WWE fans rush ring in London

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Afa and Sika got their start in the business as marks jumping the rails to attack Patterson during his feud with Maivia (Rock's grandpa). They thought it was real and kept coming back to assault Patterson, who decided to train them and bring them in so he wouldn't die. Then there's the story of them beating up an entire bar.

And Haku/Meng is the stuff of legends. Breaking handcuffs, ignoring pepper spray, biting of a guys nose, ripping off ears and such as well as never being fired from WCW because no one had the balls to tell him.

On a darker note, Snuka supposedly killed a woman.

Yeah, them pacific islanders aren't to be messed with.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
And we want roman on top??? Before we know it, he will be biting Rollins ear off!!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
You mean how the wwe guys in the ring didn't beat on em? Yeah, they were pretty lucky in that aspect. Umaga would've handed them their asses lol
Umaga? Imagine Scott Steiner. Would have chased them backstage, and then back home and beat the shit outta them, then get their moms in a circle and show them why he's the genetic freak! :steiner::steiner::steiner:

Naw but seriously, they were pretty stupid. Hoped that Cesaro would have laid them out.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Umaga? Imagine Scott Steiner. Would have chased them backstage, and then back home and beat the shit outta them, then get their moms in a circle and show them why he's the genetic freak! :steiner::steiner::steiner:

Naw but seriously, they were pretty stupid. Hoped that Cesaro would have laid them out.
Hell Steiner might've even threatened to kill them :hogan:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Steiner would have killed them (or at least knocked a couple of teeth out).

He's of that generation

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Too many legal repercussions I would guess
I doubt it. I've seen NFL players take out fans running on the field. I don't think a wrestler would get in trouble for say grabbing a guy who rushes the ring and then holds him down in a submission. Even if legal issues pop up just say you feared for your life.. which realistically, you have no idea why these clowns are in the ring so taking them down is probably the proper response. For all you know he has a knife and wants to Monica Seles you

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/4/14/8416613/wwe-fans-storm-ring-london-smackdown-taping-video

Haha, dummies

CClDsTRWYAAZxQ5.jpg

Looks like there was a video too, but it was taken down.
Awwww; did they really hurt anyone?( I hope.)

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Hurting people while invading the ring would've been even more dumber. lol

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
Yeah, but imagine the fun it would have been as well :) Who wouldn't want to see The Big Show get stompped on his feet, and have him jumping around the wring, banging into others?