• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Extreme Rules 2018 Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
WHY IS THE REF WORRYING ABOUT ASUKA! Why wasn't he counting out Carmella there?

You know how sad it is when your Champ needs a whole alot of distractions to beat the challenger, because she alone can't beat her with her skills in the ring Jesus. Man that Match was terrible their last one was way better.
It's like you've never seen a chicken shit heel before.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
It's like you've never seen a chicken shit heel before.

You know I love Mella, but damn she is out there forever. You know Asuka is going to get another shot, what stip do they add now? Asuka is winning the Title that third time and after WWE is treating her like a joke right now she deserves it.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
You know I love Mella, but damn she is out there forever. You know Asuka is going to get another shot, what stip do they act now? Asuka is winning the Title that third time and after WWE is treating her like a joke right now she deserves it.
That's the whole point. Asuka earns the belt through the chase and next month is SummerSlam. More fitting for Asuka, no?

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
That's the whole point. Asuka earns the belt through the chase and next month is SummerSlam. More fitting for Asuka, no?

I mean yeah, but can Carmella actually put in some work. Asuka utterly dominated her and she did nothing and then she was snoozing out there as if it was the Rumble hehe.