WWE Features Article On Sting

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I can see it now....WrestleMania poster.

Ric Flair vs. Sting

Epic....

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Last edited:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Unless they've decided not to go with Lesnar vs. Taker at Mania and decided to put Sting in the Streak match, I wouldn't expect Sting to show up until after (or at) Mania.

Of course, they could use him to hype the WCW piece of the WWEN, starting Monday night (or, I guess, even at Elimination Chamber).

wk

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
If Sting shows up in his original outfit.... I'll laugh my ass off.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Using him and Hogan to help launch the Network sounds a great idea. Really pushes the older content portion of the Network. Saying that though do the WWE want the risk of fans tuning out of the current product and reliving all the glory days from their youth? I'm sure everyone of us here has a different few years we are desperate to watch all the old PPV's from.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Using him and Hogan to help launch the Network sounds a great idea. Really pushes the older content portion of the Network. Saying that though do the WWE want the risk of fans tuning out of the current product and reliving all the glory days from their youth? I'm sure everyone of us here has a different few years we are desperate to watch all the old PPV's from.

I don't think they see that a s a real risk and neither do I.

A lot of us will no doubt take the opportunity of the WWEN to watch a few historic matches (I'll doubtless, for instance, pull up Mania X-7 and watch a couple of the matches, particularly Austin-Rock), but I think the average WWE fan cares far more for where the product is going that where it's already been.

I'm sure what you're mentioning has been considered, I just don't think it's a real problem.

wk