WWE Forums FIFA Super League: Season 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm a slow typer.

Might I suggest you figure out your lineup now, open a word file, jot it down and copy/paste it for every match?

Jonathan ? But nah, finding simple solutions << making an ass of yourself by bitching

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I am pleased, but the rules, IN MY OPINION, are stupid.

What is stupid about me wanting to document statistics for the league? You don't think people are interested in looking at your formation & team you are using?

Would you prefer we just get fucking final scores posted? Then it is less a league and just a series of random games. I am trying to take steps to create an actual league feeling for this, you ignorant prick. Now can you please just shut the fuck up and do as I ask? It's a little compromise from you all considering how much time I would be spending on this shit

fuck face

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Also I think it would be good to look at before a game, that way you could see the lineup your opponent will most likely choose and use players on your own team that you know would be effective against their style.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Also I think it would be good to look at before a game, that way you could see the lineup your opponent will most likely choose and use players on your own team that you know would be effective against their style.

I assumed the good players would pick up on this.

Also you can get on, look at your team and post your lineup now. I could post the announcement of my lineup for my game with Zach now, so I don't have to worry about posting right before the game.You could just quote yourself when you are starting the match

AffectedViper

Jobber
Reaction score
Like my week 1 game is against Aids Johnson and he's Arsenal. If he puts on Per Mertersacker I always have Ronaldo to run right past him :D

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
For example if you saw Crayo usually plays with 3 at the back, all slow but strong, then you could field a very attacking and speedy team to try and capitalize on that. It wouldn't take long to do, just do it the first time then copy and paste it for the rest, the most changes you'll ever make is 3 or 4.

Reactions: AffectedViper

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Everyone make sure you have the latest rosters please.

I really don't want that to become an issue. Go to "customise FIFA" >Edit Teams > Change Squad/Rosters > Download Updates > !

Reactions: AffectedViper

AffectedViper

Jobber
Reaction score
I probably wont change my team unless my defenders get banned because I have a good line up set out.

Last edited:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Weidenfeller, Pisczeck, Hummels, Subotic, Schmelzer, Gundogan, Bender, Gotzs, Blaszczykowski, Lewandowski, Reus will be my starting XI every match unless I get bans in which case I'll tell you my changes.

AffectedViper

Jobber
Reaction score
I just hope Ronaldo isn't like this when I play the better player (Crayo, Dolph, Cole) :((.

Last edited:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Weidenfeller, Pisczeck, Hummels, Subotic, Schmelzer, Gundogan, Bender, Gotzs, Blaszczykowski, Lewandowski, Reus will be my starting XI every match unless I get bans in which case I'll tell you my changes.

Ahh it messed up didn't it :((. Well you get the picture :D
Post it in thsi format please ho

PSG Lineup Week 1

4-4-2
GK: Salvatore Sirigu
RB: Christophe Jallet
RCB: Thiago Silva
LCB: Mamadou Sakho
LB: Gregory Van der Wiel
RDM: David Beckham
LDM: Blaise Matuidi
RM: Jeremy Menez