• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Evolution 2018 - Discussion Thread - Oct 28th

Deezy

Nov 13, 2010
Canada
Eventually I'm going to stop being shocked Ronda Rousey is in one of the better matches on a show.

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
Eventually I'm going to stop being shocked Ronda Rousey is in one of the better matches on a show.
Touché, I was against her from the get go but she won me over immediately with the Mania match and I haven't doubted her since.

Reactions: Deezy

Dale

Super Moderator
Dec 17, 2010
England
Perfectly fine with that show, went exactly as I thought it would with the matches that would deliver.

In all seriousness though, it's actually crazy how many damn talented women they have spread across the brands.

Reactions: Becky Two-Belts

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Perfectly fine with that show, went exactly as I thought it would with the matches that would deliver.

In all seriousness though, it's actually crazy how many damn talented women they have spread across the brands.
I thought it delivered well enough to get a sequel. If not on WWE, NXT TakeOver: Evolution next time.