• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE - Era of the Evans

JuulDK

WWE.com

Here it is folks... We can't drag it out any longer...

Here is the final additions to the roster that we already know a bit of:

Main Eventers

Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Batista
Chris Jericho
JBL
Finlay
Ric Flair
The Great Khali
Ranjan Singh
Chavo Guerrero
Mark Henry
Kane
MVP
Rey Mysterio
Shelton Benjamin
Big Daddy V
Matt Striker
Kevin Thorn
James Storm
AJ Styles
Hardcore Holly
Cody Rhodes
Snitsky
Shannon Moore
Jamie Noble
Jimmy Wang Yang
Tommy Dreamer
Judas Mesias
James Mitchell
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch
Deuce
Domino
Cherry
Curt Hawkins
Zack Ryder
The Miz
John Morrison
Hernandez
Homicide
Salinas
Ashley
Mickie James
Maria
Melina
Beth Phoenix
Candice Michelle
Michelle McCool
Victoria
Kelly Kelly
Roxxi Laveaux
and...... The Undertaker!

Ladies and gentlemen, that was it. The new WWE roster consisting of not less than 68 superstars. The biggest roster ever in any brands history.

Thats a huge roster, lol. Somehow I don't think everyone will get a good push, just because there's so many on the roster. But I will review when your show is up.

CT Styles

I am interested in this BTB, it makes you interested in whats happening in the new era of Evans. I'll be checking it out.

JuulDK

WWE.com

Ladies and gentlemen, we're back with more great news. Yesterday one of our interviewers sat down with the two brothers soon to become General Managers of the two brands in the new era of WWE, Mike and Bill Evans. And they talked a bit back and forth about the newly announced roster etc. And then the brothers decided to go out on a limp and reveal another "secret" about the upcoming shows... At that was the championships on each show. So ladies and gentlemen, we then thought we would share it with you, so here it goes.

On Raw, with older brother, and the new owner of WWE, Mike Evans as the new General Manager, they will have four titles. It'll be the WWE Championship, the Intercontinental Championship, the World Tag Team Championships, and then the Women's Championship.

On SmackDown, with younger brother Bill Evans as the new General Manager, they will also have four titles to compete for. And those are... The World Heavyweight Championship, the United States Championship, the WWE Tag Team Championships, and then a surprise return of the European Championship. When we asked who took the decision about the European title, Bill answered that he came up with the idea, and then his older brother supported it. And why? Because for a long time the contestants in the Cruiserweight division have stated that they were sick of how they were booked, and that they were competing for a championship that most people thought less of than the other titles. So now that the Cruiserweight Championship is canceled and being replaced with the European Championship, the former Cruiserweight division finally gets a chance to step up and proove themself the way they want to!

The Anigma

This is really an interesting BTB. I'm living the way this is looking and having the European Championship replace the Cruiserweight Championship is pretty creative. I'm looking forward to more updates/your first show.

JuulDK

WWE.com

Ladies and gentlemen, we're back with more news. For about twenty minutes ago we ended the first interview ever with the new owner of the World Wrestling Entertainment, Mr. Mike Evans. He requested it himself, and here's what was said:

Interviewer: Well Mr. Evans, first of all welcome for the first time ever here at WWE.com.

Mr. Evans: Thank you very much. A pleasure to be here.

Interviewer: The pleasure is all ours. You actually requested this interview yourself, saying that you have a big announcement.

Mr. Evans: That's right. And why not just jump right to it?!

Interviewer: Well, I'm certainly not preventing you

Mr. Evans: Ha ha, I didn't think you would. So here I go. In the last couple of weeks as I was signing superstars and announcing the roster etc., I also thought to myself how I could make the best debut-show. And then you already know that I came up with replacing Backlash with Night of an Era, just for this year only.

Interviewer: Right....

Mr. Evans: But I kept thinking that that wasn't enough. I need to give the fans a night that I can be sure has been done before, or will ever be duplicated again. A night of history. And then it came to me... At Night of an Era, I will give you a FOUR HOUR-show. I will give you a show with every superstar on the roster represented. And best of all in my eyes, for the first time ever ALL eight championships will be competed for.

Interviewer: Wow, all eight???

Mr. Evans: That's right. Every single title in the WWE will be on the line for grabs. So I just gave every single wrestling fan three important reason why they should come to WWE Night of an Era, April 20 2008. Or at least tune in.

Interviewer: Wow, I must say that this was a shocker, and here in the end I can only speak for my self when I say that I hope that your time here will be nothing more but a success. Glad to have you at any time.

The Rated R CMStar

That's a big announcement, and Backlash is shaping up to be a great PPV

Wow, nice announcement man. Four Hours is huge, hopefully it isn't written like a one hour show, lol. But with all these build ups to the big show, it looks like you'll do anything at everything to the max. I'll review it.

Check out SCW If ya' like.

JuulDK

WWE.com

Unconfirmed rumours have been circling around today, stating that a new title will be introduced before Night of an Era. We will follow that rumour to the doorstep, and report as soon as we have some more information

Be sure to tune in.

JuulDK

Announcement

The roster has now been split into the two brands, Raw and SmackDown, and has officially been announced. It can be seen in the opening post of the BTB. Some comments would be nice.​