WWE Fans in LA :)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!!

So I'm looking for people to go with to live WWE events in LA. I've actually never gone to an event, and would love to be amongst other passionate fans. I am a college student, friendly, outgoing, and love to meet new people. If theres anybody in LA who is of a similar personality, please PM me so we can start a group, and have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'd prefer someone who is around my age range! lol

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I'm 68 and from Sacramento wanna hang out

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. There are a few members in California. I am sure they will post here soon.

Reactions: Queen-tabulous

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Yo, from San Diego here and 19 :eek:tunga: Out of curiosity, do you watch TNA and other wrestling companies too?

Reactions: Queen-tabulous

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
You'll have to post a picture of you holding a piece of paper saying "Hi WWEF" with your face in, before you can post a meet-up request. Rules are rules, sadly.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
You'll have to post a picture of you holding a piece of paper saying "Hi WWEF" with your face in, before you can post a meet-up request. Rules are rules, sadly.
Yeah, rules make the world go around.
7ee645b021922cb6256e7c1a5afe44c9.png

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Most overused reply #23

cwotididthar

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
lol like you have standards

Reactions: Jonathan

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Hey welcome! Sorry, don't live near you and not in the right age range, but I hope you stick around on the site. I'm sure you'll find some people to go with. Watch out fot that @Queen Chrysalis person though! JK. Have fun!

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Jonathan with standards? Must be the Apocalypse.

Reactions: THG?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!!!

So I'm looking for people to go with to live WWE events in LA. I've actually never gone to an event, and would love to be amongst other passionate fans. I am a college student, friendly, outgoing, and love to meet new people. If theres anybody in LA who is of a similar personality, please PM me so we can start a group, and have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'd prefer someone who is around my age range! lol
11/m/wi here, but i'll kill my parents and move to LA if you are a Miz mark, just like me.