• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Extreme Rules 2019 Discussion Thread

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
No, because I actually give a shit about The New Day. I haven’t given a shit about Lesnar in forever
You're in the minority.....look at that crowd response for Brock Lesnar.

Certainly didn't look like they didn't care lol.

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
That's how a champion should be booked.

Look through history genius.
What in the hell are you talking about?

John cena, Batista, triple h, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, The Rock, stone cold Steve Austin, AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Mankind, big show, sheamus, Roman reigns, dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Edge, chris Jericho.

Pretty sure they were all full time stars...

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
What in the hell are you talking about?

John cena, Batista, triple h, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, The Rock, stone cold Steve Austin, AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Mankind, big show, sheamus, Roman reigns, dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Edge, chris Jericho.

Pretty sure they were all full time stars...
Defended a title maybe once a month.....oh and mankind was champ for a collective 5 weeks lmao.

Just stop.....being around all the time is the epitome of being shoved down people's throats, I thought people didn't like that? :MJ:

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Defended a title maybe once a month.....oh and mankind was champ for a collective 5 weeks lmao.

Just stop.....being around all the time is the epitome of being shoved down people's throats, I thought people didn't like that? :MJ:
You have an answer for everything to justify your bullshit don't you? Ok they defended once a month. Great. They still showed up every fucking week to cut promos and be in segments and traveled around the world defending the title at live events. And wow you take one wrestler out of all the ones i just named to pick on just to have an answer. Ok take Mankind out then for all I care. It's not just the champions job but every wrestlers job to be a full time star. Brock is trash.

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
You have an answer for everything to justify your bullshit don't you? Ok they defended once a month. Great. They still showed up every fucking week to cut promos and be in segments and traveled around the world defending the title at live events. And wow you take one wrestler out of all the ones i just named to pick on just to have an answer. Ok take Mankind out then for all I care. It's not just the champions job but every wrestlers job to be a full time star. Brock is trash.
Oh yeah...Brock being on tv everyweek to stand beside Paul Heyman would be perfect booking of him lmao.

Because someone cutting promos all day is what these shows really need.

And we don't watch live event, why the fuck should we care about that?

You're just mimicking lame ass smark points.

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Oh yeah...Brock being on tv everyweek to stand beside Paul Heyman would be perfect booking of him lmao.

Because someone cutting promos all day is what these shows really need.

And we don't watch live event, why the fuck should we care about that?

You're just mimicking lame ass smark points.
No it wouldn't be good for BROCK so that's why Brock shouldn't be champion. He shouldn't be cutting promos with his fucking weird high ass nerd voice. But yeah he could at least do live events like champions do.

Boombox Brock

Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
Don't care at least he's a fighting champion. All the crap was WWEs fault. Not my problem that they're so fucking stupid that they can only book a champion who's a tough guy that only shows up once every few months.
It's not WWE's fault that Soy Boy Rollins sucks ass. Fighting champion? A 180 lb man bun running around hitting people from behind with a chair is a fighting champion? Nah.

Boombox Brock is the champ baby!

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
It's not WWE's fault that Soy Boy Rollins sucks ass. Fighting champion? A 180 lb man bun running around hitting people from behind with a chair is a fighting champion? Nah.

Boombox Brock is the champ baby!
Rollins has a man bun?

Ghostface Killa

Pretty sure I had a usertitle here one time why it was removed I don't know
Feb 1, 2012
I'm about to start extreme rules here in a second..better late than never they say!

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
No it wouldn't be good for BROCK so that's why Brock shouldn't be champion. He shouldn't be cutting promos with his fucking weird high ass nerd voice. But yeah he could at least do live events like champions do.
:whatamark

Big names don't and have never done all the house shows.

Pick and choose dates all the time.....that's what stars do, not my fault you don't know how this shit actually works.

Fantasyland living lol

Sabretooth

Oct 9, 2011
Tui
:whatamark

Big names don't and have never done all the house shows.

Pick and choose dates all the time.....that's what stars do, not my fault you don't know how this shit actually works.

Fantasyland living lol
Think you might wanna reverse that lmao

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
Yikes.

Rollins has given us some great moments in his championship run. If people want to be blind to it, that's their prerogative. People cheered when he beat Brock. People cheered when he beat AJ. People cheered when he beat Corbin, and people sure as fuck cheered after the three curb stomps. Even weekly people were still cheering him.

But sure, Seth Rollins wasn't that great a champion. Get over yourselves. I love Brock, but this is just a continuation of their story. Seth is going to get the belt back whether you like it or not.