WWE: Era of '08 BTB Banner Request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
Ok so I'm just hoping for a sig for my BTB that will stand out and make my BTB look good...

*Theme: WWE: Era of '08
*Colours: Red and Black
*Person(s): Randy Orton (Centre), 'Taker (left of Orton), Cena (right of Orton) and have MVP and Triple H doing poses on either side with maybe a lower opacity to make it look like they are further in the background
*Text: Have a WWE logo and have Era of '08 written near the bottom of it with a font that stands out and then write "The REAL Wrestling Experience" (minus the speech marks) underneath it
Font: N/A
*Size: 500x200
Pics: N/A
Name placement: N/A

Thanks and I'll hand out two reps for whoever I choose and a single rep for everyone else who attempts. :)

jwind

Reaction score
meh...
switchbtb.jpg

Switchy

Reaction score
Thanks for the effort guys but for anyone else who wants to have a go can you have the HHH and MVP PSD's of them doing their poses like HHH doing the muscle thing and MVP doin' that thing he does on his entrance.

Thanks