeah it's 12:20 here, are you West then? Anyway, yeah, we'll do this tomorrow.