• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Fastlane 2018 Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
DYDBXL7XkAAWNul
Oh Cathy...

200.gif

Fauche

Jinder and Singh 1 standing too close to the tv they're gonna burn their eyes out their heads

Fauche

Randy: Hey I'd like more tattoos please

Tattoo Artiest: Oh cool I've got lots of cool designs I could -

Randy: give me more skulls

Fauche

Randy: Hey I'd like more tattoos please

Tattoo Artiest: Oh cool I've got lots of cool designs I could -

Randy: give me more skulls

I was thinking maybe it was one for every world title reign but tbh I bet its most likely there's one for every abortion he went halfsies on

he had a troubled 20's remember

Fauche

I was thinking maybe it was one for every world title reign but tbh I bet its most likely there's one for every abortion he went halfsies on

Undertaker kicking him out the locker room in 06 for being disrespectful but Kurt "I totally have a guy for that" Angle always looked after young Randy

Deezy

DZ PZ

You saying every skull represents a dead baby :whoa

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Not a bad Match with Roode and Orton for me. To me they are very much the same type of Wrestler and this Match might not be their Cup of Tea. It needs a guy who is gonna push the action.

Fauche

Roode selling the superplex with an Elmer Fudd O-face is the early highlight of the night