• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Extreme Rules 2018 Discussion Thread

Drew

Bruh the IC title going on after AJ :lmao

So dumb. They just have to push Raw matches more than SD(despite being The far better show)

Also disrespecting Aj for sure and even Rusev.

Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Rusev vs AJ oh my I'm psyched for this one. Even Ziggler vs Rollins in an Iron Man Match I mean legit those guys are two of the best workers in the business right now.

So what if Joe shows up after this Match and stands over AJ wanting his shot at the Title next?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Raw will in general main over SmackDown, but at least it's not the Roman and Bobby match. I kinda like this because Rollins has made the IC Title feel like the top Raw Championship.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'm 1000% for a Rusev win. Even if it was just to give his fans a month pop and gave it back to Styles at SummerSlam.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The plug finally replied so I gotta go pick it drugs you guys keep me updated on the match

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Styles experience is coming to play in this Match I love it. Styles has been through Battles Rusev would of loved to be in his career.

So Rusev blocks the Calf Killer, and Styles is struggling to do the Styles Clash theirs only one Move that he needs to do. You know what it is.