WWE F4tal 4 Way Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Evan Bourne is officially one of my favorites on RAW. I'm deleting this sig.

This, Evan Bourne+Chris Jericho=GOLD. He has been really amazing in the ring lately but he just seems to use the exact same moves all the time, look back on Bourne's PPV match and Raw match, the moves almost mirror each other.

Airfixx

Reaction score
I am not a fan of Mysterio as World Champion. After Mysterio won the belt in 2006 the show turned into complete shit for a good 5-7 months after that.

The immediate difference I note is that back in 2006 SD was stacked with monsters like Henry & Khali.. There's no monster heels on SD right now so he can just be booked like any other guy against relatively 'normal' sized peeps like Swagger (1-on-1 rematch should be sweet!) & Punk. Things will be far better than 2006 IMO.

SmackDown! was lacking for awhile now, but now with Mysterio as Champ on top of it, it does not bode well for Friday Nights.

SD was raped in the draft due to the change in TV slots. I expected a lack of focus on the B show as a result. In fact I'm suprised to see as much going on on SD as there has been. I don't think WWEs current MVP(*) will make matters any worse.

(*Without a doubt, the best perfomer in the company over the last 18+ months.)

Swagger's reign was not long enough to have really cemented him as a main eventer, hopefully he doesn't get thrown to the curb.

I think Swagger carried the ball well, so hopefully he'll be back in the title mix before too long.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I think Swagger carried the ball well, so hopefully he'll be back in the title mix before too long.

I have to agree with you on this. I have to admit I wrote off his run before it started. I like Swagger and all but he was A glorified Santino or Chris Masters one minute then he is fucking World Champion the next. His run started off shakey at best, but as it went on, namely his little program with Show and the way he really emphasized (sp?) his athletic background (legit or kayfabe) to really interest me and despite what I read, I felt he got relatively over in a short period of time imo. I wold really like to see him stick around the Smackdown main event scene and potentially take a spot as one of the top heels on the blue brand, right there next to Punk, perhaps even overtaking him as the #1 main event heel.

Klide

Reaction score
It's ok... You can admit it... Repeat after me.... "I.... Was..... Wrong." ;o]

The PPV:

I enjoyed that! Not earth shatteringly good, but kept me locked in....

*Was awesome to see Jericho in a one-on-one PPV match for, aside from WM, the first time in what seems like forever.
*Drew/Kofi was decent.... Better than expected.
*Truth sucks/Miz needs better opponents.... Seriously after all the "what's up" nonsense the crowd couldn't give a shit about Truth, thus Miz was only getting heat when taking time to play to the crowd.
*Was expecting a title merri-go-round kinda night, and dispite the 'un-clean' finnishes due to run-ins, they we're entertaining. Rey as champ works for me, but let the bitching commense.
*Natalia kicks ass.... No wonder they keep her away from the Diva's division! Still; looks like there could be a decent match or two with Tamica(sp?) as part of the Hart/Uso fued.)

Is it just me, or did Jericho's promo had a sad sense of "I'm retiring sooner rather than later" about it...

I thought the same. At Raw I knew he was gonna win, but since he cut that promo seems like he's cutting his Career short sadly :(. Or hopefully he's just trying to sell some time off so he could host that show he's hosting. Then come back.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Read him saying a few weeks back that he wasn't gonna retire for a couple of years at least as he wanted to get the next gen. ready... So I'm hoping this was just a very premature 'tease' or that I just had a skewed perception because of what I'd already read.

Reaction score
I don't know, but they actually gave him a lot of TV time with that promo. Hmmm, I hope it won't be what most of us are feeling about this.

Doomsday

Reaction score
I think it's time for Money in the Bank discussion.

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Why not start a thread about it then rather than post that useless crap?

No-one had even posted here for nearly 2 weeks!!!