WWE: Exceeding All Expectations

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

BKBWWERAWBanner.png

March 31st, 2008 | Preview

Tonight Monday Night RAW comes live to you from the Amway Arena in Orlando, Florida, right off the back of WrestleMania 24.

The main feature of RAW tonight will of course be the farewell to the ‘Nature Boy’ Ric Flair. Flair’s 36 year career came to an end last night as he went down to the ‘Heartbreak Kid’ Shawn Michaels. The living legend has been given time to say goodbye to all of the superstars of the WWE, as well as the fans live tonight. Flair’s career has been an inspiration to many, many men who currently wrestle in the WWE, so this will no doubt be an emotional night for them all. What will Flair have to say in his goodbye?

Many ECW superstars have now joined us here on Monday Night RAW due to the brand no loner existing after a brand supremacy match last night in which the ECW combatant (Chavo Guerrero) was pinned. What will we see from these superstars tonight? Who will be the first to make an impact on the RAW brand?

One of the ECW superstars looking to make an impact will be CM Punk. Punk made a huge impact on the whole of the WWE last night at WrestleMania as he climbed the ladder to success by grabbing the briefcase and winning the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Punk’s now in a position of power as he holds a world title shot for any time he wants over the next twelve months, leading right up to next year’s WrestleMania. Punk’s time to shine is now, so will he take the opportunity?

In what is sure to be a slobberknocker :)shifty:), World Tag Team Champion Hardcore Holly is set to go one-on-one with Lance Cade. Both men will be looking for a victory, as Cade can possibly set himself and partner Trevor Murdoch for the gold if he can win. Meanwhile Holly will be looking to show that he and Cody Rhodes are superior to the rest of the RAW tag division.

Women’s Champion Beth Phoenix and Melina were last night able to defeat the Playboy covergirl duo of Maria and Ashley. Tonight they’ll continue their crusade against the Playboy girls as Melina goes one-on-one with Maria. Maria can send a big message to the champion with a win, while Melina can keep the momentum up if she can get a victory.

Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho and Carlito were two of the men who were unsuccessful in their attempt to capture the Money in the Bank briefcase last night. Tonight both men get a chance to get back to their winning ways as they go up against one another.

Randy Orton went into WrestleMania as the underdog, defending his WWE Championship against two of the biggest stars in the business in Triple H and John Cena in a Triple Threat Match. The three threw it all on the line, using everything they had. In the end Triple H looked sure to win after nailing John Cena with the Pedigree. The pin was then interrupted though as Orton nailed Triple H right in the side of the head with a Punt, then pinned Cena to retain his gold. As a result of this, Triple H will not be on RAW this week, though Orton has promised us that he will have something to say. Just what will it be?

And finally, tonight we will witness the return of the sensational Jeff Hardy, as he meets an old rival in Umaga. Jeff will be looking to regain on some lost ground, while Umaga will be looking to continue his domination after being the reason for the destruction of ECW.

All that and more tonight on Monday Night RAW.

Evil Austin

Flairs Good Bye will probably be a long promo and highlight the night; though I have a feeling it will ultimately start a feud as did Jericho & Michaels in the real life scenario. But I feel you are going to have someone come down or have Flair say something, that will sure be good and use this time to begin your own feuds.

Push Chavo Guerrero, he deserves it. :nod: him and Noble = IC Title feud.

Eh, Punk will probably run his mouth on how he is so great with the case. You better make him heel.

Hardcore Holly is going to injure Cade :shifty:

Chris Jericho should beat Carlito.

Randy will probably run his mouth on Triple H, telling him that he is a coward for not showing up. And it will result in a Backlash match between the two.

Umaga > Hardy.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Cade > Holly
Melina > Maria
Jericho > Carlito
Hardy > Umaga

TBH.

Moonlight Drive

I'm keen to see what you've got here.

Ric Flair's retirement is going to lead to someone feuding with Michaels, otherwise it's quite pointless tbh. I suspect Triple H, but I don't know how you'd be able to keep that feud interesting, as there's no way Trips vs HBK can be a one match deal.

ECW, I don't know and don't care really. Shelton push?

CM Punk turns heel.

Cade over Holly. I can tell Rhodes/Holly isn't going to last long (well I hope it doesn't =/) so we need some new contenders.

Melina over Maria. She's just not on the same level.

Chris Jericho over Carlito. Carlito's basically a jobber, and c'mon, Jericho should be Main Eventing.

Umaga > Hardy. If I'm wrong, I really will slit your throat.

seX-Power

Cade > Holly

Have the champs lose the belts ASAP, and Cade/Murdoch are alright contenders and could be good champs once again. Hopefully you bring in some new champs on the scene.

Melina > Maria

Melina to go heel vs heel against beth for the Women's title and eventually win.

Jericho > Carlito

Hardest match to predict imo, you could go for the upset and have Carlito win the title a week or so later, elevating Jericho into the main event.

Hardy > Umaga

You brought him back for a reason, and it was not to feud with Umaga again.

ECW stars shouldn't make too much of an impact, barring CM Punk. I think this may mark the beginning of a slow heel turn or either start a feud.

Ric Flair's retirement will start a new feud tbfh with somebody against HBK, my guesses are either Cena or kennedy. Please not DH Smith.

Show looks alright, but the tag and IC divisions look sucky. Save them.

BKBWWERAWBanner.png

March 31st, 2008 | Amway Arena; Orlando, Florida

We open Monday Night RAW with a video package showing what went down at WrestleMania 24. Throughout the video we see images such as CM Punk holding the Money in the Bank briefcase up high above his head, Randy Orton nailing Triple H with a vicious Punt to the side of the head and pinning John Cena to retain his WWE Championship, Kane pinning Chavo Guerrero to disband ECW, The Undertaker defeating Edge to become the new World Heavyweight Champion and of course, Shawn Michaels defeating Ric Flair after uttering the now famous words “I’m sorry… I love you.”

We then cut straight into the arena to hear the sound of ---

| Voices |

The ‘tards of the audience give no reaction to this new music as they’re too stupid to look at the tron. Once the WWE Champion, Randy Orton steps out onto the stage with the title over his shoulder the reaction picks right up with a rather large chorus of boos from the crowd who are unappreciative of the amazing talents that Orton possesses. Silly marks.

Jim Ross
Welcome ladies and gentlemen here to Monday Night RAW as we come off the back off a huge WrestleMania which saw the end of the greatest career in professional wrestling: the career of the ‘Nature Boy’, Ric Flair.

Jerry Lawler
It was a great night for sure, JR, and what a fitting end to the greatest career of all-time with a great match against the ‘Heartbreak Kid’ Shawn Michaels to top it off.

Orton continues his slow walk to the ring, being ignored by the incompetent team of ‘JR’ and ‘King’. He climbs up into the ring with the WWE Championship shining in the lights, slung over his shoulder. He asks for a microphone and receives it, then stands in the middle of the ring for a moment, waiting for the crowd to die down a bit.

Randy Orton
The past month everyone has been asking the same question. Ever since we found out the Main-Event for WrestleMania, everyone has been asking the same question. Triple H or John Cena? People went back and forth, unsure of who to choose. It seemed that the question had no right answer. And in the end, it turned out that was true. The correct answer wasn’t John Cena, the correct answer wasn’t Triple H, the correct answer wasn’t even part of the question. The correct answer was Randy Orton.

The crowd boos, though I’m not too sure why. Orton was telling the truth after all. Whatever.

Randy Orton
Last night I proved that despite what everyone else thinks, I am the ‘One Man Dynasty’. Last night I went through two of the best in the WWE. I walked into WrestleMania as WWE Champion, and I walked right back out, unscathed, still WWE Champion. I came, I saw, I conquered and I remained WWE Champion! Now it’s a new year in WWE, it’s a new start, it’s a new beginning. Hell, it’s all those things and more. But what it is not is a new age, because the ‘Age of Orton’ is far from done. Last night, last night was just the beginning of the ‘Age of Orton’. And you better believe that the ‘Age of Orton’ is going to continue right up until next year’s WrestleMania and beyond, because no one, and I mean no one, will be cutting this short.

Orton pauses for a moment, prompting the crowd to boo him.

Randy Orton
This isn’t the era of Hogan. This isn’t the era of Hart. This isn’t the Attitude Era, this isn’t the era of Austin or Rock. This is the era… of… Orton. This is the ‘Age of Orton’.

Orton raises his head up to look at the roof, soaking in the ‘adulation’ from the crowd.

Randy Orton
And now that it is the era of Orton, it’s time to move forward. It’s time to move into the future and step right up into the ‘Age of Orton’. It’s time to embrace the ‘Age of Orton’, because we all know that it’s not going anywhere. We all know that I’m not going anywhere. It’s time to ignore the past and take a step into the future ---

Orton waits a moment as the crowd boo.

Randy Orton
With one small thing to be taken care of first.

| Voices |

Orton drops his mic and heads off to the back. The camera then cuts away as we are shown some old footage of Ric Flair winning his first ever World Title from Dusty Rhodes on September 17, 1981.

| Commercial |

Jim Ross
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to back to Monday Night RAW to continue with the jam-packed show that we have tonight.

Jerry Lawler
That’s right, JR. Tonight we will witness the most emotional moment in wrestling history as we bid goodbye to Ric Flair!

Jim Ross
Not to mention the return of Jeff Hardy tonight as he goes one-on-one with the ‘Samoan Bulldozer’, Umaga.

| Break The Walls Down |

The crowd gives a rather large pop as one of the men who participated in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match the previous night, the Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho walks out down to the ring with all his usual theatrics, playing to the crowd.

Jim Ross
Right here we’re about to see two men who came extremely close to winning the Money in the Bank briefcase go at it. Chris Jericho was on the verge of success when CM Punk hooked him up in the ladder then grabbed the briefcase himself. Can Jericho get back on the winning side of things tonight against Carlito?

| Cool |

Jericho’s opponent, Carlito then makes his way out to the ring to a tiny bit of heat, minus his now usual partner, Santino Marella.

Jerry Lawler
I don’t know JR, Carlito also put forward quite the impressive showing last night. It’s not going to be easy.

| Match One |
| Singles Match |
| Chris Jericho vs Carlito |

The two extremely capable men put on quite a good showing, with Carlito seemingly motivated coming off being booked at WrestleMania. Carlito gets to control the main portion of the middle of the match, as he focuses his attention on the neck of Jericho. It doesn’t keep the Intercontinental Champion down though, as he makes a comeback.

The ending of the match comes as Carlito has regained control and looks for a springboard. He jumps towards Jericho, only to get caught in midair with the Codebreaker and be pinned for the three count.

Winner: Chris Jericho via pinfall @ 10:43

|Break The Walls Down|

Jim Ross
The Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho, bouncing right back into form here tonight.

Jerry Lawler
And in a big way too! That was a great match.

The camera now cuts backstage where we see Todd Grisham standing by in the interview area, looking like a frog on crack (as per usual).

Todd Grisham
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, he is Mr Money in the Bank, CM Punk!

The crowd pops as CM Punk walks into view with the Money in the Bank briefcase in hand.

Todd Grisham
Punk, it must’ve been a whirlwind past day for you as last night you won the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, only to lose your brand later the very same night. So now here you stand, as Mr Money in the Bank on your new home of RAW. What are your thoughts on all this?

CM Punk
Todd, I’m not gonna’ lie. It’s been tough. I mean, I was literally on top of the world when I grabbed this briefcase right here, guaranteeing me a title shot any time I want over the next twelve months. But then all of a sudden ECW was gone, and I was left without a home. But here I stand now in my new home. It’s going to take some getting used to Todd, but believe me when I say it’s something I’m going to enjoy. My life is all about relishing the challenge, Todd. I don’t take shortcuts, I earn what I receive. I live life with what I’m dealt, and that’s exactly what I’m gonna’ do here on Monday Night RAW. So everyone better ---

???
Ah, excuse me.

Punk is silenced as the mystery man walks into screen, revealing himself to be none other than Mr Kennedy.

Mr Kennedy
Punk, I have to congratulate you. Last night I kicked your ass yet somehow you still managed to struggle your way to getting your hands on that briefcase.

CM Punk
What do you want, Kennedy?

Mr Kennedy
Hey, hey take it easy, big boy. Can’t a man just show the new guy around?

Kennedy smiles, his tongue firmly planted in his cheek.

Mr Kennedy
See Punk, this is the interview area. I know you didn’t have one of these on ECW since you guys weren’t even allowed the time of day to show yourselves off. But hey, I guess there was a reason you were on ECW.

Kennedy leads Punk over to the side a bit.

Mr Kennedy
This is the locker room. This is where you get to mingle with actual talent, like Mr Kennedy.

Kennedy chews the gum he always seems to have obnoxiously, then points at the briefcase.

Mr Kennedy
And that… that’s my briefcase. And I plan on taking it soon enough.

We cut away from Kennedy looks like a total dickhead to another video package featuring Ric Flair. This time we are shown his encounter with Harley Race at the first ever Starrcade in a Steel Cage Match. Race had put a bounty on Flair leading into the match, resulting in him being beaten down in the weeks leading into this, causing him neck problems. Race bloodied Flair in an attempt to keep hold of the NWA Championship, but Flair came out the victor, become a two-time World Champion.

| Commercial |

We return from the break and look set to be welcomed back by JR when we hear ---

| Turn Up The Trouble |

Mr Kennedy
walks out down the ramp brashly, chewing his ever-lasting gum to a rather mixed reaction. While there are a few more boos than cheers, there are definitely a lot of Kennedy supporters in the house.

Jim Ross
He’s brash, he’s arrogant, he’s Mr Kennedy.

Jerry Lawler
And boy did he ever show that arrogance before the break? He was really getting into CM Punk’s face.

Kennedy gets up into the ring, then taunts the crowd, waiting for his own personal microphone to drop, which it does. He then grabs it and stands in the middle of the ring with the spotlight on him.

Mr Kennedy
Ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you, a fine product of Green Bay, Wisconsin. Weighing in at a phenomenal 245 pounds --- Mistaaaahhhhhh Ken-neh-day!

Kennedy comes up on the second rope in the corner, holding his hands up. He then pulls the microphone in close to his mouth.

Mr Kennedy
Kennedy.

| Rule, Britannia |

DH Smith then makes his way out to absolutely no fanfare, so that he can make Kennedy look like a superstar (oh come on, you know he has no chance here).

Jim Ross
DH Smith is the son of the late, great Davey Boy Smith, but I’m sure he’s out of his depth against Mr Kennedy at this stage of his career, King.

Jerry Lawler
I think you’re right JR, but we have to at least give the kid a chance to show us what he can do.

| Match Two |
| Singles Match |
| Mr Kennedy vs DH Smith |

Well, it’s not a total squash, but it’s not too hard to work out which way this one goes. Kennedy dominates from the outset, really looking to send a message to CM Punk. Smith manages a small comeback, even getting to the point of going for the Running Powerslam, but all that leads to is bad things, as Kennedy slips off the back of his shoulders and delivers a roundhouse kick to the side of the head.

Kennedy eventually finishes the job, nailing the Mic Check to get the pinfall victory.

Winner: Mr Kennedy via pinfall @ 6:22

| Turn Up The Trouble |

Kennedy pushes the referee away as he tries to raise his hand, then gets his microphone sent down to him.

Mr Kennedy
And the winner of the match --- the future ‘Mr Money in the Bank’… Mistaaaahhhh Ken-neh-day!

Kennedy pauses for a moment.

Mr Kennedy
Kennedy.

We leave the image of Kennedy in the ring and head backstage, to see Charlie Haas talking to the RAW General Manager, William Regal.

Charlie Haas
Thank you, Mr Regal.

After that epic exchange of words, Charlie heads towards the door. He leaves Regal’s office and turns the corner to see his former partner, Shelton Benjamin.

Shelton Benjamin
Charlie, how’s it goin’ man? Have ya’ missed me?

Charlie Haas
Missed you? What do you care, Shelton? Honestly, what do you care? You decided to go on an’ ditch me here on RAW by mah-self, just because you thought you were too good for me. Because you thought you’d be better off without me. So why do you suddenly care about me, Shelton? Why is it suddenly not just about you?

Shelton looks at Haas a little shocked. He definitely had not expected this little outburst out of Haas. Charlie seems intent on showing he’s no doormat though.

Shelton Benjamin
Man, the opportunity came up and I had to take it. But now I’m back here on RAW, I thought we could, y’know ---

Charlie Haas
What team up again and act all chummy, like nothing happened?

Shelton Benjamin
Well, yeah, I guess if ya’ wanna put it that way.

Charlie Haas
Honestly Shelton, sometimes I could swear you’re not even thinkin’.

With that, Haas walks off, ending the married couple’s little squabble, for now at least.

The camera cuts away from Benjamin as we now see highlights of the classic match between Ric Flair and Sting from Clash of the Champions 1. The two went at it for 45 minutes, with the youngster taking it to Flair. With under a minute left, Sting looked like he had the match won when he locked on the Scorpion Deathlock. Flair held on though, with the match going to a time limit draw.

| Commercial |

We return from the commercial break, though instead of being inside the arena, we see a red Ferrari speeding into the parking lot. The car pulls up and it is now clear that Batista is inside, drawing a big pop from the crowd. He climbs out of the car, then grabs a lead pipe too for some reason.

We cut right back into the arena, back to our announce team of ‘JR’ and ‘The King’.

Jim Ross
Batista is here, obviously for the farewell to his mentor the ‘Nature Boy’, Ric Flair, but just why did he have a lead pipe with him?

Jerry Lawler
I don’t know JR, but something seems fishy.

| With Legs Like That |

We are now joined by a diva for the first time for the night as Maria makes her way out to a rather big pop. Don’t be silly, she’s not popular; she just has boobs.

Jim Ross
Moving on here folks, we have somewhat of a WrestleMania rematch as Maria takes on one of the women she wrestled last night in Melina.

Jerry Lawler
Melina and Beth Phoenix claim they’re standing up for women with actual talent by rebelling against the ideals of Playboy, but they couldn’t be more wrong! Those Playboy cover-girls have the talent of ---

Jim Ross
That’s enough, King, calm it down.

| Paparazzi |

Melina
now walks down the red carpet to the ring while the paparazzi snap pictures of her, while being accompanied by the Women’s Champion, Beth Phoenix.

Jim Ross
Despite the fact that Melina is a lot more experienced, you had to know she still wouldn’t come down here alone.

Jerry Lawler
Come on JR, show some excitement. Three divas is even better than two divas, and you know how much I love watching two divas!

| Match Three |
| Singles Match |
| Maria vs Melina w/ Beth Phoenix |

The two exchange a few holds (holds meaning headlocks) to start up with here in typical Maria fashion, trying to accommodate for her very, very limited wrestling ability. Melina starts to take over the match from there though, taking control of the match. She looks to have it all but won when she has Maria set up for the Melina Makeover (the split-legged reverse DDT needed a real name), only for Maria to bridge back further to get out from under Melina’s leg and then roll her up for the subsequent three count.

Winner: Maria via pinfall @ 5:31

| With Legs Like That |

Maria rolls out of the ring as soon as she gets the fall so that she can celebrate on the ramp, away from the pissed off Melina. Beth Phoenix climbs into the ring and looks to be belittling Melina’s efforts.

Jim Ross
‘The Glamazon’ doesn’t look the least happy with what’s gone down tonight.

Jerry Lawler
Well she seems to believe that Melina let her down by losing to Maria.

Jim Ross
This is definitely not over between the three women, that’s for sure.

We now head backstage where we once again see Todd Grisham. Yes, he still looks like that frog on crack.

Todd Grisham
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the returning Jeff Hardy!

The crowd gives an insanely big pop as Jeff Hardy steps into view in front of the camera.

Todd Grisham
Now Jeff, you missed WrestleMania last night, but now you’re back on Monday Night RAW. How does it feel?

Jeff Hardy
Man, it feels great to be back. Sure, I missed WrestleMania, sure, I missed out on my chance to become ‘Mr Money in the Bank’, but you know Todd, that counts for absolutely nothin’ now. You see, Jeff Hardy, he learns from his mistakes. Todd, I admit, I screwed up, but I’m gonna’ make a promise right here to say that I will never, ever do it again. I’ve missed a shot at guaranteeing myself a title shot, but that doesn’t mean I can’t go out and earn another one. And startin’ tonight, that’s exactly what I intend on doin’. Umaga, we’ve battled a lot in the past. You’ve beaten me and I’ve beaten you. But you see, that’s in the past. This, right here, is the new Jeff Hardy, and I’ll be damned if I’m gonna’ screw up this new beginning!

We now cut to another Flair moment, this time featuring Terry Funk vs Ric Flair at Clash of the Champions 9, in an I Quit Match. The two set the standard for the future matches of this stipulation as they put on one hell of a show, with Funk finally uttering the words while being held in the Figure Four Leglock by Flair.

| Commercial |

As we come back from the break, we get hype for the upcoming draft, which will be broadcast on a three hour special live from the UK in just two weeks time.

Jim Ross
The WWE draft, just fourteen days away!

Jerry Lawler
I can’t wait! The draft always brings about some exciting changes. What about the former ECW superstars? They could find themselves moving yet again!

Jim Ross
The draft certainly brings up many possibilities, King.

| Generator A |

The crowd gives a tiny bit of heat as Paul Burchill makes his way out with his sister Katie Lea Burchill of course with him.

Jerry Lawler
What if Paul and Katie Lea were to be split up by the draft? The family would be separated!

Jim Ross
Well most people don’t bring their sisters with them to the WWE, King.

Paul and Katie Lea now climb up into the ring where a man in long green and white tights is already standing. He is revealed to be Matt Bentley by the caption at the bottom of the screen. While this has all gone on, Katie Lea has grabbed a microphone and is now standing in the middle of the ring with it, Paul by her side.

Katie Lea Burchill
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my brother, Paul Burchill!

The crowd gives a bit of heat towards Burchill.

Katie Lea Burchill
And tonight, Paul will continue his reign of violence right here in the United States for all of you despicable commoners here to see!

Heat for the insult.

Katie Lea Burchill
And I just lurrrve violence.

| Match Four |
| Singles Match |
| Matt Bentley vs Paul Burchill w/ Katie Lea Burchill |

Matt Bentley may be the nephew of Shawn Michaels, but he was still just a random jobber here. Burchill basically kicked his ass for the whole match, having him beat from the moment the opening ball rung. Burchill finally puts Bentley out of his misery after three minutes of legally assaulting him by turning his lights out with the Curbstomp.

Winner: Paul Burchill via pinfall @ 3:15

| Generator A |

Paul gets his hand raised as Katie Lea slides into the ring and crawls across onto the body of Matt Bentley, a sick look of pleasure in her eyes.

Jim Ross
This Katie Lea Burchill is an odd woman, but her brother Paul definitely has some great in-ring ability.

Jerry Lawler
I think I love her, JR!

Jim Ross
Moving on King, tonight is a big night for one reason and for one man, and that of course is the ‘Nature Boy’, Ric Flair. Just moments ago we got this footage of him arriving here at the Amway Arena.

The camera cuts to the parking lot, where we see a limousine pulling up. Ric Flair then climbs out of the limousine a stylish suit and lets out a big “Woooo~!” to an insanely loud pop.

Jerry Lawler
He’s here, JR! What a moment it’s going to be!

We now cut away to see another highlight of the illustrious career of the ‘Nature Boy’. This time it is 1992 Royal Rumble Match, with the WWF Championship going to the victor. Ric Flair entered at number three, then lasted a then record time of 59 minutes to win the Rumble by last eliminating Sid Justice.

| Commercial |

We come back from the break and instantly hear ---

| How Do You Like Me Now? |

That’s right, the most over superstar in the history of WWE, World Tag Team Champion Hardcore Holly comes out to a mediocre pop, his partner and fellow World Tag Team Champion Cody Rhodes with him.

Jim Ross
Welcome back to Monday Night RAW folks, as one of the toughest SOB’s in the WWE today makes his way out to the ring for a match against Lance Cade.

Jerry Lawler
This is a big match for both men, JR. If Holly wins he’ll really show Cade and Murdoch that the champs aren’t going to be easy to beat, but if Cade wins he sends a direct message to Holly and young Cody Rhodes.

| Show Time |

Holly’s opponent, Lance Cade now comes down to the ring, accompanied by his partner Trevor Murdoch.

Jim Ross
Well Lance Cade is tough as a two dollar steak as well, so you can bet this match won’t be anything fancy.

Jerry Lawler
That’s putting it mildly, JR!

| Match Five |
| Singles Match |
| Hardcore Holly w/ Cody Rhodes vs Lance Cade w/ Trevor Murdoch |

JR was right when he said the match wouldn’t be anything fancy. To put it bluntly it was crap. Holly looked unwilling to co-operate with anything Cade wanted to do (surprise, eh?), leading us to a match of mainly right hands. Thankfully the match finally ends just after the six minute mark, though it seems like the six hour mark when Holly nails the Alabama Slam to pick up the victory.

Winner: Hardcore Holly via pinfall @ 6:25

| How Do You Like Me Now? |

Holly celebrates his victory with Cody in the ring while Murdoch tends to his fallen partner.

Jim Ross
Boy was that ever a tough match?

JR is obviously pissed he had to sit through that shit. Wonderful booking from me.

Jerry Lawler
It sure was, JR, and Hardcore Holly sent a message to Cade and Murdoch with that hard fought victory.

With that we take one more look at Hardcore Holly in the ring, looking like the bald, pissed off veteran he is. We then go backstage to see Todd Grisham in hot pursuit of Batista.

Todd Grisham
Batista! Batista!

Batista turns around, showing that he is still holding the lead pipe in his hand that he pulled from the car earlier. He gives frogman the death-stare, then walks away.

Again we cut away to see a moment of the life of the ‘Nature Boy’. This time we’re taken back to Unforgiven 2005, where Ric Flair won his first ever Intercontinental Championship against Carlito. Flair was truly on his game on the night, even coming off the top rope successfully. In the end, Flair made Carlito tap to the Figure Four Leglock to win the Intercontinental Championship in a truly emotional moment.

| Commercial |

As soon as we come back from the break, we’re treated to the familiar sound of ---

| No More Words |

The crowd blows the roof off the Amway Arena, as the returning Jeff Hardy dances his way out onto the stage. He makes his way down to the ring, slapping hands with the crowd and really getting them into the entrance.

Jim Ross
Jeff Hardy, making his return here tonight on Monday Night RAW to a rockstar reception!

| Virtual Voodoo |

Hardy’s opponent, Umaga walks down to the ring with his usual taunts and odd facial expressions being used on the way to a bit of heat from the crowd.

Jerry Lawler
It won’t be an easy comeback though for Jeff, as he has to face the ‘Samoan Bulldozer’!

| Main Event |
| Singles Match |
| Jeff Hardy vs Umaga |

The two have proven numerous times throughout the past that they can put on a sensational match, and this was no exception. They told the underdog vs big man tale perfectly again, with Umaga using his dominating force while Jeff tried to use every possible opportunity to fly around the ring. The end result was extremely satisfying, with some nearfalls and counters coming at the end of the match too.

Jeff was able to use his speed and duck under a Samoan Spike, then run up the turnbuckle and nail the Whisper in the Wind. He quickly went up top again and looked for the Swantom Bomb, only for Umaga to move. Umaga then nailed a Superkick and set Jeff up in position for the Samoan Wrecking Ball. Jeff scooted out of the way though, then scored with the Twist of Fate and Swantom Bomb to pick up the win.

Winner: Jeff Hardy via pinfall @ 16:58

| No More Words |

Jeff Hardy slowly climbs to his feet and celebrates his successful return to the ‘E with a big victory over his long-time rival, Umaga.

Jim Ross
Jeff Hardy scores a big win with his return here tonight!

Jerry Lawler
A big win is an understatement, JR. It’s an extremely rare sight to see Umaga lose!

Jerry Lawler shows that he is indeed senile, forgetting the fact that Umaga has pretty much been jobbed out since he lost his winning streak.

Jim Ross
I have no doubt that this young man will be right back in the WWE Title scene very, very soon.

We now go backstage and see Ric Flair walking backstage, tears flowing from his eyes.

Jim Ross
We bid goodbye to the greatest wrestler of all-time, next.

| Commercial |

Returning from the break we see a mass of bodies around ringside. The locker room as emptied out and has surrounded the ring, with both RAW and SmackDown! superstars present, only a select few missing due to kayfabe reasons (The Undertaker for being ‘Taker, as well as Triple H due to being on the receiving end of a Punt the previous night). Batista and Shawn Michaels are also both inconspicuous in their absences. ‘JR’ and ‘The King’ have left their spot at the announce table to stand with the wrestlers as we await the arrival of the man, the legend, the ‘Nature Boy’, Ric Flair.

| Also Sprach Zarathustra |

The reaction to the familiar “Woooo~!’ which precedes Flair’s music is absolutely astounding, making the pop for Jeff seem like a lukewarm reaction to a jobber. The music plays for a short while with nothing happening, the crowd building in anticipation. Ric Flair then steps out from behind the curtain to an even bigger reaction, looking completely overcome by the emotion of it all. He starts to walk down the ramp, with many of the crowd behind him bowing down to him. Flair slowly walks down to where the roster stands and they part like the ocean parted for Jesus just for Flair, allowing him a path to the steps and up into the ring.

The crowd continues to bow down to the greatness that is Ric Flair as he climbs up in the steel steps and into the ring, where he receives a microphone. The crowd start a huge chant of, “Thank you, Ric! Thank you, Ric!” while Flair stands in the middle of the ring, tears falling from his eyes.

He motions for the crowd to quieten down with his hands, telling them to lower it.

Ric Flair
I promised myself I wouldn’t cry.

Flair lets out a small laugh as the crowd goes back to their chant, appreciating Flair. He stands still in the middle of the ring and let’s them continue as he tries to regather himself.

Ric Flair
Thirty-six years ago, a young man from Charlotte, North Carolina went down and learned from Verne Gagne how to wrestle. If you had told that young man that thirty-six years later, he’d be in front of over ten-thousand fans, chanting his name, he’d have called you a dirty liar. And yet here I am… thirty-six years later… sixteen world titles later… and numerous injuries later, standing right here before all of you people. In these thirty-six years I’ve travelled the world. I’ve gone more places than I know. And yet I can’t think of a more appropriate place to end my career than right here in Orlando, Florida.

Flair pauses for a moment as the crowd eats his speech up, hanging on his every word and waiting for more.

Ric Flair
I’ve moved this business ever since I was a mere child. I always, always wanted to be a professional wrestler. It was my dream to compete in the squared-circle against legends like Buddy Rogers, like Verne Gagne and many others. Now, I have competed in legends from not just one generation, nut just two generations but three generations. I’ve been lucky enough to be in the ring with people like Jack and Gerry Briscoe.

The crowd pops.

Ric Flair
People like Sting.

Pop.

Ric Flair
People like Dory Funk Jr, and Terry Funk.

Pop.

Ric Flair
Like Hulk Hogan.

Pop.

Ric Flair
Like ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin.

Pop.

Ric Flair
Like The Rock. Like Triple H, Randy Orton and Batista.

Pop as Randy Orton is shown at ringside.

Ric Flair
Like John Cena.

Mixed reactions as Cena laughs at ringside.

Ric Flair
And of course, like Shawn Michaels.

A much more mixed reaction than usual for the man who retired Flair.

Ric Flair
I’ve been lucky enough to step into the ring with these men, as well as many, many more legends of this business. Hell, I’ve seen most of these men grow into legends while I’ve been in this business, and it is what makes me want to stay forever. And I will. I will always be involved in wrestling someway, somehow. I love this business and everything to do with it. So if breaking my back in a plane crash in 1975 didn’t cause me to leave the business, if my doctors telling me to quit didn’t cause me to leave the business, do you think a little thing called retirement is going to stop me? THERE’S NO GOD DAMN WAY IT’S GOING TO STOP ME!

The crowd pops big for that.

Ric Flair
Whether it’s helping the guys out in the back or even helping Vince McMahon ---

A few boos for Vince.

Ric Flair
I will stay involved in the business because I love it that much.

Flair pauses for a moment as his eyes start to well again. The crowd starts the “Thank you, Ric~!” chant up again, while Flair waits a moment.

Ric Flair
These past six and a half years that I’ve spent here in the WWE have been great. I want to thank Vince for allowing me to wrestle here, even at the twilight of my career as a beaten down old man. He really has allowed me to finish my career off in style.

The crowd applauds politely, despite booing Vince just moments ago. Hypocrites, sycophants and parasites.

Ric Flair
The same goes to Triple H.

The crowd pops.

Ric Flair
Triple H took me in and let me join him. He let me be a part of something revolutionary. He let me be a part of Evolution, with Batista and Randy Orton. He let me prolong my career so that I could help build something new. And though you’re not here tonight, I want to thank you, Triple H.

Flair pauses again and paces around the ring a bit, the crowd wooing at him.

Ric Flair
And last, but not least, I want to thank Shawn Michaels.

Again, a mixed reaction for ‘HBK’.

Ric Flair
Shawn, I wanted to leave the business in the best way possible. I wanted to go out and have the match of my career against ‘Mr WrestleMania’ himself. I wanted ‘The Showstopper’, and that’s exactly what I got. So for that ---

| Sexy Boy |

The crowd reacts extremely loudly, a mix of cheers and boos being heard, with the boos being a bit more prominent now, due to the interruption. Shawn Michaels finally steps out from behind the curtain, not doing any theatrics, instead slowly walking down to the ring. The crowd of superstars parts for him as he gets up into the ring and has a microphone handed to him from somewhere.

Shawn Michaels
I’m sorry.

Michaels pauses for a moment, thinking about what he’s going to say.

Shawn Michaels
I’m sorry about last night. For weeks on end, I mulled over the decision. Should I give it my all at WrestleMania? Should I attempt to end one of the greatest careers in wrestling history? Should I drive a man I’m honoured to call my friend away from the ring? You said it was what you wanted, so in the end, I did it. I put an end to your career, Ric. I ended the greatest career in wrestling history.

Michaels stops for a moment again, looking Flair in the eyes.

Shawn Michaels
And for that, I’m sorry. I should have let you leave on your on terms, because the Lord knows that is exactly what you deserved. Instead, right when you ---

| I Walk Alone |

The crowd pops initially, then though that pop dies down once they see Batista walk out. The crowd seem miffed as Batista is still carrying the lead pipe from earlier. He has a singlet on to show off his huge (‘natural’) muscles, as well as sunglasses (despite the fact the show is inside) and both his piercings in his ears. He too climbs up into the ring and receives a microphone, joining his mentor Flair, as well as Michaels.

Batista
You know Shawn, you’re right. You’re one hundred percent right. You should have let Ric retire on his own terms. You decided not to though. Why? Because you’re a selfish prick of a man. You only care at yourself and you know that’s the way it’s always been. You claim to have changed. You claim to be a born again Christian. Well guess what, Shawn: no one believes you. Everyone can see that it’s complete and utter bullshit. You retired Ric for your own person satisfaction, and you know it.

Shawn Michaels
Batista, sometimes you just gotta keep your nose out of things and this is one of those things, because quite frankly, this is none of your business.

Batista
Oh, I’m making this my business. And someone else is too…

Shawn looks at Batista questioningly, not sure what he means. The camera then zooms out to see someone behind Michaels in the ring --- RANDY ORTON! ORTON THEN TURNS MICHAELS, AND SMASHES HIS FACE DOWN INTO THE MAT WITH AN RKO!

The crowd instantly reacts with boos, as wrestlers start to storm up onto the apron. Batista swings the lead pipe wildly though, sending people jumping off the apron and ducking for cover.

Orton looks at Flair and yells, “We’re doing this for you!” Meanwhile, Michaels starts to stir as Orton turns back to him and looks at him with a sick, sadistic look on his face. He then lifts his head off the mat slightly, in what would prove to be a costly mistake as ORTON CHARGES ACROSS THE RING AND PUNTS MICHAELS RIGHT IN THE HEAD!

No remorse is shown in Orton’s eyes as he looks down on the man who he just kicked possibly into retirement. Meanwhile Batista continues to ward people off in the background, while Flair looks on in absolute shock.

End.

CT Styles

I enjoyed this show very much. Your matches were great recaps and made this show so much easier and condense to read. Your promos were also great, especially the last one. I really enjoy that and I hope you can make Shawn Michaels and Batista have a proper feud unlike 2008 where Jericho came in and took over. I think the two can have a great match.

As for Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, feud them please. I think a Backlash match is suitable. The MITB briefcase imo, should be put on the line; have Punk feud with someone over it. Maybe someone who could be a decent/strong World Champion. :shifty:

Imo, push Jericho minus the Intercontinental Championship, have him drop it to someone soon but keep him face, I liked him face.

The whole way the show is set out, I really like. It's so easy to read, like y2j__legend. Keep it up.

I'm really excited for this Orton/Batista/Michaels angle.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
A few comments IMO.

First off, I must say that I do think that the Ric Flair moment was more emotional in real life than it what was here but that is to be expected, but the storyline that you made out of it is great. I am almost certain that Batista will get traded to RAW now when the draft happens.

It was a rather short opening promo from Orton IMO but it got it's point across, and that 'thing to be taken care of' was quite good tbh. Similar to what he said in real life from memory, but it was still a good promo nonetheless.

Get Jericho away from the Intercontinental Title and to the main event scene very soon plz. It is a perfect opportunity to elevate a lower midcarder to the midcard- upper midcard scene by having them go over Jericho, raises the prestige of the IC Title and frees Jericho to get into the main event scene. Do it :p.

I'm liking the idea of the Kenedy and Punk feud over the MitB briefcase, and Kennedy over Smith was the very obvious yet the proper decision to make, even though you could have probably used someone more experience than Smith :p.

There are two options possible here: WGGT reunion or WGGT feud. Either way, I like it.

Not happy with Maria going over Melina, as Melina vs. Beth would have been a much better encounter than Maria vs. Beth (if that is the way you go) even though it is heel vs. heel.

Looks like you are going through the original plan to have the Katie Lea and Paul relationship so it will be interesting to see where you go with this, and Bentley on RAW was cool.

Eww. You had Holly go over Cade :p. End this feud very soon plz.

Finally, good to see that you had Jeff go over Umaga, even though I know that some people may disagree. It was obvious that Jeff would go over since it was his return match.

Overall Bee Kay Bee, it was a good show and glad to see that you actually have a thread where you posted one show in :p. The Orton/Batista vs. HBK and seemingly HHH is good, but I think there will be a turn of some sorts at Backlash and you reunite Evolution. Just a thought.

seX-Power

Well, I don't quite know what to say. This show really surprised me but I really expected something more. There were good things in this show, as well as things I didn't like. First of all, if you're gonna be saving the WWE, pushing all the shitty guys over the non-shitty guys won't be a good thing. I didn't like Maria and Holly going over tonight. Your matches as recaps sufficed but meh, I just feel they could have benefited from an extra paragraph thrown in there, as they just seemed a little lazy like this tbfh. So yeah, I didn't like the matches, I would have enjoyed it more if you wrote them in a similiar form to CT's recaps or spiralshock. Idk.

You included these little witty interjections in your BTB at the most inappropriate times. I found this unnecessary and I'll admit one or two made me giggle, I feel that it made the match or promo they were in or the superstar they were referring to, seem like a joke. Not a good thing. Your promos though were pretty good, with the best being the last promo. This Batista/Orton possible alliance and HBK+Flair/Orton+Batista feud is intriguing to say the least. The other promos in the show were all enjoyable though, with highlights being the opening promo and the little Flair matches thrown in there, a nice touch. Overall your promos were solid but seemed a little unorganised at times.

Overall, this was a good opening show with it's respective pros and cons. I feel that on a whole the show could have benefitted with a more solid structure, the commentary and your personal comments broke up the flow of promos. I also feel that the matches as recaps, could have been a little bit longer to make them more exciting and enjoyable. Promos were good as well, but more storylines could have come from today, though the main one that did arise looks pretty great.

:teehee:

Moonlight Drive

So I'm back in my reviewing chair, and I'll give your first show the nod so that this time we'll see a second one :D

I'm not liking the little personal snippets you're chucking into the descriptions. They're funny and all, but they just detract from the promo itself and like seX said, make it seem kind of a joke. And you probably shouldn't call your own announce team incompetent, lol. Moving on, the opening promo was great. You captured Orton's character perfectly and I'm quite interested to see what this one small thing to be taken care of is.

I'm very disappointed by the match length. I know you can write some great matches, and even just one-three paragraphs more would be a massive leap better. You're much better off spending some more time on the matches than writing out the entrance music and commentating banter (which, like the real show after Mania 24, revolves around Flair a little too much >_>). Now onto the match itself. I want Jericho in the ME, but I suppose that won't happen yet. Eh, filler really, I would've preferred to see some IC feud starting than Jericho going over a glorified jobber like Carlito.

Punk's character was captured expertly, as was Kennedy. He let off some pretty awesome lines as well, I actually enjoyed a Kennedy promo for the first time since 2006. Those little quips in descriptions are still irritating me though. I like descriptions in promos, "Kennedy smiles, his tongue firmly planted in his cheek", is a lot better than saying the interviewer looks like he's on crack. Nonetheless, good promo, and it looks like there's one epic Kennedy/Punk feud in the making.

Once again, I dislike the match writing style. And yet another semi-squash isn't a great way to start the show. Chopping and changing to create Jericho vs Kennedy and Carlito vs Smith to give one of the guys a bit of credibility would've been a better idea, but I'm sure you've got your reason that are unbeknown to myself.

Haas vs Benjamin? Ugh, I've never been a big Haas fan. I'll see where this goes, although it's likely to end with Shelton going over in a big way.

Matches are still making me sadface, as is saying Maria can't wrestle well. Maria going over is unexpected, but I see you're using it to tease some tension between Beth and Melina, which = Ratings.

Jeff's return promo was quick and too the point, the way his promos should be. Too bad Umaga is going to lose though :(

Another squash? Sigh. Let's see what you do with Burchill.

Bad idea basically calling your own booking bad, if you actually think like that about the segment, you should definitely change it, lol. I have no idea what you're going to to with Holly/Rhodes.

Batista heel turn? ZOMG!

This match is the best-written of the night, a little more length and it would've been a lot more enjoyable. Nice to see both guys getting a lot of time. Screw Hardy in the WWE title chase, push Umaga. I'll cry if you don't.

Great, great segment. Flair's speech was amazing, and Michaels played his role brilliantly. Batista/Orton teaming up? Incredible. I don't like the whole idea of Batista and a lead pipe holding back an entire roster of wrestlers, but it's not that big of a deal. He is one scary son of a manbearpig. And although I didn't really like them throughout the show, I got a good chuckle out of this line: "The crowd applauds politely, despite booing Vince just moments ago. Hypocrites, sycophants and parasites"

Overall, the show had it's ups and downs. The ups primarily being the promos and the awesome finish, and the downs being the little personal lines you chucked in and the matches. Too many one sided matches that were too short dragged it down, although the good promos brought it back up. I'm hoping to see you expand with your next show, if you added a few lines to the matches and dropped the little quips, it would be a great improvement.

Long time no see.

----------

BKBWWESmackDownBanner-1.png

April 4th, 2008 | Preview

This Friday it’s time for Friday Night SmackDown! to shine, coming right off of the grand even that was WrestleMania 24 as they hit the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida.

In the Main Event of WrestleMania, The Undertaker was able to increase his streak to 16-0 as he disposed of Edge to become the new World Heavyweight Champion. There is no doubt that Edge will be extremely angry over what transpired on Sunday, and he may just get his chance to send a message to ‘Taker, with his girlfriend, Vickie Guerrero being the General Manager of SmackDown! What chapter in the epic story of The Undertaker vs Edge will unfold right before our very eyes this Friday?

After being a huge part in the attack of Shawn Michaels during Ric Flair’s emotional farewell on Monday Night RAW, Batista will be interviewed by Michael Cole concerning his actions and part in Randy Orton’s assault this past Monday. What will ‘The Animal’ have to say on this theme? Can we expect an explanation?

SmackDown! has had some new blood installed on the brand as the former ECW superstars have jumped ship. Which of the ECW alumni will grab the brass ring this week and really shine upon their first showing on the blue brand?

One man who will get a chance to do that is Kevin Thorn, though it isn’t going to be an easy task as he faces the man who returned at WrestleMania 24 to cost the United States Champion Montel Vontavious Porter the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, Matt Hardy. Hardy may be rusty after a lengthy absence enforced by an attack from Porter, but he will be sure to be switched on this Friday as he tries to return with a victory. Meanwhile, MVP will be watching very closely, trying to scout his arch-nemesis in Hardy.

Another two former ECW superstars who will get their chance on SmackDown! are the WWE Tag Team Champions, The Miz and John Morrison, as they face the odd couple pairing of Jamie Noble and Kofi Kingston in a non-title affair. The tag division will also have another offering to display as the team of Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore take on Deuce ‘n’ Domino. Which two teams will prevail this week?

Finlay will also be in action after suffering a loss to John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield in a Belfast Brawl at WrestleMania. Despite his loss, Finlay had to be happy to see the return of his son, Hornswoggle at WrestleMania. This week he teams with The Boogeyman and Kane to take on the three man unit of Big Daddy V, Mark Henry and Matt Striker in a Six Man Tag Team Match. Will Finlay be able to bounce back with a win for his team, or will the giants and Striker pick up a victory?

To find out the answers to these questions, tune into Friday Night SmackDown! to see an action packed show!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Meh, before I start on the preview let me say I'm in love with the sexual display in you're signature.<3

Honestly, I doubt I'll review both shows consistently so I'll stick to SD! with the BTB, at least for now. I did however skim through RAW, it seemed good, and very realistic with the Flair moments and what not. Good job.

The SD! GFX is nice, as are the rest of you're GFX, but Noble looks odd, and kind of like a dog of some breed.

Smackdown! is in the number one city, so thats a plus. I say you advance the Edge & Undertaker feud a hell of a lot in the span of one pay per view, before you add someone else to chase the gold. I never see you as just doing what was done irl, so I'd expect some originality here. Get Vickie out the GM spot imo.

The whole attack bid on RAW did actually take some realism from the event, contradicting my earlier statement, but I do see you add someone from SD! to the storyline to partner up with HBK. I wonder who seeing that I doubt you bring Flair in. I do think I know Batista's true motive though. He wants his rematch ofcourse. :renske:

Thorne goes over Hardy just barely, and MVP attacks. Simple, plain, and blunt. I do hope you escalate the Hardy/Porter feud though, I always loved the chemistry there. Make Matt look good, if thats possible.:shifty:

This is a really odd thing to see, you made Noble & Kingston a tag team as did I in this project I'm working on. Anyways, saddly I see them getting squashed by Greatness & The Miz. I don't really care much for DND vs. Wang Yang & Moore, but I'll say DND picks up the win. Better team honestly.

You made it sound like Finlay is going to own all five men in the ring, even his partners. He sounds like a mad grandpa, and I for one do like his in ring work so a push is in line because I say so. I'm not a fan of the Boogeyman's but he cant be that bad. Anyways, Finlay over everyone.

CT Styles

I made the GFX..

I look forward to this Batista interview as I'm really excited for this storyline and hopefully he gets into the feud he should have gotten into; being against Michaels. The others matches don't necessarily excite me overly as the talent doesn't seem that great though, I'll tune in.

seX-Power

Smackdown should be good, BKB. Just tone down the witty-but-not-funny comments and I'll look forward to reading.

I expect Edge to go on about a rematch for his title, and probably more of that in the Batista interview.
tongue.gif

I see Hardy going over Thorn in a competitive match to get him over on return, but don't job Thorn out, he pwns.

Miz and Morrison are above the tag division imo, and could be doing bigger and better things. They should beat this random team (which I'm not digging) and then go into a drawn out tag feud, where they can lose the titles, still look strong and go on to better things. Maybe Moore Wang can be the team to feud Mizorrison, but either way I see them going over Deuce & Domino.

The 6 man tag team match looks like a turd-bath (BATHTURD~!) but hopefully Striker and his two fat blacks win and go into the tag division. Striker pwns and since Titty and Mizark have nothing better to do then a run in SD's tag division would be a good way of keeping them away from importance.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Took you long enough to post in this thread once again. Get it up soon please, copy and paste can't be that hard, rit? >_>

MooreWang > Deuce and Domino
Deuce and Domino are stale, future endeavour plz.

Matt Hardy > Kevin Thorn
Pushes Matt closer towards the inevitable United States Title Match with Emm Vee Pee, whenever that may be (wewt, it rhymes >_>)

Nash Miller, Kane and Finlay > Mark Henry, Big Daddy Vee and Matt Striker
Finlay's return, will win this match and get somewhat of a push. He will beat Striker, because he can't pick the fat 'coonts' up.

Mizorrison > Noble and Kofi
If this doesn't happen, you get shot.

Control C and Control V is a wonderful thing IMO :eek:.