• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE - Era of the Evans

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Great, I really like how you have the rosters, however I would like to see Taker on RAW but it's still cool nevertheless. Each have a balanced roster of main eventers and mid-carders. With all of these news updates, I'm getting in patient waiting for the actual show, lol. Hope it's up soon.

JuulDK

Reaction score
Announcement

As a result of Ric Flair retiring after WrestleMania 24 irl, I've chosen to take him off my roster... I'm planning on finding him a new role in the WWE sometime in the BTB... Thank you for looking in, and feel free to leave a comment on what you want.​

JuulDK

Reaction score
WWE.com

Ladies and gentlemen, another step towards WWE Night of an Era has been taken, and this is a big one. First of all, earlier today Mr. Mike Evans officially announced to WWE.com, that as of this moment the WWE Women's Championship is an Inter-Promotional Title. That means that all divas can compete on both brands, and the title can be competed for on both brands and also at Pay-Per Views. Raw is therefor without a fourth title, but Mr. Mike Evans has promised us that at Night of an Era, that problem will be solved.

Now onto the bigger news. Yes ladies and gentlemen, moments ago we got what everyone here, and around the world, has been waiting for: The official Night of an Era card! So we give to you... The first, and only, Night of an Era card:

20-man Battle Royal (for the right to challenge a champion of your choice within the next week)
Competitors: Carlito, Deuce, Domino, Hernandez, Homicide, James Storm, Rey Mysterio, The Boogeyman, Chavo Guerrero, Finlay, Jamie Noble, JBL, Jimmy Wang Yang, John Morrison, Kevin Thorn, Kofi Kingston, Santino Marella, Shannon Moore & The Miz

4-men Elimination match for the still unknown fourth title on Raw
Big Show vs. Snitsky vs. Tommy Dreamer vs. Chris Jericho

WWE Tag Team Championship match
Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Inter-Promotional Women's Championship Battle Royal match
Beth Phoenix vs. Candice Michelle vs. Maria vs. Mickie James vs. Roxxi Laveaux vs. Ashley vs. Kelly Kelly vs. Melina vs. Michelle McCool vs. Victoria

World Tag Team Championship match
Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs. Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly

European Championship match
AJ Styles vs. Shelton Benjamin

Intercontinental Championship match
MVP vs. Jeff Hardy

6-man Tag Team Raw vs. SmackDown match
Elijah Burke, Judas Mesias & The Great Khali vs. Mark Henry, Kane & Big Daddy V

Triple Threat United States Championship match
CM Punk vs. Matt Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy

4-men Hell in a Cell WWE Championship match
Edge vs. John Cena vs. Triple H vs. Umaga

4-men Hell in a Cell World Heavyweight Championship match
Batista vs. The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton

Feel free to make comments and predictions. Would be appreciated.

Evil Austin

20-man Battle Royal (for the right to challenge a champion of your choice within the next week
Competitors: Carlito, Deuce, Domino, Hernandez, Homicide, James Storm, Rey Mysterio, The Boogeyman, Chavo Guerrero, Finlay, Jamie Noble, JBL, Jimmy Wang Yang, John Morrison, Kevin Thorn, Kofi Kingston, Santino Marella, Shannon Moore & The Miz

Beth Phoenix vs. Candice Michelle vs. Maria vs. Mickie James vs. Roxxi Laveaux vs. Ashley vs. Kelly Kelly vs. Melina vs. Michelle McCool vs. Victoria

Triple Threat European Championship match

MVP vs. Jeff Hardy

JuulDK

Reaction score
Announcement

The roster section has now been updated with roster pics... Take a look and feel free to comment on it, and the rest of the BTB.​

CT Styles

Let's just hope your show can live up to the hype you and everyone is giving it. Four hours is a long show and I look forward to seeing what you can come up with. Good Luck!:)

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I really want to see what you can do with this BTB. You post so much in the thread, it really hypes the show. You should really bring in Jack Evans for this, because it is the era of Evans. When will the show be posted?

JuulDK

Reaction score
I really want to see what you can do with this BTB. You post so much in the thread, it really hypes the show. You should really bring in Jack Evans for this, because it is the era of Evans. When will the show be posted?

Jack Evans huh?? You never know what can happen:)

I'm working on the show as we speak... But I can't give you any promises about the post-date.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
20-man Battle Royal (for the right to challenge a champion of your choice within the next week

European Championship match

MVP vs. Jeff Hardy

As others have said, if you live up to your hype, this thread could very well be fantastic. I have seen your work on Wrestling Forums and I must say that I was impressed. Good luck.

Cheap Plug: Check out WWE: Sports Entertainment is Saved.

WWERULES

Reaction score
Wow this BTB is looking really interesting. I'm really looking foward to seeing what results come out of this gigantic pay per view. Hope you can write it all. GOOD LUCK. I'll review the first show when it's up.

Keep that hype going!

JuulDK

Reaction score
WWE.com

Two huge news has hit us here at WWE.com... First, WWE.com has learned that Mr. Mike Evans has a huge announcement prepared for Night of an Era, regarding the future of the legendary 2008 Hall of Famer "Nature Boy" Ric Flair. And second, the Evans brothers has each signed two new superstars. They go as followed:

Signed by Mike Evans to compete on Raw: Shad Gaspard and JTG (Cryme Tyme)

Signed by Bill Evans to compete on SmackDown: FCW superstar, Sheamus O'Shaunessy, and former TNA superstar and now a free agent, Ron Killings.

All four contracts is valid after Night of an Era.