WWE Fires Jimmy Jacobs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
@Ryan Davis
@Grievous
200.gif

Im not sure if this is just banter or not...
But Cant u two just take a breather and Relax for a minute without going at each other's throats?

oh, nah Haze. It's fine. I said good day. I'm out here having a good day.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I love how this went from being bout this Jimmy guy to all this other stuff. *Sits back while eating Popcorn and Drinking Sprite*

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Ryan Davis.
U seem like a nice kid. Honestly. But If ur gonna ignore Grievous, Then thats ur choice. Go ahead, Nobody is stopping u. But Please, No more of this back and forth nonsense in this thread. Not sure how it got derailed but....

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Let's keep all posts going forward about Jimmy Jacobs, everyone, as that is what this is about.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I mean, not defending WWE because it IS petty.

But on the one side it could be seen as this guy who's working for your company, while on your pay, having photo ops with people that are trolling you for realsies. Not to mention the lawsuit thing.

That said I don't know who this dude is, List of Jericho is an awesome idea, but it's the Jericho that made the list, not the other way around imo ;)

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Jimmy Jacobs will be fine... The bullet club tweeted that Daniel Bryan should come take a picture with them as well lol. IMO So he could be granted with an early release from WWE like Jimmy Jacobs and ultimately join The Bullet Club and return to wresling. So yeah WWE is super petty right now but these guys have more options just ask Cody WWE is not the end of the road.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Pro Wrestling Sheet broke the news that WWE fired Jimmy Jacobs last week.

Jimmy Jacobs No Longer Working For WWE Following Bullet Club Invasion Photo-Op

They are so petty to the point where it's not even funny. A man lost his job for taking a picture with his friends.

And the thing is, it seems like Jacobs was not only liked, but he contributed heavily in the creative direction for the company. He's the one who came up with Jericho's list. However, despite that, WWE is still so petty that they fired him. Unbelievable.
That's not why he got fired. Anyone who believes that is getting worked.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
FYI Jimmy did not get fired for taking a photo with the BC. But it was seemingly their excuse.

WWE had been looking at getting rid of Jimmy for a while, he took time off to deal with personal issues (Jimmy has a history of depression) and that tends to put a target on your back in the WWE. It is a very "alpha" environment even in the backstage area and showing off a weakness means they will start trying to get rid of you.

It's an equally shitty reason for getting rid of someone, but he did not actually get fired for taking a fucking photo.

Jimmy will be fine. I don't think he will go back to wrestling since he joined the WWE creative team to get out of ring work. But any promotion worth their damn will be going hog at signing him for their office/booking since he comes in with a few years of working for the WWE's creative team. If I were ROH I would be on him like a bee on honey.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
oh, nah Haze. It's fine. I said good day. I'm out here having a good day.
Dude, he stopped, you kept going. Learn to STFU.

Anyway, who's Jimmy Jacobs? I don't know him.
I mean, not defending WWE because it IS petty.

But on the one side it could be seen as this guy who's working for your company, while on your pay, having photo ops with people that are trolling you for realsies. Not to mention the lawsuit thing.

That said I don't know who this dude is, List of Jericho is an awesome idea, but it's the Jericho that made the list, not the other way around imo :emoji_wink:
Agree w/ this also. :)

Last edited:

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Dude, he stopped, you kept going. Learn to STFU.

Anyway, who's Jimmy Jacobs? I don't know him.

Agree w/ this also. :emoji_slight_smile:
Actually, about 5 messages were posted since the argument finished and then you brought it back up, so take your own advice and leave it be, please.