WWE Forums Fantasy Football League: Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ouch. But I was able to beat you at one point if I recall correctly. I never beat Rain.
I just made two massive trades the last week as well... my team on paper is untouchable. Don't be fooled by Rain's one big week

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I just made two massive trades the last week as well... my team on paper is untouchable. Don't be fooled by Rain's one big week
Ight, we'll see. I do like your team though, it'd be cool to see you and Rain in the finals.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
All you gotta do is get in the dance baby.
True, fantasy playoffs are random as fuck.

Not being a hater but you are the 4th strongest team at this point. Your team peaked too soon, same as me in another league. Just my analysis. I'm sure you, like me, have other leagues you would much rather win than this one anyhow

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
True, fantasy playoffs are random as fuck.

Not being a hater but you are the 4th strongest team at this point. Your team peaked too soon, same as me in another league. Just my analysis. I'm sure you, like me, have other leagues you would much rather win than this one anyhow
My team started like 1-4. They will be fine, and you will thank me when I destroy rainman again.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Pottsy is my darkhorse and a legit player in this thing. He has a ton of guys capable of monster stat lines

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
My team started like 1-4. They will be fine, and you will thank me when I destroy rainman again.
I'm not scared of his team or your team. Alex Smith or Eli Manning. which one would keep me up at night more lol

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Anything can happen man, I see it every year random shit happens in the playoffs. I doubt I win the league because rarely does chalk hold up

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The only thing I could control was getting to the playoffs, as with you, and everyone else. You all did some nice trades with each other, and I feel like you ripped a lot of people off tbh. That's not your fault, and I tried a few times. I even offered a better deal for Cam a few weeks ago but it was denied for some reason. Either Jackson or Brown was involved in my proposed trade along with her boy james jones. For the most part this is the same exact team I drafted which I've never done.

Of course I want to win it though, I like to win everything I get into even if it's a meaningless pickup game of horse.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The only thing I could control was getting to the playoffs, as with you, and everyone else. You all did some nice trades with each other, and I feel like you ripped a lot of people off tbh. That's not your fault, and I tried a few times. I even offered a better deal for Cam a few weeks ago but it was denied for some reason. Either Jackson or Brown was involved in my proposed trade along with her boy james jones. For the most part this is the same exact team I drafted which I've never done.

Of course I want to win it though, I like to win everything I get into even if it's a meaningless pickup game of horse.
Probably because she had to wait until after Wilson's bye to deal Cam.... I had to stay persistent to nab him.

She wound up with a good deal dude. She was rolling with Russ anyhow and Bell put up a big statline to help her get into the playoffs. Sanders had a nice game as well even though she didn't play him.

the biggest travesty of that trade was that she dumped DeMarco... omg, I should have had him included in the deal

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Probably because she had to wait until after Wilson's bye to deal Cam.... I had to stay persistent to nab him.

She wound up with a good deal dude. She was rolling with Russ anyhow and Bell put up a big statline to help her get into the playoffs. Sanders had a nice game as well even though she didn't play him.

the biggest travesty of that trade was that she dumped DeMarco... omg, I should have had him included in the deal
That may have been it. Although, IRC I even took a lil off the deal and sent a trade for Wilson. She just wasn't feeling my swag I guess.