WWE Fantasy League

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aaron

Reaction score
WWE Fantasy League

I've got a formula for working out a weekly score for each wrestler based on performances, results and a couple of other factors. I thought it would be fun for 10 people to enter a fantasy league from the below wrestlers.

Will work on a similar level to fantasy football, however it's not purely based on wins/losses, I've got a source for a few different statistics that I'll add together to get a weekly score.

Week One Results

Week ones results are purely based on last nights RAW, and some secret factors to make it no so predictable for you all. It's based on the whole wrestler not just the event, so does include the day to day coverage of the wrestler (little hint).

Next week the teams with lower scores can probably do better as it will include not only RAW but also Smackdown, bear in mind some wrestlers didn't appear at all hence the lower scores.

Week Two Results
week2.png

wwek1.png

Season One: (Start Date 21st May 2013, End Date June 18th 2013)

If you are interested in entering season two and are not currently involved, post your name in the thread and I'll add you to the list of users to replace the two relegated teams at the end of the season.

Teams

(Alex Simms) 1. Team Simms John Cena (50), Sheamus (30), The Miz (20). (Total: 100 Points)
(MrSackfist) 2. Team SACKFEST Dean Ambrose (50), Randy Orton (30), Kofi Kingston (20). (Total: 100 Points)
(Crayo) 3. Team Craygina Dean Ambrose (50), Mark Henry (30), Kaitlyn (20). (Total: 100 Points)
(FailFaceFTW) 4. Team FailFace John Cena (50), Shaemus (30), The Miz (20). (Total: 100 Points)
(Adam568) 5. Team Justice Hounds Dolph Ziggler (50), Shaemus (30), The Miz (20). (Total: 100 Points)
(NanoRah14) 6. Team #USAlogic Dolph Ziggler (50), Big E (30), R-Truth (20). (Total: 100 Points)
(Lingstar) 7.Team Lingstars Dolph Ziggler (50), Daniel Bryan (30), Kaitlyn (20). (Total: 100 Points)
(Dat Kid) 8.Team Spray Tan Dolph Ziggler (50), Shaemus (30), Kaitlyn (20). (Total: 100 Points)
(Fullofit) 9.Team Switchblade John Cena (50), Fandango (30), Kaitlyn (20). (Total: 100 Points)
(Rodrigo) 10.Team Spanish Society John Cena (50), Mark Henry (30) Shaemus (30), The Miz(20). (Total: 100 Points)
  • Select three wrestlers up to the maximum value of 100 points, you have to choose three wrestlers but can spend less than 100 credits.
  • The league will run once we get 10 entrants up to the RAW event after Payback on June 17th.
  • A weekly league table will be posted the day after RAW with a combined score from all your wrestlers added together.
  • If there are more than ten people interested, on June 17th the two lowest in the league will be relegated and have to join the queue to enter again.
  • Prizes will be decided over the next week or two, but will be some sort of cash prize/game voucher or something similar.
  • If you want to enter, post your three wrestlers below with a "team name" and I'll get the league table together.
  • You can make a substitution once a week a maximum of three times, so if you think someone is going to score well over the week it's worth a chance, this can still only be to a max total of 100 points.
50 Point Wrestlers
John Cena
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Alberto Del Reyo
Ryback

30 Points
Big Show
Daniel Bryan
Triple H
Randy Orton
Big E Langston
Chris Jericho
Fandango
Jack Swagger
Mark Henry
Sheamus
Kane
Cody Rhodes

20 Points
Kaitlyn
Kofi Kingston
Natalya
R-Truth
The Miz

Last edited:

Aaron

Reaction score
Ok..I don't know what MP is :), I'll keep it well updated, should be fun. Just added another rule about substitutions!

Aaron

Reaction score
MrSackfist and a team name, oh by the way for others entering you can pick the same wrestlers as others, however to win you may need to pick others!

Off to bed so will update tomorrow!

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
MrSackfist and a team name, oh by the way for others entering you can pick the same wrestlers as others, however to win you may need to pick others!

Off to bed so will update tomorrow!
Ah dude, I could have had Crayo on his knees and taken him for a lot. A few millions of forum cash, maybe an award or two would have been the limit Crayo would have paid to get Ambrose

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Ziggler, Sheamus and Miz.

Aaron

Reaction score
Teams updated, five more slots available before we get going.