WWE Forums End of Year Awards 2019 VOTING

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Exactly. He lucky he don't get hit with a Boomer Stcik
Walks around like he has a boomer stick up his arse, always hitting on Mrs. Robinson right in front of students too.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Walks around like he has a boomer stick up his arse, always hitting on Mrs. Robinson right in front of students too.
Can't wait for Mr. Robinson to come after him with that Boomstick like Ash

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
a big dog bit me in the bollocks when I was 8. So nah, I'm slightly bias towards small dogs.
Rated funny for the use of bollocks. How can you stomach this @Jeffry Fucking Mason ? You say I am the one sleeping with the enemy but you are in denial about it!

Also, Solidus used to be terrified of dogs, especially big ones. Now he takes them outside and plays fetch with them. Gotta judge the dog as an individual. Most aren't mean.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeffry Mason

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Rated funny for the use of bollocks. How can you stomach this @Jeffry Fucking Mason ? You say I am the one sleeping with the enemy but you are in denial about it!

Also, Solidus used to be terrified of dogs, especially big ones. Now he takes them outside and plays fetch with them. Gotta judge the dog as an individual. Most aren't mean.
Sometimes Reag just uses words like that to mock you. In reality he's basically American at this point, and unlike you, is actually making progress in the right direction. Also, I'm not sleeping with Reag...

Most dogs are great, and generally have pretty good personalities, the size really just usually determines how energetic they are. The only "bad" dogs I've really ever met were ones with shitty owners.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Most dogs are great, and generally have pretty good personalities, the size really just usually determines how energetic they are. The only "bad" dogs I've really ever met were ones with shitty owners.
Abused dogs are the most aggressive ones, so yeah. But some breeds are prone to being aggressive like Chow Chows and Akitas. Chow Chows often turn on their owners as well. I would NEVER own one of those. I had a mixed one growing up and he would go after my brother's friends. To me though German Shepherds, Alaskan Malamutes, and Bernese Mountain dogs are the best breeds. All loyal and family-oriented. Though Malamutes are known for going after cats, so you would love that breed! lol

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don't know if people realize this but outside of minor things I do (security stuff) and what Solidus does (all the nerd stuff), mods aren't really needed. @CM Punk has been on vacation for 2 years. We keep @Jacob Peabody around because he is part of the cat army and looks good in turtlenecks (only joking of course, you have helped with several things over the years).

Point being, this place is one of few that has members capable of being civil online. If the time ever comes to needing more moderators, Kev will be considered.
vacation???? :cesaro2::bully2:

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake