• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Fastlane 2018 Discussion Thread

Fauche

Tye Dillinger. ...he raises his hands and says ten....doesn't do nothing else after that

people tryna tell me he's underrated for years but the guy couldn't finish a colouring book much less draw anything

Mojo invented the selfie promo and he's jobbing in the pre show where's the justice?

Fauche

Tye Dillinger. ...he raises his hands and says ten....doesn't do nothing else after that

people tryna tell me he's underrated for years but the guy couldn't finish a colouring book much less draw anything

Mojo invented the selfie promo and he's jobbing in the pre show where's the justice?

Fauche

now that Randy's a stepdad there's no good reason he shouldn't be proudly rocking a beer gut.

I'd like to see some belly on Randy. spread the word.

Deezy

DZ PZ
DYC8QA4VMAAB0IY
This is how you should dress Charly

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Shinsuke vs Rusev hell yeah! Really hoping these two kill it to start off a PPV that many people weren't overall too gitty for going into tonight.

Fauche

has there ever been a year when the rumble winner lost their match on the ppv between the rumble and mania?

rey in 2006. I answered my own question. but any other ones?