WWE Forums FIFA Super League: Season 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I also like that we have a different idea for what would be 'fun' out of this and it makes me 'Blue as fuck'

fuck you asshole

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Sweet. If I run it, I'm getting rid of the yellow card stuff + goals. I'm far too lazy to keep track of those. Just results + goal difference.

How do I work out who plays who next though?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I was gonna stay active but I guess I don't really count do I

You may have, but I don't know that. The others I mentioned I know would have. That is the problem. We have 4-5 people who love FIFA and a few who won't be as committed.

Reactions: AffectedViper

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Sweet. If I run it, I'm getting rid of the yellow card stuff + goals. I'm far too lazy to keep track of those. Just results + goal difference.

How do I work out who plays who next though?
The schedule is in the original post

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
So tell me, how are we running an 11 person league? Asshole RoyalRaven just forfeits every match? Fun. And when Aids quits soon? 10 people basically shits all over both cup formats I had hoped to use

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So tell me, how are we running an 11 person league? Asshole RoyalRaven just forfeits every match? Fun. And when Aids quits soon? 10 people basically shits all over both cup formats I had hoped to use
Default 3-0 wins, and just switch it up so we play each other 3 times maybe. Cups were a good idea, but it's not the end of the world if they die.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Default 3-0 wins, and just switch it up so we play each other 3 times maybe. Cups were a good idea, but it's not the end of the world if they die.

And this is why I don't find this fun. Nothing about it feels like a league now, just random matches and keeping a table.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Shame someone with common sense + organisation skills isn't running this then. :pity1:

give me 11 committed users and I would run the fuck out of this. fuck these cunts though RoyalRaven pussy ass mother fucker