• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

newmie

Reaction score
WWE Europe

The week after Summerslam in 09 the WWE were finally able to expand there promotion globally… even more so than it already is. They were going to create a new brand out of America called WWE Europe. The main difference between this brand and the other three would be that all the shows would be in Europe. But still televised across the world. Numerous superstars jumped on board to join the brand, and a surprising man jumped on board to be the brands General Manager, Shane McMahon. Along with his numerous other duties throughout the company he would also have creative control over WWE Europe. So here it is… WWE Europe!

Roster
(FACE, HEEL)
The Brian Kendrick
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guerrero
Christian
DH Smith
DJ Gabriel
Finlay
Goldust
Gregory Helms
Jamie Noble
Kane
Kurt Angle
Marcus Cor Von
Mark Henry
Mike Knox
Mr Kennedy *Injured
Paul Burchill
R-Truth
Santino Marella
Shelton Benjamin
Tyson Tomko
Umaga
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal

Tag Teams/Stables:

Britannia: William Regal, Paul Burchill and DJ Gabriel
Christian and Tyson Tomko
conNeCtion: R-Truth and Gregory Helms

Other On-Air Talent:
General Manager: Shane McMahon
Play-by-Play Commentator: Josh Matthews
Color Commentator/s: Dusty Rhodes and Mr Kennedy

Championships:

European Championship
Kurt Angle

European Tag Team Championships
Paul Burchill and David James Gabriel

Cruiserweight Championship
Jamie Noble

Hardcore Championship
Finlay

Pay Per Views:
(red denotes an all-branded PPV)
January: Royal Rumble
February: None
March: Rebellion
April: Wrestlemania
May: None
June: Insurrexion
July: None
August: Summerslam
September: Bad Blood
October: None
November: Survivor Series
December: Capital Carnage

Preview for first show from Manchester England:

Goldust and Charlie Hass vs. Santino Marella and Chavo Guerrero

Cruiserweight Championship Match:
The Brian Kendrick vs. Jamie Noble

European Tag Team Championship Match:
Paul Burchill and DJ Gabriel vs. conNeCtion

Hardcore Championship Match:
Hardcore Match
Finlay vs. Marcus Cor Von

European Championship Number One Contenders Match:
Vladimir Kozlov vs. Umaga vs. Kane vs. Tyson Tomko

European Championship:
Scramble Match
Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Mike Knox vs. William Regal vs. Mark Henry​

OOC: Considering my expertise in wrestling is the WWE it would be hard for me to stray away from doing a WWE btb. So i tried to make this one as original as possible by having it in Europe. Also expect a lot more wrestlers to come through, already I have brought back Tomko and Cor Von, so just wait ;)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice BTB, the roster looks good yet it lacks some Main Eventers, this could only mean one thing and we are going to see some pushes. We might also see some European Wrestlers here like Nigel Mcguiness and Doug Williams. For me, the European title doesn't sound like a Major title, it's like the other WWE Midcard titles but it's just me. Good Luck with this.

connorten

Reaction score
I like this idea. It is interesting considering Europe loves when the WWE goes there. I somewhat understand where your roster is coming from adding a fair amount of eurpean wrestlers, but I feel like, unless you shock us with some signings, you need more main eventers. I'll review and see how this goes, looks like a solid first show.

Beer

Good luck. First off, WWE wouldn't really have enough WWE superstars for a fourth major brand, but w/e. It's basically ECW anyway. Well, the roster is interesting as is ECW', which can be good. In this case it's half and half. It's a nice roster, but can you make such heavily cruiserweight and mid-card dominated roster work? Anyhow, too many titles for such a small roster, imo, and only three teams is too little if you are planning on having a Tag Division, which I assume you are, since the Tag Titles are there.

So.. yeah.

newmie

Reaction score
Anyhow, too many titles for such a small roster, imo, and only three teams is too little if you are planning on having a Tag Division, which I assume you are, since the Tag Titles are there.

Yeah, I didn't want to overload the roster just yet will all new comers, I want to establish a few good fueds and establish to the readers who will be the "main event" guys and what-not. So i will gradually be adding more wrestlers to the mix from other promotions. And as for the tag division... wait and see ;):roll1:

newmie

Reaction score
WWE Europe News and Spoilers

*WWE Officials are said to be extremely high on DH Smith. Shane McMahon is said to be one of his biggest supporters and requested specifically for Smith to be put on WWE Europe. Expect to see DH Smith be pushed in the coming months and to be involved in one of WWE Europe's main storyline's going forward once he has established himself.

*There is talk of R-Truth and Gregory Helms turning heel in the future due to them being "foreign" to the Europe Live Audience. The WWE expects Paul Burchill to be heavily cheered in the tag team match between Britannia and the conNeCtion.

*No time frame has been given on the return of Mr. Kennedy, but the WWE is extremely high on pushing him to the Main Event as soon as he can return. As a change of pace they are giving him a Mr. Perfect type role as color commentator to further push him.

*There is talks of putting Mark Henry into a tag team in the near future, no word yet on who would be his partner if plans were to go ahead.

*At the moment there is no plans for Shelton Benjamin, both Shane McMahon and Dusty Rhodes (co writer for Europe) are extremely high on Shelton but don't have major plans for him yet. There is no question on his talent just the best way to push him. So do not expect Shelton Benjamin to win the championship on the premiere episode of Europe, however plans can always change. Do expect a good showing for Benjamin in the match however to again put over his ability. Shane McMahon especially is thinking of a face turn for Shelton as he feels Benjamin's mic. skills arn't good enough to get him extremely over as a heel.​

seX-Power

Smith sucks, don't push him, you have heaps of better talent in your roster.

Is DJ Gabriel British? Anyway, heel Truth maybe, heel Helms yes please.

Fuck Mr Kennedy and stop pushing these jobbers, keep him on commentary.

Henry as the beast of the BTB please, but then again you need more teams.

BTB looks alright, great concept, but I don't know your writing skills yet.

Good luck.

newmie

Reaction score
Yeah Gabriel is british. I recognised him when he debuted. So i looked him up and i was right, he is Steve Lewington, a british wrestler. I first saw him when WWE did a tour of the UK and they had RAW from Manchaster i think, and He had a squash match with Umaga. And I thought, this guy actually has the build of someone the WWE would push, bet he get's signed. And he did lol. So yeah... I was contemplating having him use the name Steve Lewington cause it is much more British and "UK Patriot"-like, but I figured hardly anyone would know who he is.

seX-Power

Yeah Gabriel is british. I recognised him when he debuted. So i looked him up and i was right, he is Steve Lewington, a british wrestler. I first saw him when WWE did a tour of the UK and they had RAW from Manchaster i think, and He had a squash match with Umaga. And I thought, this guy actually has the build of someone the WWE would push, bet he get's signed. And he did lol. So yeah... I was contemplating having him use the name Steve Lewington cause it is much more British and "UK Patriot"-like, but I figured hardly anyone would know who he is.

I understand but maybe take the DJ part of his name because that was his dancing gimmick. Make him Steve Gabriel or Sir Gabriel or whatever English thing, because the DJ thing is out of place.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think this is just about what everyone was wanting out of WWE Superstars. A roster full of the mid carders to help give them a chance to shine. I like this, and although my knowledge of UK wrestling is not all that great, I think if your familiar with Claudio Castagnoli, bringing him in to the be the next generation main eventer of the company would be sweeeet.

Best of luck, I will be reviewing.

newmie

Reaction score
WWE Europe Episode 1 from Manchester, England

“Just Close Your Eyes†Hits and Christian comes to the ring along with Tyson Tomko to open the broadcast.

Christian: Hello to all my peeps here in Manchester, England!!! The reason I’m out here is because Shane-O-Mac has given me the opportunity to introduce the premiere show of WWE Europe! But, along with that I also have a few other things to say… You see tonight I will compete in the most hectic, confusing and downright craziest match of all time. Tonight I will compete for the European Championship in a Scramble Match. I’ll go against 4 other men… Shelton Benjamin, The Gold Standard, Mr. Potential, the greatest athlete in all of professional wrestling, but he has been for about 6 years and hasn’t done anything… I’m not too worried. Mark Henry, The Worlds Strongest Man, a former European Champion in his own right, but in a scramble match you need pace, speed and intelligence, unfortunately big man… you don’t have any of the three. William Regal (pop for Regal here in England), He is a talent, an Englishman, a straight out brawler, with technical skill to boot… but honestly, Sir Regal… go back to your castle nancy-boy, and last but not least… Mike what’s-his-face.
Let’s be serious, none of these four men hold a candle to Captain Charisma. So tonight, I’ll go onto the main event, win the European Championship, and then face the useless hack…

-Tomko looks at Christian with a raised eyebrow and angered look on his face, to which the crowd responds to with laughter-

Christian: … Oh… right, then I’ll go on to face my big buddy Tomko at Bad Blood, where we will rock the house…

“Pain†hits and Vladimir Kozlov makes his way out to the stage with a microphone.

Kozlov: Я Козлов, российские истребители, я спроса конкуренции я победит Неустранимая четыре матча и выиграть чемпионат в Бад крови, я бороться за победу!

“Tribal Trouble†hits and Umaga makes his way out to the stage also with a microphone…

Umaga: Goo Hah!!! Misa La! Gobra!!! Samoa!!!! GARRRR!!!!!

-Christian and Tomko both look at each other confused…

Christian: Say Tomko… do you have any idea what these guys are saying?

The crowd laughs and then quiets down knowing what’s coming next, they wait eagerly with anticipation…

Tomko: ….. No ……

Crowd laughs hysterically but then… start booing….

Suddenly Mark Henry is in the ring and he attacks Christian and Tomko from behind. Tomko is taken out of the ring, and Henry lifts Christian up and… World’s Strongest Slam!!! Henry stands tall.

*Commercial*

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome to the ring the special guest color commentator… Mr. Kennedy!

“Turn up the Trouble†Hits and Mr. Kennedy makes his way to the ring to join Josh Matthews and Dusty Rhodes ringside.

Matthews: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the premiere show of WWE Europe, I am Josh Matthews, along side “The American Dream†Dusty Rhodes and Mr. Kennedy, welcome gentlemen.

Rhodes: Thank you Josh, and what a pleasure it is to be here this evening.

Kennedy: That it is Dusty, and Josh, you are about to get a first class lesson in commentating kid, let’s get into it!

“Gold Lust†hits and Goldust makes his way to the ring for his tag team match.

“Gold Lust†hits again and a confused Goldust looks at the entrance ramp to see Charlie Haas make his way to the ring… the announcer introduces: Goldhaas!

“Victory is Mine†hits and Santino Marella makes his way to the ring looking extremely bewildered as to what is happening…

“Chavito Ardiente†hits and Chavo Guerrero makes his way to the ring.

As the match is about to start “Here Comes the Money†hits and Shane-O-Mac appears on the entrance ramp.

McMahon: Guys, because I’m always up for giving everyone a fair go, I am now making this match a number one contenders match for the Tag Team Championships! (Crowd pops) Good luck!

Goldust and “Goldhaas†vs. Santino Marella and Chavo Guerrero

The bell sounds and Goldust and Chavo Guerrero start off in the ring. They lock up and the action begins Goldust getting the early advantage. Goldust sends Chavito off the ropes and takes him down with a clothesline. Goldust then springs off the ropes himself for a running leg drop. While Guerrero is down Goldust takes the opportunity to walk over to Marella and use some of his old tricks. Goldy takes a deep breath and bites at Santino who jumps off the apron freaked out. Chavo tries to sneak up on Chavo but Goldy is aware and hits an inverted atomic drop, he reenacts his opponent’s injuries, running up and down on the spot, and then takes Chavo out with a clothesline. Goldust pulls Chavo by his leg over to his corner and tags in “Goldhaasâ€. Haas helps Chavo to his feet only to send him right back to the mat with a dropkick. Chavo is in a seated position and Haas hits a swift kick to the chest of Guerrero. Cover from Haas: 1…. 2…… but Santino comes into the ring and breaks up the count. The referee pushes Santino back to his corner and Haas follows behind the ref to get a few words in. Chavo however has the awareness to take advantage of both the referee’s and Haas’ turned backs and hits a low blow on “Goldhaasâ€. Goldust sees this act and charges into the ring but the referee, who has subdued Santino, pushes Goldust back into the corner. Santino jumps back into the ring and Guerrero and Marella begin a double team. Chavo takes a knee and Santino lifts Haas into a scoop slam onto Chavo’s knee. The referee is back and Marella (now on the apron) gets the tag from Guerrero. Marella sends Haas flying over the top rope, and that is the last image as we go to commercial.

*Commercial*

As we come back Marella still has the advantage over Haas, and has him in an Arm Wrench to a seated “Goldhaasâ€. Haas is working the crowd into the match as he works himself to his feet. He throws punches to the gut of Marella and breaks the hold, he rebounds of the ropes at Santino, but Santino dives into a low dropkick to Haas’ knee sending Haas back to the mat. Marella then locks in… a… figure four leg lock? The crowd is amazed at the introduction of this move into Marella’s arsenal; however Haas, the mat veteran, rolls to his gut and reverses the pressure forcing Santino to break the hold. Santino is still working over Haas’ leg however, twisting and contorting it to put Haas in an immense amount of pain. Marella goes for another figure four leg lock in the centre of the ring, however as he turns to twist Haas’ leg, “Goldhaas†pushes Santino off him with his other leg. But Santino is pushed straight into a tag to Guerrero who comes into the ring and grabs the leg of Haas. Haas is able to get up to standing on one leg. “Goldhaas†is throwing wild right and left hands but is just out of reach of Chavo. Until… Enzuigiri by Haas!!! Chavo is down and Haas crawls to his corner and tags in Goldust to a huge pop and Goldy comes in like a man possessed taking Chavo down and knocking Marella off the apron. He hits Chavo with an inverted atomic drop, comes of the ropes and hits a butt bump taking Guerrero down. Santino is back in the ring and comes running at Goldust, but Goldust evades and send Marella into Belly-to-Belly suplex over the top rope by “Goldhaasâ€. Goldust is sets up Chavo Guerrero for the golden globes, its fourth and long, Goldust is ready to punt, but the referee is aware and stands in front of Goldust preventing him for hitting a move that would disqualify his team. But with the referee’s back turned “Goldhaas†runs at Chavo and hits the Golden Globes. Haas rolls out of the ring and Goldust goes for a cover… 1….. 2…….. 3!!! Goldust and “Goldhaas†win!

Result: Goldust and “Goldhaas" win via pinfall.

Josh Matthews: I can’t believe they won!

Dusty Rhodes: I can’t believe Goldust and “Goldhaas†are the new number one contenders!

Mr. Kennedy: I can’t believe Santino Marella used a figure four leg lock….!

Matthews: Um, yes Ken…

Kennedy: That’s Mr. to you kid… What a great match this was, and what a way to kick off WWE Europe!

-Backstage-
Christian is in the doctor’s office getting worked on by Dr. Fernando Rios

Doctor: I’m sorry Christian, you have a prolapsed disc in your back, and I can’t let you wrestle tonight.

Christian: Doc, I’m wrestling, there isn’t anything you can do about that, I will be wrestling in the Main Event, I will become the new European Champion, and I will get revenge on Mark Henry.

*Commercial*

“Man With A Plan†Hits and The Brian Kendrick makes his way to the ring for the Cruiserweight Title Match.

“Bawitdaba†Hits and Jamie Noble makes his way to the ring.

Cruiserweight Championship Match
The Brian Kendrick vs. Jamie Noble

Before the bell sounds Kendrick jumps Noble and starts hammering away at him. The Ref finally pulls Kendrick off of Noble but the damage has been done. The referee is forced to ring the bell and Kendrick straight away goes for a cover. 1….. 2…… but amazingly Noble kicks out! Kendrick lifts Noble to his feet and locks in a three quarter facelock and… he hits The Kendrick!!!!! Cover 1….. 2…… but again Noble kicks out!!! Kendrick is arguing with with the referee but Noble comes up behind Kendrick with a roll up!! 1…. 2….. Kendrick rolls through into a roll up of his own and pulls Nobles tights!!! 1…… 2….. Noble rolls through and grabs the ropes for leverage…. 1…… 2………. 3!!!!!! Noble steals it!!!

Result: Jamie Noble wins the Cruiserweight Championship via pin!

Josh Matthews: Jamie Noble is a two time Cruiserweight Champion!!!

Dusty Rhodes: Not just that Josh, but he outsmarted the man with the plan, and beat Brian Kendrick at his own game…

Mr. Kennedy: That’s The Brian Kendrick Dusty, you don’t want The Kendrick to here you say that. Well done to Noble picking up the win, no matter how suspect the circumstances.

-Backstage William Regal is with the rest of Britannia-

Regal: Gentlemen, you have a chance to make history tonight. There have been Cruiserweight Champions in the past, there has been Hardcore Champions in the past, and there have been European Champions in the past, but never in the history of the WWE has there been European Tag Team Champions. We cannot let this opportunity slip, and we absolutely cannot let those show-pony, North Carolinian, no-talent monkeys win the titles. Paul use your strength and speed to your advantage, you’re just as fast as Truth and Helms, and you power is unmatched. DJ, use your finesse and agility, and outsmart your opponents, together you are unbeatable.

-Paul and DJ begin to walk out of the room…

Regal: Oh DJ, I must ask, what does the DJ stand for?

Gabriel: David James, why?

Regal: No reason David… No reason…

*Commercial*

“Rule, Britannia!†hits and Britannia make their way to the ring being accompanied by there leader William Regal, receiving a big ovation from their home crowd in England.

“It’s Time (remix performed by R-Truth)†hits and the connection make there way to the ring being booed by the crowd despite being a babyface team.

European Tag Team Championship Match
Britannia: Paul Burchill and David James Gabriel vs. The conNeCtion: R-Truth and Gregory Helms

Truth and Burchill start this match as the legal men, and lock up in the centre of the ring with Truth getting the advantage. Truth wrenches the arm of Burchill, and drives elbows into Burchill’s joint. Working on the arm, R-Truth whips Burchill into the ropes and comes off the opposite ropes, making contact the Burchill with a corkscrew elbow! The crowd starts a chorus of boos for R-Truth, as he goes for a cover. Paul Burchill kicks out after 1, and Truth locks in an over-head key lock to a grounded Burchill. Burchill is able to work to his feet and throws elbows to the gut of Truth, he then sends Truth into the ropes but Truth reverses a shoulder block attempt into a hurricanrana attempt. He is sitting on the shoulders of Burchill, he throws punches to the head and goes for a Hurricanrana, but Burchill lifts him back up and throws him down with a huge powerbomb!!! The crowd cheers emphatically, as both men crawl for a tag… Burchill tags in Gabriel to a huge cheer he is able to grab Truth by the ankle. Truth gets to one leg and hits an enzuigiri!! Truth makes the tag! The crowd is booing immensely as Helms comes in on fire taking out Gabriel 2 twice with recurring clotheslines. He hits a diving splash leaping off the 2nd rope and goes for a cover. 1…. 2….. but Gabriel is able to kick out at 2. The crowd is really giving it to Helms, who in return starts to heckle them, this allows Gabriel to roll Helms up, but Helms quickly kicks out and ground Gabriel once again with a knee drop. Helms heads to the top rope, and looks for a diving crossbody but Gabriel ducks the move and makes the tag to Burchill who gets a huge ovation! Burchill comes in all guns blazing taking Helms down numerous times with clothesline/shoulder block combinations. Helms comes back at Burchill with an attempted clothesline but Burchill ducks the move and hits a jumping neckbreaker. He goes for a pin but only gets a two count. Burchill dropkicks R-Truth off the apron and plays to the crowd as we go to commercial.

*Commercial*

As we come back from commercial the team of connection has regained the advantage with R-Truth in the ring laying into Burchill. Truth hits a few signature moves with a corkscrew elbow, and a corkscrew heel kick giving him a near fall. He tags in Helms who is stalking Burchill for a shining wizard! He goes for it! But Burchill moves out of the way, Burchill pulls Helms down by the neck and hits a back knee backbreaker! Burchill crawls for the tag and Gabriel hits the ring. He goes for a quick cover, 1… 2…. But Helms kicks out. Truth comes back into the ring to interfere and takes down Gabriel, But Burchill is back to his feet and Truth turns into a C-4!!!! But then Burchill turns and Helms comes flying through with a diving swinging neckbreaker!! But he hasn’t seen Gabriel regain himself who is on the 2nd turnbuckle, Helms turns right into a Diving European Uppercut!!!! Gabriel with the cover 1……. 2………. 3!!!!!!! Britannia wins it!

Result: Britannia wins the European Tag Team Championships via pin!

Regal comes into the ring and celebrates with the rest of Britannia until out of nowhere Mark Henry appears in the ring attacks all three men. He rids the ring of Gabriel and Burchill and lifts Regal with a Military Press, and tosses Regal out onto the hard floor!

*Commercial*

-Where back from commercial and Jack Korpela is standing by with Mike Knox-

Korpela: Mike Knox, tonight you have the opportunit…. Argh!

Out of nowhere Mark Henry strikes again taking out Knox pummeling him and taking the camera from the backstage camera man and striking Mike Knox over the head!

-Back ringside-

Matthews: Mark Henry is one by one destroying his competition tonight!

Kennedy: That he is Josh, and if I was Shelton Benjamin, I’d be watching my back for the rest of the night!

“Lambeg†hits and Finlay makes his way to the ring for the Hardcore Championship Match.

“Smooth†hits and “the Alpha Male†Marcus Cor Von makes his way to the ring as Finlay’s opponent.

Hardcore Championship Match
Finlay vs. Marcus Cor Von

The bell sounds and the fans can’t wait to see a hardcore match for the Hardcore Championship! Both men scurry out of the ring and quickly look under the ring for some weapons. Finlay throws a trash can, some street signs and a mop into the ring, and brings out a kendo stick for use. Cor Von brings out a table and leaves it a ringside and he also brings out a chair and brings it into the ring. He charges at Finlay and swings the chair, but Finlay ducks out of the way and starts hammering with the kendo stick on Cor Von’s back! Cor Von drops the chair and Finlay dropkicks Cor Von’s leg which sends the Alpha Male down to a knee. Finlay hits a forward Russian leg sweep to Cor Von while he’s still on a knee! More then that, Cor Von’s head rams straight into the chair! Finlay picks up a sign and slams it down onto Cor Von, and Finlay goes for a quick cover, 1… 2… but the Alpha Male gets his shoulder up. Finlay helps Cor Von back to his feet and levels him with a big European Uppercut. Finlay then hits a Finlay Press, to which he goes for another cover, but Cor Von again kicks out. Finlay heads to the 2nd turnbuckle and looks to come off with an elbow drop, but mid flight Cor Von tosses the chair and it impacts Finlay!!! Cor Von is back in the match, and he grabs the trash can. He places the can behind him, and he hits Finlay with a huge exploder suplex onto the can!! Marcus Cor Von then stomps away at Finlay and hits a big leg drop. Cor Von goes for his first cover of the match up but Finlay kicks out at 2. Cor Von heads to the outside of the ring and begins to dismantle the announce table. Meanwhile Finlay is hanging out of the ring reaching for something under the ring. Cor Von comes back into the ring goes to grab Finlay, but a huge burst of Smoke engulfs Cor Von from a Fire Extinguisher! Cor Von staggers to the ropes, Finlay charges at Cor Von tackling him through the 2nd rope to the outside! He is unloading with rights and lefts and this one has turned into an outright fist fight! Cor Von fights back and is able to fight away from Finlay and he crawls under the ring. Finlay goes after him, and also heads under. After a while Cor Von reappears he begins to run but trips as Finlay has him lassoed with a rope, and he begins to tie the Alpha Male up. Finlay succeeds and Cor Von is literally helpless and can’t move! Finlay then goes to the back, leaving Cor Von motionless in the isle. Suddenly a motor can be heard coming from the back and out comes Finlay driving a forklift!!!! Finlay rolls Marcus Cor Von onto the forklift and Finlay begins to drive it backstage. The cameras follow and they see Finlay still driving the forklift into the parking lot. Finlay finally parks the forklift next to a pool, or what appears to be tar!!! Finlay then drops Cor Von in the tar!!!!! Cor Von is able to struggle his way out of the tar and the rope that binds him has slowly become looser and is able to wriggle free of the constraints. Finlay moves of screen but appears again with a bazooka type gun, he fires… and… feathers!!!!! The crowd is laughing hysterically at Cor Von’s humiliation! Finlay then takes Cor Von down with a huge chair shot!!! Cor Von is out, and Finlay lifts him into a shopping cart and begins to push him back into the arena. Finlay appears on the ramp and pushes Cor Von to the ring. Finlay sets up the table in the centre of the ring. Cor Von seems to have regained some sort of composure, however it’s too late. Finlay lifts Cor Von into the Celtic Cross position and puts him through the table!!! Finlay with the pin 1……2……3!!! Finlay wins!

Result: Finlay wins the Hardcore Championship via pin!

Rhodes: What a match? Hardcore by every meaning of the word.

Matthews: Finlay becomes the new Hardcore Champion and, well to say that Marcus Cor Von suffered an embarrassing defeat would be an understatement!

*Commercial*

In Shane McMahon’s office the four men who are competing in the number one contenders match are shouting and screaming.

McMahon: I’m sorry gentlemen, but that is the way it has to be. Circumstances force plans to change. But hey at least you will all get a chance to become the number on contender next week. Thank you gentlemen, now please, I need to announce this to the audience!

-Tomko, Kane, Umaga and Kozlov leave McMahon’s office-

McMahon: Ladies and Gentlemen, the advertised Number One Contenders match that was scheduled to take place, in about 2 minutes will no longer go ahead. (Crowd boos) But as I have stated before I am a man who wants to give everyone a go. So Tomko, Kane, Umaga and Kozlov don’t be so disappointed for next week you will still get the chance to become the number one contender. However, it will not be in a fatal fourway match. You see, this could leave four of the best superstars in WWE Europe without a chance to get another shot at the European Title. So next week, there will be an 8 man over the top rope battle royal to determine the number one contender. It will be the before mentioned 4 men competing along with the 4 men who do not become the European Champion in tonight’s main event! (Crowd pops)

-Shelton Benjamin is seen in the lockeroom, looking tentative and scared. Paul Burchill and David John Gabriel appear behind him and tap in on the shoulder-

Shelton: Ahh! Woah, it’s only you guys, I thought you were… never mind… What’s up?

Burchill: I’m not sure if you saw earlier Shelton, but we became the first ever European Tag Team Champions, and well, the leader of our establishment, the great William Regal, is competing in the Scramble Match tonight, despite Mark Henry’s earlier attack on us. And I would like to tell you Shelton, if you do anything to jeopardize Sir William’s chance at winning the European Championship, you will have to answer to us.

-Goldust and “Goldhaas†appear behind Britannia-

Goldust and Goldhaas: (Deep Breath)

-Gabriel and Burchill turn around with a surprised look on their face-

Burchill: Well look who we have here…

Suddenly it breaks down and Goldust and Goldhaas begin to brawl with Britannia and Shelton slips out the lockeroom door. Benjamin walks down the corridor, and is jumped by Mark Henry!!! Henry begins an attack on Benjamin and lifts him into a World’s Strongest Slam, only to charge him right into the wall!!!

-Back ringside-

Matthews: Oh My God! Mark Henry strikes again. He has now individually taken out his entire competition in tonight’s European Championship Scramble match!

Kennedy: Did I not tell Shelton to watch his back? Hmmm… yeah, I think I did!

Rhodes: Nevertheless after this commercial break will be our European Championship Scramble Match Main Event!

Kennedy: Bet you can’t say that five times backwards…

*Commercial*

“Rule, Britannia!†hits and William Regal is one of the first two competitors in our Main Event Match!

“Death Grip†Hits and Mike Knox is the 2nd competitor who will start out this match.

European Championship Scramble Match
William Regal vs. Mike Knox vs. Mark Henry vs. Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin

Both men look like they are still feeling the effects of the Mark Henry assaults from earlier this evening. Both men don’t want to make any mistakes in the early going so they start of slow with a couple of exchanges, and this suits Regal much more then Knox, therefore Regal gets the advantage. Regal with the single leg take down sends Knox to the mat, and Regal moves into a grounded hammerlock. After a short while Regal spins into a front headlock. Knox is able to work back to his feet but Regal still has the front headlock applied. Eventually Knox throws Regal over his head with a big back body drop! Knox rolls to the outside to gain some composure to jeers from the crowd. Regal regains himself, but the wily veteran is in no hurry to go after Knox knowing 3 men are still to enter this match. Knox finally re-enters the ring and he charges at Regal. Knox though is too over zealous and Regal catches him with a roll up… 1…. 2……. But Knox kicks out after almost being caught. Knox throws a wild right hand while regaining his feet and it rocks Regal’s jaw. Regal is staggering and Knox takes advantage with an STO taking Regal to the mat. Knox drops elbows on Regal and stomps away at the Englishman. The crowd is really giving it to Knox and trying to get their fellow Englishman William Regal back into the match. Knox goes for a cover but Regal is able to get the shoulder up at 2. Knox locks in a rear headlock to a grounded Regal and the timer appears on the tron…

…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…

“Ain’t No Stopping Me Now!†Hits and Shelton Benjamin is the 3rd man in this match up.

Shelton heads to the ring too looking quite ginger from the attack from Mark Henry, but he hits the ring and immediately gets an adrenaline rush. Knox comes at Benjamin, but Shelton baseball slides through his legs, grabbing the single leg and rolls through into a single-leg Boston crab! Regal is back to his feet now and he comes at Shelton and takes him down with a running knee shot to the skull! Regal turns Shelton over and locks in a… Regal Stretch!!! Submission maneuver could have Benjamin!!! But Knox regains himself; he lifts Regal off of Benjamin and hits a Knox Out!!! He goes for the cover 1…. 2….. But Benjamin breaks up the cover! Knox furious at Benjamin whips him into the ropes, he misses a clothesline, Benjamin ducked under, he stops behind Knox…turns… Knox turns… and… Pay Dirt!!! Cover…. 1…… 2……….3!!!! Benjamin has the cover and is the current European Champion!!! Shelton celebrates, but then realizes the match is not over, and he goes to work on Regal to protect is current Champion status! He gets Regal to his feet and throws him over his head with a belly to belly suplex. He lifts Regal and goes for the move again, but this time Regal blocks it, and he whips Benjamin into the ropes, catches him on the rebound and... Regal-Plex! Mike Knox however was waiting in the wings and biding his time, after the move he tosses Regal out of the ring and goes for the quick cover on Benjamin…. 1….. 2……… 3!!! Knox is now the Current European Champion! Regal is quickly back in the ring however and he roles up Knox….. 1….. 2…….. 3!!! Regal has now become the Current European Champion! Knox is fuming and he unloads on Regal, Benjamin slowly makes his way to his feet, and when Knox gets to his feet, Shelton hits a huge Dragon Kick send Knox flying to the outside! Regal makes his way to his way to his feet gingerly and Benjamin sends him off the ropes, Benjamin goes for a backslide, but Regal blocks… both men are going for a backslide, fighting for position, both men turn, face each other… they run and bounce off opposing ropes and each, but they clunk heads on the contact! Both men are down, and Knox is still reeling on the outside… and the timer appears on the tron!

…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…

“Just Close Your Eyes†hits and Christian is the next man in this match and he is on the back of Tomko who is running to the ring.

Christian jumps into the ring and goes for a cover on Benjamin… 1… 2…… but Benjamin kicks out. Christian goes for a cover on Regal… 1….. 2…… But Regal kicks out! Christian is beside himself that he didn’t get a cover, he goes to the outside to begin to work on Knox, but Knox Irish whips Christian into the steps back first!!! And remember that Christian has that prolapsed disc in his back! Knox comes into the ring, and the only one who is moderately in a sound mind is Benjamin, he goes for another Dragon Kick on Knox, but it’s blocked… then… Dragon Whip!!! Knox hits the mat hard and Benjamin goes for a cover… 1….. 2….. but Regal breaks up the cover saving his Current European Champion status. Benjamin hammers at Regal and then lifts him into the Powerbomb position, and tosses him into the corner! Knox though is going out of his comfort zone and heads to the top rope in the opposite corner, Benjamin see this and he shows amazing quickness and agility running to the corner and leaping to the top rope!!! And….. Pay Dirt from the top Rope!!!!! The crowd begins a chant of holy s**t as Benjamin goes for the cover 1….. 2……. But Christian pulls Benjamin to the outside! Christian slides into the ring and covers Knox 1…… 2……. But Benjamin is back in the ring and he pulls Christian off of Knox. Both men exchange words and… Benjamin slaps Christian! Christian kicks Benjamin in the gut and…….. Unprettier!!!!! Cover from Christian…. 1……. 2……. 3!!!! Christian is the Current European Champion! Christian heads over to Regal who is still seated in the corner, but Regal grabs Christian by the front of the tights and drags him into an exposed 2nd turnbuckle! Regal rolls Christian up and has the tights 1….. 2….. but Christian kicks out! Knox is somehow back to his feet after Pay Dirt and he tries to sneak another cover on Benjamin but Benjamin kicks out at 2. All four men are showing obvious signs of pain and agony, and it looks like easy pickings for the man who started it all Mark Henry as the timer appears on the tron!

…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
…
“Somebodies Gonna Get It!†Hits, and it noone appears on the entrance…

Matthews: Well where’s Henry, the man who has single handedly taken out all of these four men tonight, and has set up a sadistic plan to become the European champion… Where is he?

-We go to a camera backstage where doctors and officials are attending to a knock out Mark Henry… Shane McMahon is shouting profusely at someone who is concealed behind a corner…

McMahon: What the hell are you doing?!?! You weren’t supposed to be here tonight!!! You were going to debut next week!!! You have just taken out the last man in the Scramble! We need a fifth man!!! Fine… you know what?! Go… get out there, you’re the fifth competitor!!!

There is a hushed silence over the crowd, they are all waiting with anticipation to see the who man is…

“Medal†hits and IT’S KURT ANGLE!!!!!!

Matthews: Oh My God!!! It’s Kurt Angle!!! It’s Kurt Angle!!!

Kennedy: Can you believe this!!! This is amazing!!!

Angle runs to the ring and every competitor is back to there feet and can’t believe who they are seeing. Angle is in the ring… Knox comes at him… Angle Slam to Knox!!! Now Regal… Angle slam to Regal!!! Shelton charges at Angle with a clothesline, Angle with the go behind… and Angle German Suplexes Shelton Benjamin over the top rope!!! Angle is taunting Shelton screaming in true Wrestling Machine fashion, but Angle has his back to Christian, Christian goes for an Unprettier, but Angle drops to the mat and hits a Dragon Screw into the Ankle Lock!!! The Ankle Lock is locked in to Christian, he tap?! Christian is writhing in pain… and he has no choice, he taps!! Kurt Angle is the Current European Champion! Angle won’t release the hold, and he doesn’t have to. He keeps the pressure on, but Shelton Benjamin is on the ring apron… Kurt has his back to Benjamin, and Benjamin leaps off of the top rope with a flying bulldog to Angle. Shelton waits for Angle to get to his feet and T-Bone Suplex! Regal is back to his feet and Knox, Benjamin sees this and he goes for Regal, Christian is also limping to his feet and he goes after Knox, in stereo, Knox and Regal miss an offensive strike and Benjamin hits Pay Dirt and Christian hits the Unprettier! Both men with the cover…
1…1
2…2
Angle breaks up Christian’s cover, but Benjamin gets the three count! Shelton Benjamin is the Current European Champion! Angle is fuming and he locks the arms around Benjamin and hits a German Suplex… and he keeps the arms locked… He hit’s another German… and then he hits the third. 1 minute is remaining on the clock, and Angle takes Regal out of the ring. Christian is back to his feet and he takes Angle out of the ring. Knox comes at Christian but he ducks and sends Knox flying out of the ring. Christian heads to the top rope, and he dives off and hits a flying head butt to Shelton Benjamin! 15 seconds, Benjamin, the Current European Champion makes his way to his feet and… Unprettier! 10 seconds…. Angle is in the ring… Angle slam to Christian… 5 seconds…
Angle with the pin…
3…3
2…2
1………1!!!!!!

Angle gets the cover in the nick of time!!! Kurt Angle is the New WWE European Champion!!!

Result: Kurt Angle is the new WWE European Champion via pin!

Josh Matthews: He did it! He did it! Kurt Angle is the new European Champion.

Rhodes: Amazing, no one expected Angle to be here tonight, and definitely no one knew he would win the European Champion!

Kennedy: What an exciting match!

Matthews: Well that’s it from us ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us on the premiere show of WWE Europe!

-The show ends with Angle celebrating on the 2nd rope, with streamers coming down-​

OOC: Thanks for reading fellas, and reviews wouldbe greatly appreciated and any feedback would be great... cheers boys.

connorten

Reaction score
I have to say this was a solid show. I am very impressed I didn't think, after reading your backstory, that you would bring it like this.

The Good:
Matches- The matches were all solid and very amusing to read. No complaints on that half of the show.
Promos- Definitly solid promos. I have to say that I was amused reading some of the promos and all of them helped hype stuff happening that night which made them even better.
Kurt Angle Back!- Kurt Angle back in the WWE! What an impact he made and what a way to bring him in with that ominous attack and everything.

Bad:
Cruiserweight Title Match- One match in which I thought would be amusing to read and it was just a match to fill time in your show. A little disappointed.

Overall: It is hard to find things wrong with that show, but I was very impressed. Keep up the good work and I hope you stick with it because I think it can turn into quite the successful BTB.

newmie

Reaction score
WWE Europe Off-Air Notes and Spoilers

*The backstage reaction to the premiere episode was very positiv.

*It should be noted that the only people who knew that Kurt Angle was joining WWE Europe were the participants in the main event, Shane McMahon and Dusty Rhodes.

*Mike Knox legitimatly broke his nose taking Pay Dirt from the top rope.

*There is plans to push both Charlie Haas and Goldust, and for the moment it seems that it will be as a tag team.

*There was no intention of ever having the number one contenders match, it was simply a way to have an exciting main event for next week involving 8 or 9 superstars.

*The current front runners in next weeks Battle Royal are Shelton Benjamin, Umaga, William Regal and Mark Henry if he is involved.

*Expect Christian and Tomko to continue having long in ring promo's, as Christian is one of the few who Shane McMahon believes can carry the show from a non-wrestling aspect.

The Rated R CMStar

The Good:

Christian on the microphone. You cut a very good promo with him, very in character with him laying subtle jabs to his opponets. I don't think having him still tagged to Tomko does wonders for Tomko specially seeing how you are pushing Tomko, but I guess it serves well for future storylines. I don't like how Umaga and Kozlov were practically humilliated in the segment though.

Great promo with Regal. I liked how you took the DJ comment and not being too obvious explained what it meant. Good work on this.

The main event. Action was very interesting to say the least, and even though some of the spots I couldn't really picture, specially the ones involving Mike Knox, it was a very interesting match. Henry's attacks should had come into play more though.

The Hardcore match was taken a little too far, but it was a fun brawl to read.

The whole theme of the show with Mark Henry taking every body out only to then get himself taken out. I honestly didn't see it coming and was a nice surprise.

The Bad:

I couldn't really get into the midcard matches, as it weren't no more than jobbers. The action was fairly good, but my advice would be to take some of your players down to the midcard or tag division to make it more interesting. Goldust and Charlie Haas scream boredom, unless you completely turn them into a comedy act.

A babyface cheating? Not too sure about this one.

You handled Kane, Umaga and Kozlov horribly on the show. They are monsters, and them getting humilliated or just walking in an out offices were really lame.

The Interesting and Promising

Britannia certainly looks like a fun concept. It will be fun to see where you take this stable.

Kurt Angle? Him returning to what would be t fourth brand of WWE is weird, but it adds some more star power.

Shane McMahon took a backseat in this show. I'll let a few weeks slide before I decide whether this is good or bad.

This was a very good show to start, altough I doubt a normal TV Show would have so many twists, so many action or would go in general this long. Amazing show nonetheless. Writing was good. You should handle your monsters better like I said. Only Mark Henry was booked correctly imo.

newmie

Reaction score
Sorry to say, but I will not be continuing with this BTB. For a while i was working on a couple of BTB's, and i decided to post this one, and to tell you the truth i don't have the passion for this one as much as i had hoped. So WWE Europe will be no more, but expect another BTB in the near future, one that will be better than ever, and that will ocntinue for a long, long time!